Reviews for Warren & Will: Revamped
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oddly cute, despite the angst will was going through. warren's thoughts were really in character, so good job!
David-El chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Not a bad start, but are you going to continue it, or have you given up on FanFiction altogether? If you are going to continue, you have definately got at least one person that's looking forward to reading the rest of this story. Good luck, and may the Muses be kind to you!
Tempest S chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Go Warren! I always thought he was the best looking of the bunch.
Morning Love chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Umm... Are you not going to update? Because I really love this fic. It's EPIC! It's also only one chapter.
NemesisMuse chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love this! I would love to see you write more of this.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMG! this was one of the few SH War/Will stories that I could find! so glad that your back! can't wait for more!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Warren is so gonna kill Layla.
fdjksah chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOVE it.
RikuTakahashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Sweet!~ Update soon! And I shall give out reviews to your wonderful work! Yay for fluffiness!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Please update soon! Please?

Rofl, this is just too wonderful! The CLICHES! The Layla Bitterness, Warren trying to be comforting and ending up just acting like...WARREN lol. I can't wait to see Warren's plan of revenge *snickers*.

Cannot wait for more, please update soon!
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
warren can be scary when he's mad lol updates soon please
Nauthiz chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh my god! You went a step better than updating!

I stick to what i said in my last review, I'll love you forever -

I really hope you decide to continue this now, if i thought the last version was good...This one rocks.
Heart in a Headlock chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
YES! Thank you!

I just (JUST) got into Warren/Will, 'cause I watched the movie for the first time in forever at my friends house about a month ago, and the pairing was just like 'WHAM. Why didnt i notice this before?'

Then, after much delving into the coal mines of W/W fanfiction I found your (previous) diamond in the rough. Which I noticed hadn't be updated in Forever. I was sad. Yes, it was cliche, but the cliche-ness was so wonderfully intentional that it made me happy. FRY LAYLA, WARREN! :D

Layla is also decidedly more evil in this one. I like it; more boasting for the roasting! *Holds up a flaming pitchfork*

But now you're back and Omigosh you rock! Thank you for updating! Keep it up.

I am Heart in a Headlock and I Approve This Message! xP

Seriously though, wonderful job with the revamp!
Charlie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
its really good are you gonna continue?
Nauthiz chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Oh. my. God.

2 years without an update?

You have got to be kidding me!

I finally find a multi-chaptered Will/Warren slashfic that's actually good, and it's not been updated for 2 freaking years?

Please, i'm begging you, update? I'll love you forever if you do!