Reviews for Terra Married?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
WHY MAKE TERRA MAD AT BEAST BOY YOU ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKER
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
rofl for a second there I thought that stab in the chest was gonna end like Gladiator good thing it didnt ;) good story
Natabob chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
i loved that story i thought it was well written!
Jetfires girl chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
holy shit I'm cring realy I am that was good that was better

then the one on the loonatics and that was hard to type.

FUZZBALL the girl who is crazy about the loonatics
loveatfirstterra chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
"“Leave him alone you bitch!” Raven said, as she saw that Terra was there.

“I won’t leave this room until he wakes up, either if you want it or not” Terra said competitively.

“…” Raven said nothing, she just walked to the other side of the bed and she started checking monitors.

“Um… are you still angry at me?” Terra asked. Raven just glared at her and returned to the monitors."

A)that openings a little random, Bt had been together before and she never freaked out

B)NO shes not still angry, she just said leave him alone you bitch for no reason.
loveatfirstterra chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Next time on Divorce Court

She cheated

He forced her into a mariage by kidnapping her friends

Whose at fault here, the other he will decide.

Ya i'm not really sure why i put that, uhh 3 straight days of SOLs do taht to you i guess
loveatfirstterra chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
VERY GOOD! Nothing else to say, you use details, emotions, all the things i look for as a reader.
Mario Tobler chapter 11 . 2/28/2006
I liked it.

P.s. Just your name has granted you a place on my author list... good pick.
rock n elemental chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Hey i know im kinda late, but i loved this story and you as an author so please make a new story so i can read more of your work please

rock nelemental
iRedeem chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
please update i love the story.
Forlorn Melody chapter 11 . 12/27/2005
Nice work, still needs more detail though, not just dialouge. Keep up your creative ideas!
Libby115 chapter 11 . 12/25/2005
Wait? WHAT Sequel! What's it gonna be bout? THEIR KIDS! Tell me! Pwease? I'll be your best friend...Click the reply button and TELL ME! Adios.
Silent Scope chapter 11 . 12/23/2005
Boo! Terra lived. I'm just kidding. I love Terra. This was a pretty good story. A few grammical errors but He who lives in a galss house...Write again sometime.
chicagonebananas chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
I LOVED IT! YAY! THEY HOOKED UP! YAY AGAIN! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COUPLES! AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TERRA/BB FICS I HAVE EVER READ! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL!
Randomgirl14 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
aww, how sweet! i loved it. it was so cute! Terra and Beastboy belong together. *sighs* aww love.

ahem, anyway, i can't wiat for your next story! i'll be reading it! and reviewing as always! :P and when you said that we would have to wait until next year, i was all "NO WAY! that's like forever!" then i realized that it is the end of December. XD

P.S. i don't know if i should do another fic or not, i'm, still debating. so if you have an opinion or something please tell me. it might help me decide.

-Randomgirl-