Reviews for Rei:incarnated
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 11/28
Any chance of you revisiting this story? I love rereading your work, and just finished this one again. Though, if you can somehow direct it away from everyone turning into goo at the end it would be great. The influence of Ranma's soul on Shinji is really funny. I'm guessing that it's what influenced him into martial arts and the supernatural, and his environment did the rest. With all the stress that fighting the angels brings with it (and dealing with Pig-fucker) that there is a chance that even more of Ranma's past will bleed through. Could be a lot of fun to read. (who am I kidding, with you writing it of course it would be fun to read)
devildust chapter 3 . 7/20
dude these are really interesting and well written you should continue the story it would be a shame to let it go to waste
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 4/3
OK ... Interesting ... Looking forward to reading more.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
well, the last line is rather correct. I'd actually love it if Shini managed to actually save some folks mainly due to being a rather a bad influence on everyone around him.

I'd actually love to see you add a few chapters to this. I don't think that I've read your really develop anyone other than Xander. You do rather well with it when you try.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I like this one. Doesn't feel like Ranma in Shinji at all though. He would have likely tried fighting said monster. Oh, that doesn't matter. You've set up The Promise that has those two able to routinely having wild sex. That is sort of its own reward right there.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I have no idea how this one is going to go. It feels like you stuck Ranma into him. You actually gave him a back story that seems to explain his skills though. I don't know about any ghost sweepers, but that actually feels like two crosses. Oh well. it works for a setup.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Nice! Would love to see this one continued!
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
hahaha this is amusing hope you continue it
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Alex0597 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
By far the most entertaining recreation of a military strategy meeting I've ever read. If you ever write another chapter to this, making the SEELE meetings in a similar fashion would be fucking hilarious.
Alex0597 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Probably a Ranma 1/2 personality, but not sure if Ranma or Ryouga.
CyberDragonEX chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
please, you have GOT to continue this. It's just too funny.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
It's a pity you stopped.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I cant wait to see shinji fuck with the pig fucker
thejackle123 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013