Reviews for Don't call them hunnies
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
haha, loving the Zelos and Lloyd bonding here. underneath it all, all Zelos wants is Sheena! hehe adorable fic. :)
Invader Meow chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
awwrr that was cute first non slash story ive read in a while, and very well put together.

XD the lloyd and food thing was funny
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
:D, you tell him Lloyd! 'bout time someone told Zelos that calling Sheena hunny wouldn't get him anywhere.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It wasn't a fluffy romance but it was just so... thought provoking with the twisted view you have there. Lloyd giving Zelos advice... very original and something that probably will never happen, yet you worked it out perfectly in this light one-shot. This one-shot is one of those that makes you say out loud, "Obviously! Why didn't I think of that?"

Of course, in many cases like you informed us, Lloyd is more mature than Zelos in different situations and even though he is not a genius, Lloyd is definitely better off with ladies like Sheena than Zelos is. This, you showed very clearly and it made me ponder on about this kind of relationship for a bit. Excellent work.

The dialogue was IC, absolutely Zelos-like. I liked it. You portray Zelos in a very firm manner where he never once lost his character even in the mist of all this seriousness. And last, the ending was perfect. I am so happy you wrote such a great one-shot for my late b-day present... it was one of those masterpieces I swear! THANK YOU SIS SAMUU MUNCHIES! Like always, your touch with the Lloyd/Colette hints are there, indirectly, but obvious enough. Great job, Samuu! Keep up the great work! Keep writing, and updating. _ _~
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Sometimes, I just have to laugh.

Zelos just really doesn't understand...or it's such a bad habit that he can't break it...I guess you could liken it to us Americans talking about "gorgeous chicks" and "hotties." I'm pretty sure that although some of them dig that attention, a lot of them find it rather offensive, and sometimes, outright rude. Wouldn't blame Sheena, because even if I don't know what was said, I can just imagine...lol.

I hope Lloyd can teach that guy some tact...because if he can, then maybe we'll all get to see the Zelos that his fans all love, and not the shallow, flirting perv that everyone else sees.

Nice fic! Keep 'em coming!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Excellent, Lloyd giving Zelos girl advice is priceless. Lloyd getting a chocolate bar out of Zelos and saving it for Collette is super cute!
Skyie chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This seems like a great start. Ill enjoy reading your updates in the future. :)
Just a reviewer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Nicely written.I thought both Lloyd and Zelos were in character,and you shown another side to their ,good more soon,another Colloyd would be .:)
Krogstad chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Nicely written, an interesting, if logical, story, and it flowed smoothly. Lloyd seemed slightly out of character, but Zelos was perfect.

Excellently done.

-K
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Pointless I suppose but a nice conversation among friends. And Zelos lets out that he thinks Sheena is special, heh heh. Well done aas always