Reviews for Recognize My Existence!
Repulsive Bushman chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
NO, NO PLS, PLS UPDATE
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Dude...I'm sorry to say that a looooot of this story is off... I mean did you even watch Naruto or read the manga alot. You still hadthem fighting like gennin and you saw kakashi and zabuza fight? It was both Physical andPsychological, using fast moves, huge jutsus, subtle genjutsu, tricks, traps, but the fight with Naruto and Kiba... Did you see him fight Sasuke, and he can only use the chakra for thirty seconds? Picture the fox, hewas realand could talk dude,there is no picturing, well unless he uses it to go into his mindscape or whatever its called to talk to it. Why didn't he and hinata jump through trees to get away? Anyway, thestory needs help. But itsstill good.
Holyriot chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Man, this is one of the best Naruto fics that I have read.

You really need to update this one_
XMatchBookX chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
It was great, unless Naruto's just gonna make Kyuubi fight his battles for him.. That totally ruined most of this story for me..
Okna-fan chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
This is the sort of story that you need to see come along every once and awhile, and its good too, Im enjoying it. Just to be a typical fan of my own fav characters, any chance of Anko having a place in all this?
Bable-Fish chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
I haven't finished reading it yet, but before I forget, I thought you should know about some spelling/random errors. Um, most of it's just where it should say where and not were and stuff...and in chapter five, I think you meant 11:55, not "12:55" because that's five to one, not midnight. :P keep writing!
InfinityEngine chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
Wow... I wish I could say something better than that but... WOW!

I've definitely never read a story like this before, as most Naruto missing-nin stories never have the people in the village change but rather have Naruto change.

The other thing I'd like to congradulate you on is style. Your story is very fast paced and choatic, but that's what makes it addictive.

I'm personally looking forward to Naruto's meeting with Tsunade and the rest of this story, it's not everyday I get to read one like this.

BTW, the nine-tailed rebirth attack is kinda emo (not bad, just emo).
abcdefghijkLOL chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
Once again...this is one WEIRD ass story.
abcdefghijkLOL chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
This is one...weird ass story...
Lord Yenma chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
I'm sorry, but after reading up to this point, I can no longer read anymore of this story. The main sticking point I guess is the plot holes. Naruto goes away, gets declared missing-nin in the meantime, comes back, owns all the guys that try to attack him and has all the females fall for him. The fact that the guys attack alone means that they have no brain, since Naruto supposedly was trained by a Sannin, was on a three year training with him, and knows 3 A-class jutsus (Kage Bunshin, Rasengan, Kuchiyose no Jutsu). A SMART ninja would have requested back up to help deal with the clones at the least, and an overconfident one would have retreated and called for help once the battle began to shift in Narutos favor. Also, having all the females fall for Naruto is ridiculous, especially if Ninja. The credo of the Ninja can be described as "Mission above all", so having emotions interfere with the mission of apprehending a missing-nin means that these are simply hormonal females with no control at all rather than mistresses of seduction, intrigue, and deception like a kunoichi should be. The fact that Kurenai, a Jounin, falls to Naruto's charms would mean that Naruto's packing some seriously powerful hormones. Wonder where I can get some...

All in all, I'm of the opinion that you should go back and redo the the whole thing from Chapter 1, maybe make it part of the genjutsu that prevents Naruto from getting out of the training area.
Itachidono chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
cool story keep up the good work and update soon
japanese-jew chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
Man, that could be freaking creepy. You know how you get more imaginative when you're low on sleep? All I can see is a cauldron walking around with four skinny legs, like Disney's Beauty and the Beast crossed with Lloyd Alexander's The Black Cauldron, directed by Miyazaki. It's insane, it lurches from side to side, and it might turn into a pig with a moment's notice.
Odin's Scribe chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
This is a great story. Unique in its own way, and darker than most stories I've ever read. I have great expectations for the next installment. Update soon!
Allahee4life chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
I really think this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. U NEED to finish this story.
Scyth3 chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Heya. You have a great story here! Please do update soon. Would love to see what happens to our Hero next and how he kicks more butts