Reviews for Rei:incarnated
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 4/3
OK ... Interesting ... Looking forward to reading more.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
well, the last line is rather correct. I'd actually love it if Shini managed to actually save some folks mainly due to being a rather a bad influence on everyone around him.

I'd actually love to see you add a few chapters to this. I don't think that I've read your really develop anyone other than Xander. You do rather well with it when you try.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I like this one. Doesn't feel like Ranma in Shinji at all though. He would have likely tried fighting said monster. Oh, that doesn't matter. You've set up The Promise that has those two able to routinely having wild sex. That is sort of its own reward right there.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I have no idea how this one is going to go. It feels like you stuck Ranma into him. You actually gave him a back story that seems to explain his skills though. I don't know about any ghost sweepers, but that actually feels like two crosses. Oh well. it works for a setup.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Nice! Would love to see this one continued!
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
hahaha this is amusing hope you continue it
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Alex0597 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
By far the most entertaining recreation of a military strategy meeting I've ever read. If you ever write another chapter to this, making the SEELE meetings in a similar fashion would be fucking hilarious.
Alex0597 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Probably a Ranma 1/2 personality, but not sure if Ranma or Ryouga.
CyberDragonEX chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
please, you have GOT to continue this. It's just too funny.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
It's a pity you stopped.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I cant wait to see shinji fuck with the pig fucker
thejackle123 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Awesome. I want more.
Wrin chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I'm running out of ways to ask you to finish your stories. They're good. I like and read them, even going so far as to come back and read several of them (Glaring Problems, Boy in the Hand, and a couple others) every couple of months. Please write more for them!
Demented1600 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This is a truly enjoyable cross. Nice setup, dialog, and getting the babe naked without getting slugged in return. Hoping for more but regardless of that unlikely outcome, thanks.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »