Reviews for Short Stack Stories
Vi-Violence chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
I can vaguely remember that.
Purple Elephants chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
This is one of those stories that doesn't make sense until the very end, and when you finally read that last sentence, you have discovered the meaning of life. I love this game, and found it awesome how you managed to mix two of my favorite series - game, story, whatever - into one (especially the top hat comment), And it makes perfect sense. Keep writing, alright?

On another note, I'm wondering if you've ever heard of the web comic awkward zombie. One of them was Professor Layton teaching at his university (he IS a professor after all), and when he told his students to pass in a test, one of them had put down a puzzle instead of an answer. Immediate A. I just found that hilarious.
DetectiveLion chapter 29 . 8/8/2012
My two favorites: Chapters 14 and 16

I've had multiple fangirl attacks, squeal fests, random bursts of laughter, and overall happy reactions to these 29 fics. You never fail to make my day. You also brought back my childhood with the Mouse Detective. :3
conan-kun143 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
"She's Ran-chan,get it right,asshole!" lol!
TrisakAminawn chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Oh. I thought it was The Talking Heads' song 'Psycho Killer.' :) That's much more cheerful, Spamalot. Heh, Inspector Gadget so much failure. But such a nice guy.

The live action movie was a weird introduction to the character. Was he supposed to have a 'million-dollar man' background all along?
TrisakAminawn chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
...well, it's better than shooting up cocaine as behaviors of the bored detective. Unless that's what they did to be acting like that, though obviously those aren't coke symptoms. Could be cannabis, I guess, or something hallucinogenic.

Yeek. Those two on hallucinogens.
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Good punchline.

Heh. Slander's a unfortunate risk of being a public figure, I'm afraid.

I suppose he left the stuff in a somehow-humorous pile somewhere, and special props if the return method managed to make some reference to the virginity claim without being lewd.
Lupin the 14th chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
I can totally see this happening with Inspector Gumshoe from Ace attorney!
GLyNchaN chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Flying Pigs? LOL.. You had me going there.. :P
Kage Hasu chapter 27 . 8/21/2010
oh my gosh, this is so funny. I swear i almost fell out of my chair while reading this. . .
Kage Hasu chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
oh gosh, carmen sandeigo. I love her.
Kage Hasu chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
I think this is so like Kaito, he would so do something like this if he saw the opportunity. he's so nice.
Kage Hasu chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
That would be so funny. . .now he only needs to explain what he's doing on her floor naked. and hope mouri-san doesn't come anytime soon. i think the whole conan thing would totally be forgiven just because of the view. . .hehe
Kage Hasu chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
How cute, it would be so cool if Conan, Heiji, and Basil all got together to solve a case. hieji wouldn't be able to make anymore height jokes anymore. . .
Kage Hasu chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
I didn't really understand this. . .