Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
*sniff, sniff* kinda heart broken at Kelsey
R u done with this story if so are u writing any more?
Tigerlils chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
A good story. Are you going to write another?
fire.is.catching chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
aww poor sirius that was so sad...it was really sweet this is sucha n interesting perspective poor dorcas and Kelsey I feel so bad for them though it seems like such a classic story its nothing like i've read before and its realy good even thoguh you haven't updated in ages please please please update soon

great job cheers

Lauren
Ktobin chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
I really like it! Not to be rude, but once I read OC/Sirius, I thought this would be mediocre, but you've outdone yourself.

Your writing is really realistic, of British boarding schools -I go to one myslf - but I can't help but complain that Hogwarts is special, and I'm not sure if such bitches would have existed then.

Not complaining though, definate Fav!

Keep it up!

Gala
greeneyeseverus chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Okay, that's not a good enough excuse. A need for popularity is not good enough an excuse for her ... Trying to prove herself? By having sex with some rich twit? ErGH..!
greeneyeseverus chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
I have suspicions that this 'guy' is Mary under a spell, just hoping to humiliate her.
greeneyeseverus chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
This is not a good pair. All that keeps them together is conflict.
greeneyeseverus chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
O gosh, I feel like crying again. This is such a good story, but it definitely has littles to do with the Marauder era. Its more just about teen drama than Hogwartz. A list students getting drunk and girls being snobby to the new girl.
greeneyeseverus chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
They should probably just stay friends at this rate. You can be protective ofa friend. There is no passion, no chemistry.
greeneyeseverus chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Oh my gosh. You made me cry! Well, not cry, but have tears threaten to fall. That was as close as I've gotten to crying over a book since.. since Snape's betrayal. Bravo.!
greeneyeseverus chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
That was genius.I loved how you described her as just a decoration for others to look at in the halls. What is up with Sirius? I love Dorcas. I thought you would make her ridiculously ditzy because of her name.
greeneyeseverus chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Well, the chapter didn't suffer from your writer's block. I thought it was great!
greeneyeseverus chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I never really get tired of these. Good Job!
MissMarauder4487 chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
this is a really good story...Sirius makes me want to cry...but they'll get together in the end...Right? Please? pretty Please? oh well, i guess i'll find out sooner or later, so please Update!please?
LilyXJames chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
wow i like it!

poor sirius i really felt sorry for him

please update ...