Reviews for Inseparable
shaid chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I like. Very well done. I hope you can write more soon.

Thank you for sharing and good luck!
ArielleArcher chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much I was enjoying your extremely well written story - every single bit of it! Even the irritatingly suspenseful cliffhanger that I hope will one day be resolved! *CoughCough* ;) Anyways, thanks for the hard work you've put into writing this; it's much appreciated... and any time you want to update I'll be here to read in a flash!
darkfalkon chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
wow, fascinated story, pity it's unfinished
lelann37 chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
hey! i love this story. just letting you know that if you ever get the muses to finish, u'll definately have a reader. plus, u gotta tell us what the secret is!
banana chapter 9 . 3/28/2007
i love this story. it's a lot like the show only it's original good job
Rabid Turtle chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
I hope you are still continuing this fic because it is very, very good and would be a shame if discontinued. :(

I really enjoy Mugen's flashbacks throughout, very enlightening. I also enjoy Grinsen because he's..well..crazy and I can totally picture him jumping around irritating Mugen. It's giggle inducing really.

Anyway, god speed on chapter 10!
purpleleemer chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! OH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY WITH IT! PLEASE!

Love, purpleleemer!
purpleleemer chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
OH NO! Mugen is injured and captured, Jin is hurt and without his glasses, and Fuu is unconsous! What will happen?
purpleleemer chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
oh, man. there's that phrase. "the other samurai" again. .

oh well, keep up the good work!
purpleleemer chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
may have been short, but still as brilliant and detailed as ever!
purpleleemer chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
o! this is great! yay!
purpleleemer chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
aw, fuu is so concerned for mugen and jin...
purpleleemer chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
what the hell? that was the least likely thing that would ever happen to mugen!

it...was...AWESOME! Wow

*purpleleemer*
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
omg, jin is there, isn't he? yay! i love mugen so much! and fuu! they are awesome together!

and jin! *cry of lust*

*purpleleemer*
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
wow, this tory is really goo so far!