Reviews for Reunion
SincerelyyYourss chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Ok, you have not updated in like a year. I can't wait that long god dammit! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Please...
DancesWithBadgers chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
This is REALLY good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
update really soon! i loved it!
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
oh cliffy ! no1 update soon!

Claire Jennings-Young chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
hi. its me. i need help with mine. my story is about too code lyoko, but my story is kinda whack. pleas check it out. Dis Aint Right 5: the legacy with a twist its called. but already your storys cool! c ya

soni m-y aka claire j-y
neon flights chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
...wa? very unusual storyline..heck that doesn't mean this story isn't good! :3

can't wait for the next chapter!
JeLyCr14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
you know what? that is SO wrong for putting a cliffhanger right there! UPDATE SOON! like now. D i really like the story and i don't write reviews unless i really like the story! Congrats! i can't wait to see if you bring Ulrich back into the story or not and i love how you made Yumi when shes older (i dont like how short her hair is in the show). Keep up the good work!
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
ahh! such dramatic problems!
ReddistheRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2005

Haha, don't worry, I'm just kidding about hating you...but NOT about cliffhangers! (stern look) now, get going with an update! Do you hear me?

lol, i'm really liking this fic- among other good points, excellent pacing and dialouge.

I really hope he didn't marry her...
Alaynna chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
ok now THAT was evil. P lol but i think it's going to be a good one! keep writing! (and good grammar, btw, it just drives me crazy when people don't use it right!)

Little Halo chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
wow that was so good mor please more!~

bobbyneko chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
aww, poor ulrich.

i like this, sweet and simple : )
Neko Takumi-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
nice...very cool!
MuggleGuitarist chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Thats pretty cute! I like it! I'm trying to review my reviewer's fanfictions! See, you review mine, and I'll review yours!
TonksandRemus4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Please tell me you're going to have another chapter. Don't leave me with a cliffhanger. I NEED to know.