Reviews for Cure to Pain
HowTroublesome12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Good story
ZeldaFlower chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
The site you gave must be down... It wouldn't work. :tear:
alyssa chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
your link to the eddited part dosn't work
some readermale o.o chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
why you edited it out?...i cant access...you sure its correct?(
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Well I read this and your adult story too and both were great! Loved the sex scene! Wonderful! (I know. I'm a pervert, _!)
Einld chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
You are such an idiot...writing that half asleep i bet.

Seriously dude, you need to do something about your 2 sentence for every change POV going from Sasuke to Naruto.

And to get the yaoi scenes a bit more...umm what's the word? Hot? Yeah well, I reckon you need to include Sasuke or Naruto's feeling into being touched. You know, describe how Sasuke's tongue feels on Naruto's neck...moist...wet...warm...I dunno. How am I suppose to put it into words.

*ponders to selve*

Maybe if I give you some recommended readings of Yaoi between Heero and Duo. There are more fanfic of them out there since they've been around longer. Go to the website. They contain THE best all round 1x2 pairing.

By the way *looks around* where are all the FFNET reviewers? Do they just put their reviews at adultfanfic?

Cheerio dude!

_~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
O_O I don't get it...you could have left us a clue as to Sasuke's plans! _;
Fractured Dreams chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
m...I liked this story so much that i went to read the lemon...yes, i admit it, i am a shameless yaoi fan, and i just loved your story. I thought you wrote the lemon really well, and the overall effect of the story leaves you feeling good. so yea, a great story. i only wish i could write smut as well as this!