Reviews for Frater Sirius
Amazing. Seriously amazing.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awesome
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really like this. Wonderful connections.
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
real good!

I LOVE REGGIE!
Wakao chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is very well-written and very insightful.

Can I ask you something though? Does the title have any significance or meaning? I'm just wondering.

Wakao
blowbe chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow. It was great, very insightful. I really felt like we got a look into the Regulus' mind as we read your story.

I love the relationship between the Black Brothers and your story imbodied that kind-of awed hatred Regulus feels toward Sirius. In my opinion it is excactly how the relationship between them to would have progressed throughout their lives...

I also loved Regulus' insight into Sirius' death...BRAVO! lol
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Another really great one, I love Regulus and Sirius.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh wow! That was incredible! It flowed so well. was impressed with how accurate that appeared to be...almost like you broke into Regulus' mind or something. The point you made at the end was great. Regulus and sirius really did the same thing, but in different ways. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I love Regulus fics. He's such an interesting character, isn't he? Keep up the good work!

Deb-lil
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
As Always your story ROX!
meg chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
good. like the mention of one again with fall of crystal tokeyo.!
Cecile Li chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
aww. this was nice. i don't know why, but i always thought of regulus as a spineless wimp, but this changed that!
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
great enjoyed the story.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
i like it.
Emerald princess3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I really enjoyed that story I like how you told regulus's story and how he had eventually realizedthat they were alot alike
Sathia and Meghna chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wHOA! that was profound. and well written. u have a way with words alright.

pls update soon, ur on my author alert. it was expressive. and it fits perfectly in my REGULUS BLACK IS R.A.B.!

can u review my fic and tell me wat u think? i would luv 2 hear ur opinion.

goodbye!