Reviews for Hairballs!
AdamthePyromancer chapter 1 . 1/15
Hahaha I love it. To much AmarantxFreya on the internet. I don't even know what warranted it except for those two being the one's that showed up for the second fight in my favorite part of the game
Chivalrous Nerd chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh, my...that was wonderful! Hilarious! I demand more Freya stories! But...I almost feel sorry for Fratley. Any typos or oddities in this review are from my cat trying to get attention whilst I type. He is most dreadfully spoiled. Anyway,I must compliment you on every aspect of your writing. I'm going ;to use that saying tomorrow.
LancerZero chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
The.

Best.

Story.

EVAR

But then, you already knew that. Ha, ha. How'd I forget to add this to my favorites?
Robshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I don't know how many times I've read this little story, but I still find it funny and amusing even now. It's nice to see you've posted it on although I thought it would have recieved more attention than it is.

There was the odd grammar error, as I spotted an unfinished sentence in there. You might want to fix that.

I look forward to seeing some more Freya humour. I'll go and review you're other story as well soon.

HORK!