Reviews for Keep your enemies closer
Psycho17 chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
You seriesly need to update this, like soon. Love it and i want to know what happens and personally i think she should end up with Sawyer, i mean i love Desmond but Sawyer is Sawyer. And i feel sorry for Sayid, is she going to flirt with him? But update soon :)
Kristina chapter 23 . 8/12/2009
PLEASE UPDATE IT!

I will smack your face off your face.

Actually, not really, because this fic is fantastical, but for shizz, man, you can't DO THIS to us. YOU JUST CANT!
Spring-nymph chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
Oh my God... Finish it finish it finish it... PLEASE!
Wine gums chapter 23 . 7/2/2007
Please update! I love this fic, and would love to see the relationsips grow!##Fay x
shiningstarrynight chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love this! Adding you to Favorite Authors list- hope that's alright!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 23 . 12/7/2006
pfft. Jeez morgy! lazy much? lol. nah. just bein a bitich. and yes, i no bitich has an extra I. lol.

So yea, go on webmessenger! im bored,lol.

Oh,. and ov course, update soon, cant wait for more, blah blah blitty blah :)
stardust216 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Such an awesome story!
Ariadne'sThread chapter 23 . 11/29/2006
Hey Morgan.

Sorry I dropped off the face of the internet and stopped reviewing; my computer was down but it looks like you did to so no worries huh?

Tinkerbell
therealpenny chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Yea! I'm post 200! This is an awesome story, keep it up. I especially like the whole "I run" "I hide" thing, it's very original and it is written quite realistically. Great job!
llHero chapter 23 . 11/27/2006
Just yesterday I was thinking "will that story be updated soon..." and "I hope she intends on finishing it."

And just a few hours later I get my answer :)

I understand being so busy, I hardly ever have time to do anything that doesn't involve dirty dishes or dirty diapers,lol.

I can't wait to sit down and read more Desmond-y goodness though.

::Anxiously awaits Christmas break::
Got Scots chapter 23 . 11/26/2006
I totally get the hectic life thing. And even though I'm not working 42 hrs a week *single tear* I get how it feels to be busy. So, even though you can't update now, I understand. But I can't wait to hear more from this desmondlicious story in the future!
Contorce chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
This was amazing. Very descriptive and interesting. Please update soon.
Got Scots chapter 22 . 10/22/2006
Oh. So are you goin to start flirting with Sayid now or what? lol. Very nice chapter! I'm not sure who you should choose, Des or Saywer. I mean Desmond is obviously so hot, but if you choose him then... then who's left for me? *sob, sob*
Got Scots chapter 18 . 10/22/2006
Dude. Wow. Lots happened in this chapter and I can't remember most of it, cuz i read the story last night and am just getting round to reviewing it today. Hm.

Oh right! You and Des gettin' it on... hehehe. That's MY job. I'M the one that makes out with hot scottish guys. But eh... it was cute. I didn't think Des could get much hotter. Especially when he apologized for kissing you. AW.

I think this was really good chapter. Especially with the cliff hanger at the end.
Got Scots chapter 14 . 10/21/2006
I just snorted at my computer.

Sawyer is so STUPID! Uch. I say chose, Desmond. He's the hot one. Really. And sorry my reviews are like... all filling up the review thing. I hate when there's a row of one person reviewing on and on. Sorry.

But the story's so good I HAVE to keep reviewing! That AND Desmond is so hot.