Reviews for The Battle for Everything
Radioactive Penguins chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
hurry up and make another cahpter xDD
Purple Loom chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Fascinating, you do have talent for writing y'know. I like the way this is going so far, it does have potential to be a great fic so long as you switch the summary around to draw more people in.

It sounds like it takes place after HBP though it is hard to tell, ah well. I'll find out in due time I suppose.

Update when ya can.
Fire Tempest chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
very good keep at it
jessinamaca chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
this is the only story that ive read that doesnt hav a romance in it but this is really good.
Bella7 chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
Wow, this is fabulous. I commend you. Keep it up.
QingLi chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
ooh good job i can't wait to find out what happens next D.

and i'm curious about Draco too. i have my own theories...i'm bouncing off the walls waiting for the next update. don't leave me hanging.

btw in case you didn't get what i'm saying P...THIS STORY ROCKS
RonGranger chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
I absolutely love this story! It's so well written and emotion filled. I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon.

xo, Sheryl.
dfcole chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
QingLi chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Great job so far. This is sort of what I imagined what would happen after the HBP. I can't wait to read what happens next.
jessinamaca chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
very good story tho im much more into to gushy romances. any chance of ginny in this one?
homeric chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Very good start! lovely characterisation - i loved the way you've written Hermione and Ron especially. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Rowan Lily Roarke chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Can't wait to see what happens next.