Reviews for Tales of Phantasy
maskedmarth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh wow! I never thought that I would see a Tales of Symphonia crossover with PSO. And might I say that I am a huge fan of both, so I'm really looking forward to reading this story.
Ark Navy chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
EGGLE! :D

Man, I totally had a review written out for this, like, a day earlier and then deviated from the computer for only a few hours to find it GONE! And now I feel bad 'cause I'm reviewing the last chapter late. XP I sowwy.

So anyway, I like how you ended it, with only Lloyd's thoughts on all the events. Though, I was a little disappointed with the lack of FatherSon stuffies... You know, I don't think I've read anything of yours dealing with the whole KratosLloyd-FatherSon thing. I wonder what view you'd take? (...Damn sociology.)

But going back to my first point, like I said, I like that it was just Lloyd's POV in this chapter. It makes it short, [bitter]sweet and to the point while tying it all together quite nicely, which is what a good epilogue should be like-even if there will be a second ep. XD Which leads me to say, I think it could be a nice opener for Episode II to start with everyone else's thoughts on the events; a great opener /and/ a nice refresher to boot!

...But I'm sure you've already got the whole thing planned out. Y'know, 'cause you update like that. XP

Not that I can even speak on that matter, buut... XD

What Dorr said about Rico really intrigues me now... Mayhaps Kratos might appear in the same way-or something similar? :D Heh, just a hopeful thought.

Finally, while I'm definitely sad that this episode is over, I find myself more anxious than anything else for Episode II! I /really/ am! :D Amazing work, Eggle; I love it!

"This isn’t really an end so much as it is a temporary pause."

Well said. I'm not entirely sure why, but that's stuck with me. Consider yourself quoted! XP
Ark Navy chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
YAY! MY 500th REVIEW! :D

::stares on stupidly:: ...So, everyone on the Pioneer 1 is dead, honestly? And Rico? And the Dark Falz? Heh, I guess that's one way to kill of the suspense, eh? ::gets hit by various flying objects::

Okay, no more puns, I promise.

::ahem:: Going on, I LOVE how you ended it, with the bracelet clattering to the ground. Simple, but it really tied everything up nicely, and had a sort of symbollic-ish feeling... not that I know what it may be symbollic of, but it just FELT that way, I s'pose...

One more chapter, then Episode II! :D ...And when you said one-shots, did you mean unrelated or related to this? Just curious.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to think up some sort of prank for Zelos to play on Sheena with it being April Fools day and all... Hm...
Ark Navy chapter 13 . 1/30/2007
::insert happy dance here:: That was me! That was me, the lone reviewer of chapter 12 was mee~! X3

I'll admit, for a while, I had my hands gripping the monitor repeating, "WHAT THE HELL IS A 'FALZ'?" ...Then all was clear... then fuzzy, then clear... and now fuzzy again, except for the fact that next chapter will most likely contain stabbitystabslashkill action. :D

Heh, you must have been excited to write this is some way or another. I counted six or seven minor typos, which I associate with giddiness to get the friggin' words out. XD Nevertheless, 'twas a great chapter. NOW OPEN THE FRIGGIN' DOOR! ... ... ::gnaws on door::

Now then, I require some assistance...
DarklightZERO chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
Since you asked I will give a review.

I can't really say much about this story other than I think that it is exellent. I see that you have changed a few things so it can fit with the other Phantasy star onlines.

Carry on writing, I don't mind how long you take to update as long as the chapter is good.

Farewell
Ark Navy chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Yay, an update! Aand sorry this review's a wee bit late... I be lazy. X3

A ship? How did a ship get into the middle of a planet? Oo; Or wait, maybe the ruins itself are the ship? I'm so confused; I'm not good with cartography... XD But you, my friend, are GREAT at describing battle scenes where the action is almost instantaneous, and yet almost in slow-mo so stuff doesn't completely blow by people like me. XD The third type of people, as there are people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what the hell happened. (I love that quote! X3)

...Still, a SHIP? I just can't wrap my head around this-unless it's like synonymous with the Ark of Yamato from Okami(AWESOME game, by the way,), and even then, I REALLY doubt they're vaguely alike... Oh well, hopefully it'll be cleared up a bit the next time you update, hmm? :P

Great work! :D
Eternal Legend chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
I have just found this story, but I gotta say I am starting to like it very much. Yet, I can also admit there are times when I just look and think 'I knew that was coming.' Like, I've already realized that everytime they enter into a new area, a battle is gonn start immediately. It makes it interesting, but you can also expect it as well and the joy of seeing it isn't he greatest. Another thing is that while the fights are good, battle description isn't really your 'cup of tea' I should say. But, then again it's better than other's fanfics I've seen where they just say 'He runs up and punch him in the face'. Also, I have a question. I know, I know you said you wouldn't have any OCs, but I was wondering if you'd consider it when you go on into PSo Epi. 2
The Blocked Writer chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
Finnaly an update! My 1st review to this story. Keep up the good work.
Ark Navy chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
Aw, poop. I already wrote this review! Stupid AOL... ::grumble grumble:: Well, here's what I said: Blerg, I know that feeling all too well. Seriously, I know SF has AT LEAST 13 people for favorites list and 18 for SA. And I average only... 6-ish reviews per chapter. Sure, it sounds good, but that means only 1/3 of the readers are reviewing! Dammit, readers, REVIEW!

...Oo Wow, I can get angry... Anyhoo, I think I may have said this before, but I really enjoyed the pace change this chapter offered. When I saw the update, I was prepared for a chapter of (LOLZ!)! But instead, it was more Daa... DA. Daa... DA. DA-DAA! o;;

I don't entirely think this chapter was 'below your usual mark', the only thing I noticed was an increased amount of typos. Meh, and nobody cares about Regal. Soo... yeah. 'Till next time! ::is wearing "I'm a Reader-Reviewer you can depend on!" shirt with pride::
Ark Navy chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
GAAH! FIC BACKLOG! ::drowns::

After 12 hours of driving home from North Carolina, I really don't have much brain stuff left (not that I had much to begin with, which makes things even worse, buut...), I'm glad I read this though before the 2nd Week of Hell starts. ::insert suspenseful music here:: CONDITIONING! NOO, NOT THE FITNESS! NOO!

Oo Um, yeah, so... hey wait! 8 people on a transporter? That is not a tight fit! Why, I've been shoved in an 4'x6', at best, elevator with 17 of my (rather sweaty) teammates, two coaches and a PA who ain't exactly skinny! Now THAT is a tight fit, my friend. And I still have the scars to prove it... ::goes on rambling::

Okay, I promise, I'm done ranting and such. Yikes, though. Even I felt reading those last parts with the door and dread and... ::shivers:: Great work, though, really. No news there, eh? ::pokes door:: Eep... I need a blanket!

...I know, I promised I wouldn't ramble, but I feel I must make note of this: YOU ARE NOT A SLACKER! You just need time to write good stuffs, LOTS of time. Like me! ::leans back in chair:: Yep, so take all the time in the world as long as yeh make it good. ::falls out of chair::
TimesHalt chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
I liked this chapter a lot. Battle scenes in stories are one of my faves, and you portrayed it accurately without over powering on team or the other. Very well done. Also, I though the part on the forest was very detailed as well, I could really see what was going on. I'm looking forward to finding out more of Ragol's mysteries and I will go read the next chapter now since I am rambling. Okay, bye.
TimesHalt chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
It's TimesHalt, finally signing in for a review. But anyways, the story sounds great so far. It's an intergalatic view of ToS...it's really very interesting. And it's a crossover, too. I haven't played PSO, but it sounds good. I'm glad I don't need to play it to understand the story, and I'm intrigued on what's going to happen next. I'm trying to do the same (not having to know the game to know the story) with If You Want To Bring Him Back, which I plan on putting up soon.
Rose of Battle chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
This chapter was worth the wait .

Oh and don't blame yourself, I've been trying to get myself to write more now that it's summer but I've barely touched anything . Actually I've mainly been working on original fiction, so I haven't worked on any of my fanfiction since school let out XD NO WE'RE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL SOON T.T
Rose of Battle chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
No, I don't think it's too far-fetched. It seems really interesting and I like where you're going with this. Geez, you're such a good writer...I WANNA BE A GOOD WRITER LIKE YOU AND SKIP HIGH SCHOOL AND GO TO COLLEGE NOW! T.T
ChaosAkita chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
Hm...Interesting. Keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »