Reviews for Interlude 5: In which Catherine and Warrick deal
jevans47403 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Yeah after all Warrick and Catherine always flirted with each other, then he ends up married in "Bodies in Motion" which was definitely a shock, I thought they had great chemistry together, but they still kind of flirted with each other after words and especially after his divorce in "Al a Cart" it was the sewer all over again except for a darkned diner. Just the way he looked at her u could tell it was in his eyes, those gorgeous green eyes of his which had that spark and that major flirt look. unfortunately and sadly he's gone now! :(
krjemb chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
It's messed up that in this story at least Warrick married Tina when he didn't love her. Otherwise I felt so bad for Catherine. What Warrick couldn't jsut get engaged or move in with her?
tenofswords chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Not bad! Personally I think U captured Warrick and Catherine brilliantly in this fic. Best of all was the private moment between Warrick and Grissom, where at first he's just cool and uninvolved, then he tries to figure out what Warrick's really thinking. Pure Grissom!

Long story short, great stuff! I don't know why there aren't more reviews...
THAT CHiiKA chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
It was really instead of doing 2 chapters with the same stuff in it, try doing warrick's thoughts in bold italics, and catherines thoughts in just italics. Its just an idea. It will save u time. Keep up the great work!