Reviews for Dangerous Question
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Kid is insane, no two ways about it. And he and Chief Nakamori are alike in this one thing.
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Okay... Where is the sequel? OwO
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I wonder what thoughts Kaito would have about this? What Nakamori would think further on this?
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
nice nice nice!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awesome story
Crystalinchen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ah I really love your writing style!

You make me chuckle and sad and excited and ... at the same time.

You are so talented!
alolha123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I like it! :D

Ahh, KID love!
DiGi Kurosaki chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I understand too, KID! Meet me on a moonlit rooftop!

No fair! Nakamori-keibu always gets to meet Kaitou... *pout*

-Yoshimi Kurosaki
vampslyr chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Very well written, like how Kid got his meaning across with only a few succinct sentences, very in character.
Viridian chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
What a beautiful story. One of the things I love about Detective Conan is the character relationships, and the basic respect that the core characters usually treat each other with. I like how this story embodies that heart, and illustrates a moment of epiphany for Nakamori.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*snicker-giggles slightly* I like this! very nice
Snickerer chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
...

Nice. Very nice.

That really doesn't do it justice, but *shrugs*

An amusing but insightful take on Nakamori, and Kid is *perfectly* done. -
magick dreamweaver chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
oh my...that was Excellent! I loved the disctiption, and how you mixed in the seriousness with a bit of humor, very well done. *_*
TheYellowKirby chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
It's almost sad... I really do like how you kind of throw these wonderful little curveballs in your stories.
Imaginator chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Woah...this is so good! I love your writing style. And this story is really meaningful (yay Kaito!) Kudos to you! (yes, the pun IS intended _)

And yea, friends :shakes hand: May you continue to populate with your great stories!