Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Jamie-Lynn Vance-Malfoy chapter 40 . 5/31
Can I slap Mr. Granger doesn't even give his own daughter away now that is a disrespectful and B disloyalty he had always promised her he'd be at her wedding then refused what an asshole he is but all in all I loved the book I laughed I cried I even cringed but most of all as I read it it was like I was watching the movie for it. I know I'll want to read it again and again. Please send me the link to the sequel please.
Dulce Muerte chapter 40 . 3/23
Such a lovely story
momadrigal chapter 40 . 10/31/2015
That was a really sweet ending.
momadrigal chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
The scene was by far one of your best. I love it.
momadrigal chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
To a very exciting start. ;-)
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
AMAZING!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Hermione should realize that if Harry and Ron turn their backs on her fir things then they aren't truly her friends. Blaise and Pansy are better friends to Draco than Harry and Ron were to Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
A wonderful gift for them both!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Hang on! So Ch. 1 was a dream that both Hermione and Draco had? But it felt so real!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Sweet :-)
Kim chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I really like your story so far, but I hate how little Hermione's confidence. Her belief in her own self worth is a bit annoying.
SuperWhoLockianGirl chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
"The dress chooses the witch, Miss Granger"
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 40 . 1/30/2013
That was a fantastic wedding!
Cat130 chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Loved it can't wait to read the sequel
Aurora1991 chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
hei there :)

so i thought i should give u a little review...

your story is great, i love Malfoy and Hermione togheter and it was really original with this whole dream or not dream sex-relationship in the beginning.

i like to read this story so much, and just wont go to sleep

for this chapter, as soon as i read that hermione missed the first two classes because she sleept to long i was sure that it was a dream XD hermione NEVER miss classes...

I little detail i really loved in this story, was the present Draco gave her for chrismas. in so many storys, when Draco gives her something, its mostly something with a snake or a dragon etc. so i liked that it wasnt like that this time.

(ps. sorry about my english, its just my third language)