Reviews for Waiting
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
sweet, very well written!
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
aww! i love the idea of Nick waiting for Lirael, even in death.
Ohana chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Absolutely touching
Saathi chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Nice fic, but there's one problem: Lirael has dark eyes. It's said in the book Lirael that she is jealous of the other Clayr having light blue or green eyes while she has dark brown ones.
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh my god. I'm not usually one for Lirael/Nick, but this one was just beautiful. I love the vivid descriptions - you sure you've never been to Death before? Haha. Great job.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Strange...but sweet.
Koneko-chan9 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Aw, I loved it! I love beautiful stories like that. The only comment I have is that the beginning seemed a little rushed - like you really wanted to reach the ending. Like, when he saws her there, your writing slowed down too - in a good way, that is. So maybe slow his memories down a little, too?

Just a suggestion. If you don't change a thing, it's still perfect, so your choice, lol. Great story!

~~Koneko-chan
ActivelyIndisciminate chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Let's set this straight: I am no Sam/Lirael fan. But, this really works. I love how you keep it all ambiguous until the end; even in a fic as short as this it's hard to keep it that way without sounding forced.
Manda chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
...OMG that has to be the best fanfic I have ever read! I love it! Good job! It almost made me cry (which is really saying something)_
PhishthePhrog chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Oh my! I am currently wearing one of those sad happy little smiles. I want to cry but I'm happy for them. A sweet story, thank you.
RoseOfBlood chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I liked the beginning. very cool. garth nix is an amazing author. i especially love sabriel, lirael and abhorsen. i thought the across the wall and other stories was cool. keep up the good work, i'll be checking back (mogget rocks!)