Reviews for The fight that didn't happen
sad chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
pleese contunue this story i really like it
embeer2004 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Thank you for sharing this story - I like the idea of Wilson coming to House's rescue and driving him to the hospital instead of his home. He's a good friend...
labyrinth38 chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Now, why did you stop this one? It's great! Please, update! You *know* you can't just leave it like that... :)
10miles chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Not too many reviews but I just discovered the "hit" counter in my profile which shows over 240 hits for this one !

I did have more in mind for this story, would anyone like me to update ? ( I probably will update, but not sure how much I"m hurrying up with it)
lbc chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Wow! This is really getting interesting. I'm so glad that you continued it. It's always good to see other people's viewpoints about what happens to Dr. House. We can never have enough House/Wilson stories.
Neroon chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I liked the beginning to the story. Short and succinct without any pretensions. I definitely think you should continue and don't worry about negative comments. You know what they say: Those who can-do, those who can't-review!
Rennie51 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I certainly do not agree with the reviewer who suggests you don't continue this story because the plot has been written before and written well. So what? There are many overlaps and similar plotlines in almost every fanfiction story I read. It's great to see each writer take a different slant with similar or even the same basic plot. Just because the basic plot is the same, i.e. House getting beat up in a bar, that does not mean it's the same story. For heavens sakes, it happens on TV all the time. I like the beginning of this story and I'd like to read more. I'm very interested in knowing where you take this, what you have in mind for House. Please don't let that reviewer scare you from finishing this story. It's really good so far...please please continue. I can't understand why there aren't more reviews. Please post another chapter and see what happens. I really think this is a great start.
10miles chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I wrote this just after Honeymoon aired, but only now had the guts to put it up here ( I did post it on the Fox Forums fanfic section, quite a while ago, you can check the date :) I honestly didn't know someone else did this too ).

I'll read Sydedalus's "Some Days Are Worse Than Others."

(And thought the lack of reviews was because either I was a newbe or I suck ;) Thank god there is another possibility ).
Buzzkill Bunny chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Before you go any further with this I suggest that you read Sydedalus's "Some Days Are Worse Than Others." Frankly, this is the difinitive work from the 'forgotten' sides. In my opinion that story is so good, that no other needs to be written. Seriously, read it. If you still think you've got something to add, then go for it. But. Look Around. How many hours has your story been up? How many reviews have you received?

Nothing about your talent, per se. Just that you should get another plot and try again.