Reviews for Crossing a Burnt Bridge
Lily chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Aww, he really is like a cat, isn't he? XD Brilliant, can't wait for the next chapter!
Lily chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Aaa-haa, it's so cute i just melted! XD A picnic in the park...Thank you so much for writing this, i honestly can't tear myself away from it it's that good! XD
Lily chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story - Reno's not out of character at all, he's just showing his humanity! So don't listen to any lame jerks who complain! :) You've built up their relationship really well, and i love the idea of Elena and Reno becoming friends! XD Great great work, pleez keep it up! :)
Lily chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Yay, finally someone else who doesn't see him as just a soulless, insensitive bastard! XD Love it, can't wait to read more! You have a natural talent for writing! :)
sakR9 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Mmm I like this and I like pizza.

What I'm not really feeling is the way everything is so ... normal and emotionless. Like the cooking... It was a lot of recipe stuff and it was difficult to image any sexy atmosphere till they kissed.

Btw, Tifa wearing a nice black dress for a morning cooking date made me feel sooooo embarrassed for her... lol...

Your writing is fantastic still, just I wanted to read a bit of magic between them :)
sakR9 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
It's like Chapter 4, Part II.

Nice though :)
sakR9 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Five full bottles of liquor up in the air?

That's amazing.

another kiss, weee~~
sakR9 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Ooh I loved this, very cute.

I thought Reno was slightly too apologetic for the restaurant scene, I wish you'd written him a little more aggressive and fun loving.

The picnic was cute. And they kissed!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, Reno crying~ And Tifa hugging him!

Nice start to the fic...
Qualynore chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
YAY! Princess Bride! This was a great story. I'm not really one for RenoxTifa but I liked it! And you worked two of my all-time favorite movies in, so you get Double Cookie Bonus Points!

5 stars!

M
Rubymuto chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
loved this chapter but did you have to end it there? it was just getting to the good bit. sorry i havent been here a while been really busy. loved the zenigata reference but i was thinking of the guy from the movie castle of cagliostro. too busy laughing. plz write more soon.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
reno with a beard...sounds scruffy hot. so, what happened to cloud? is he still in a coma?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
i kinda dig the idea of cloud having an STD and being a jerk! i was a diehard cloti shier before i saw advent children, but now...die cloud! he's just so miserable he should be alone and tifa totally needs to move on...preferably with reno, rude, or vincent, just because i've always liked them
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
poor reno, past just follows him wherever he goes, eh? you ainted a sweet picture there at the end, with the pillow hugging and whatnot. lovely
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Wi n0t trei a h0liday in Sweden thi yer?

See the l0veli lakes

The W0nderful teleph0ne system

And mani interesting furry animals

Including the majestic m00se

A M00se once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initals on the m00se