Reviews for Orders Of Choice
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is really well written, I was actually thinking the same thing about why Snape did it. Dumbledoreisnotdead dot com said that either Dumbledore was alive or he ordered Snape to do it, but according to JK Rowling Dumbledore is indeed dead. That makes me think that the second option is pretty likely. But besides that, the fanfic itself is really powerful, you show an interesting perspective on Snape. Keep writing!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hm... One more review before I go, I suppose.

I did a drabblefic on this very same thing!

Not half bad, but not fabulous, either. Snape can be a hard character to capture, after all.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana

PS - Yes, I know these are short reviews. At least they're reviews, right? Anyhow, I won't be able to review anything at all over summer break, so I hope these will tide you over if I can't review again until September.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Very nice. You know I share the same view. And yes Dumbledore is the kind of person who would do that. I have a theory that maybe, when he made Harry watch, he was manipulating the boy, so that he would finally take his position as the leader of the Order. Well... I think it worked.
uncannyinstigator chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Wonderfully written. My father and I share the same view. Another option is that the Unbreakable Vow might force the one who made the vow to follow through no matter what. Poor Snape! Nicely done.
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Interesting take. Nice job.
duj chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
A view that many Snape-ophiles share.
catrin chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
YAY !

Im so glad that Im not the only one who have seen the whole truth !

I was so annoyed when the sixth book ended without explaining Snapes actions! Now, everyone who doesnt realize that Dumbledore ordered Sev to kill him, will think that hes the bad guy - when hes actually kind off a hero.

And then, when Harry was chasing him(sev), he didnt let harry get himself in trouble by the use of unforgivables. And he got so upset when harry called him a coward...Its just so obvious...sigh...poor snape...I wich the seventh book would show up soon and reclaim his honour. Anyway, great take on this! keep it up! Bye!
cinderalex chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
well, i agree with your opinion and, well, i don't like snape at all, i am a staunch member of the 'i'm sure snape's still good camp.'

But, aside from your analysis of HBP, which coincides neatly with mine, i like this drabble. the language is lovely and it's incredibly well-written. using simple and almost cliche(this is not a criticism) phrases you are able to clearly convey how snape feels.

ex: "hate and guilt twisting and knotting in my gut"

yes, i do love that bit.

this piece is heart-wrenching. and i love it.