Reviews for Three Years Later
queenzelda01 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Tbh I don't think the fan fiction was well written. Isodore isn't the kind of man who would ever cheat on his wife (Leia) if he was truly in love with her. But it's still an interesting read none the less. :3
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Holy Crap your really good when I finished reading it I was like 'no there's no more' I love Han and Leia and I don't like Isolder I can't stand him in the book and this but your an amazing writer good job
Bria Tharen chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
WHY ISN'T THERE MORE? That was AMAZING! I have never wanted two people to have an affair so much... it usually disgusts me when they do. But I disliked Isldor in the book; I HATE him in this story. Please write more!
Meaghan26 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Wow. I have "Hey Jealousy" playing in the background while reading your fic, flip to chapter two, and what do I find...? Haha!

Nice fic.
princess solo chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
I thought it was really it up!
Ann chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Oh, very angst-ridden! Well done, please continue this story.
Jules chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
yay..i really liked it ..i hope u update soon!:D can't wait to see next chap!
Pitdroid chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I hope this is just the start to the story. There just has to be more chapters. Han must convince Leia to get away from Isolder. Please write more!
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This is gorgeous, Mar-isu. Beautiful AU, heartbreaking but fun all at the same time. :) Han's little speech is fantastic and I love that Leia acted the way Leia *would* act - she wouldn't break her promise, even for Han.

Brilliant!

KR

PS: Going on my favorites, if you don't mind.
Culf chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Icky Isolder. I don't like him! I like this story, though! Will there be more? Please?