Reviews for One Moment In Time
Lils chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awwwwww too cute! XD
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I've had this in favs for a while but realised I had never reviewed. Shame on me because its a wonderful story with the right balance of sweetness/sexiness and want. As an author myself, I definitely agree that there can never be enough nine/rose fan fic. Anything that brings them together. Cheers Marg.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was you consider doing a sequel so we could see how their marriage is going?
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
god y wont the writers give us that!
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
That was really sweet, I liked that. Hope to read more of your stories. It can sometimes be really hard to find 9/Rose fan fics but when you do and when their smutty thats what I have been looking for. I love both David and Chris so I'm happy with anything but finding 9/Rose fan fics containg them and taking each other kinda makes me happy. If that did not just make me sound like a perv...
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Intense, beautiful, believeable and increadibly sweet, this should have been in the first season and 9 should have stayed.
sphinxgurl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
that was..aw. So amazingly sweet. Not too intense, and a believable situation.

Long live doctor who!

Sphinxgurl
scooti chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
oh my god

thats the most gorgeous fic iv ever read.

wow

well done its more brilliant than dr who itself!
Amy Fortuna chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is so hot, and yet so poignant at the same time. Lovely!
FireOpal chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh *wow*. Oh... Oh my goodness. *sob* This literally brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart. It's beautiful, it's sweet, it's funny, deliciously romantic, heart-breakingly emotional. Just the most perfect thing ever, and the only way I could ever see them marry (or at least now!). I must've read this before (how can I not have reviewed? *slaps wrist hard*), but it just blows me away all over again. OK, looking at it, I beta'ed it as well, so now I feel doubly bad :(

Absolutely amazing.
Pitbull Almighty chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Beautiful!" I loved it!
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
:) I read your profile, how you said that you review every fic you read..etc, and I realised, that I read a LOT of fics, and never bother to review anymore, and that I should start again, beacuse I used to be so good at it.

So I'm reviewing. And I have to say, that I love your style of writing Rose and the Doctor. It's just.. lovely :) And fantastic ;)

Keep writing :)