Reviews for Accidentally In Love
fanficchica123 chapter 40 . 7/24/2011
i dont even know how to review this chapter or even what to say. its too beautiful and perfect and u've done a marvelous job with it. congratulations kim. congratulations on a job well done
fanficchica123 chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
can i ask you something kim?

is it your life long ambition to make me tear up while reading your amazing stories? cuz i kinda get the feeling it is! :)

good work kim!
fanficchica123 chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
this was a lovely chapter, emphasizing sdy and sky's love for one another. nicely written as usual. i love beauty and the beast and this song was perfect for the two of them, cuz i can actually see the two of them dancing to this song.

keep up the good work!
fanficchica123 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
this chapter was sooooo funny! especially when bridge called sky an idiot and sky stopped himself mid rant. i laughed so hard my mom thought i was crazy. (she seems to think that a lot) good work! cant wait to finish read this story! :)
movielover97 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved the one was the longest one I have ever read(in a good way).I love Sky/Syd.
Bookity chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Ok, Laughed so hard I had to cough... Loving the way you are portraying Sky and Syd... and I can just see Sky doing exactly that... :D
Bookity chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
A Speechless Syd... I LOVE IT! :D
AphroditesWar chapter 40 . 4/30/2008
Fantastic! A bunch of your chapters made me cry which is an amazing thing in itself...I like this version better than your other one but great job over all.

Peace, Love and Sex...Aphrodite.
AmazonRanger chapter 40 . 1/1/2007
This was such a good story! I'm sorry that you're not going to continue...

The last one made me tear up!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 40 . 10/27/2006
Wow, what an ending. So sad and yet so happy. Great job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 38 . 10/27/2006
That was cute. Welcome back.
angel17712 chapter 40 . 10/25/2006
gr...you made me have to sign in! LOL. it's cool! i just finished reading all the challenges for this one! they're awesome! and sad, and everything! i love them! i can't wait to see the next challenges!
pink-till-the-EnD chapter 40 . 10/25/2006
I cried
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 40 . 10/24/2006
*Cries* Beautiful, amazing... Loved it from beginning to end!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 39 . 10/24/2006
*Giggles* Aww! Amazing chapter!