Reviews for One Step at a Time
Jessica-Writes658 chapter 61 . 10/28/2023
nooooo come back
DeannaDancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2023
I love this story so much, I read by downloading epubs so don't get much of a chance to comment but your story is fantastic and I loved watching your writing style mature going through PC and this!
giulianacontesso chapter 61 . 8/4/2022
Hello, I would like to know if you will continue this story? It's great I love it I hope you can finish it soon
Lyra chapter 12 . 4/9/2022
So the castle ran out of rooms? I am starting to think they deserve to get beaten like this if they allow themselves to walk back in EVERY TIME. Maybe next time Pansy will be r*aped and they’ll think about asking dumbledore to put them in separate rooms from the rest of their house? This is such ridiculous behavior. Does this world not have any laws at all. Minors are all protected in school no matter what “house” they’re in. How is students supposed to have more rule and say than the actual teachers and headmaster. Have them be re-sorted then if the laws are so unchangable
CeFra chapter 61 . 11/14/2021
Hi. I know you said it's an endifinite hiatus. But I just gotta ask if you still plan to finish this fanfic?
dramione forever chapter 27 . 9/25/2021
why were the twins glaring at hermione?
Guest chapter 61 . 9/15/2021
update
vinnie1z chapter 61 . 8/26/2021
Hello, I read this story and LOVED IT... I hope that you update soon... the twists were amazing...I also request you to post this on Wattpad... it took me months to just load this app just for reading this fanfic ...but worth it... love you
Anychanceof chapter 55 . 7/10/2021
Can I say how in my opinion THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE CANON?
I love the set-up of the final battle, and its not only the glorification of Gryffindors and vilification of Slytherin but actual house unity. And you so represent Ron so much better than the comic relief or jealous attention-seeker other fics do...
gosh, Im just gonna think in a another universe your story is the canon
superspuntr chapter 10 . 7/11/2021
my fav song? i'd say Story of our Lives by MattyBRaps.

GREAT story.
sammy285 chapter 36 . 4/6/2021
Slytherin
hxddenlxght chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
Yay! Shes dreaming about Dray! (Yes the rhyming is purposeful)
Anwesha chapter 61 . 3/4/2021
Please please please finish the story... It's too good
Guest chapter 61 . 2/6/2021
Hi. I’m just finished reading this fic for the second time, because I love it so much, even though it’s not completed. I love your storyline, and I really hope you decide to finish it soon. It really is an amazing story!
AntaresLyra chapter 61 . 1/16/2021