Reviews for Static
goddessofpizzas chapter 1 . 8/6
The writing was great, but this sentence kinda threw me off,

"Every pretty girl deserves to be kissed atleast once in her life"

I'm sorry but I really went for a loop with this, are you trying to insinuate that only pretty girls should be kissed? Only girls with good looks deserves to be kissed?

Believe me I could go on with this but please, next time THINK before you phrase a sentence in a certain way, there are so many people with low self esteem and they don't deserve to read these kind of things. So please try watching out next time?
hurricane99 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
dude please make a continuation of this ! I love it! maybe some back story cos this would be a really good starter chapter :)
Nightskye chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Ahhh! I love this! I ship Tim and Cass so hard
deletedACCOUNT139 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Yay! TimxCass is always welcome, even if it's not my favorite...well written fluffy fic!
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yes! I love TimXCass fics. Great job.
-DragonsintheMoonlight
amazinq panda chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Argh! I want more! It's so good! I love the a TimCass!
JTheGreat88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
In canon, Cass Cain actually received her first kiss from Conner Kent (AKA Superboy). Great fic anyway, though :)!
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Best CassxTim fic I've ever read so far, pretty good, keep it up!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
heh-heh.. very nice. is this a one shot or is ther going to be another chapter. i'll add this story to me alert list just in case. take care and keep up the good work.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
aw...(don't know the characters, but still) aw...
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Well, is this gonna go on? Will Tim have his new feelings for Cass conflict with his feelin gsfor Steph?

And will you follow some of the comic storyline, what of Stephanie's future?

Time will tell!