Reviews for One Step at a Time
o.shie74 chapter 27 . 1/29
you are one of the best writers so far On fan fic and that is really good. I started this journey with parenting class and I just couldn't put my phone down. this has potential to be a good book on its own. like its own series. besides colubrina who has really good dramionies you have stuck with your characters and kept updating though it would be sweet if you could twice a week. I can't wait to find out what happens next I'm hanging on the edge of my seat
potter-love703 chapter 27 . 1/29
Whoops, sorry, spelled your username wrong. And I wanted to add that I hope you include more information about Blaise's skill, because that is very interesting. Thanks!
potter-love703 chapter 27 . 1/29
Hey Icy-Panther. I haven't been reading this since you started it, but I did notice when you stopped and started again in December. I just wanted to know how often you update, so I know when to check back again. Also, that last sentence made me gasp out loud. Please don't take too long to update again!
coffeentoffee chapter 27 . 1/29
Poor Blaise. I hope he wasn't too attached to Larna :(
I'm also very amused about Dumbledore using memories as a teaching tool. I guess when you don't have video cameras that's the next best thing!
Leah chapter 27 . 1/29
Hola Icy!
What an awesome chapter! Blaise is pretty kick butt (what an amazing talent! Merlin?!) and ogood on Mr. Weasley for being upset on Harry's behalf. I hope he has some words with Dumbledore.
Adios!
Nutella101 chapter 27 . 1/29
I'm glad it made your day, u write so well, I WISH I COULD WRITE SO WELL
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Ps. I LOVE NUTELLA
darlysa.fortune chapter 27 . 1/29
I love this story. Really, I do. So could you please, for the love of all that is holy, update sooner than next week? I've been reading since parenting class and am going absolutely insane waiting for the next chapters. You got me hooked!
Lily chapter 27 . 1/29
Blaise is awesome
Lady Saotome chapter 27 . 1/29
Poor Larna... :(
Stormy Skies chapter 27 . 1/29
So good! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
LishaChan chapter 27 . 1/29
Wow, what an intense chapter! Blaise's skill with memories is amazing! He is pretty kick-arse!

Hopefully the gang can figure out the prophecy- does it have to do with chess?

What a cliffhanger- poor Larna! Hope she didn't give anything up about Blaise!
morganna12 chapter 27 . 1/29
I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU! Sorry, is that creepy? Seriously, though. Your writing is amazing. This is amazing. I need more!
JessieLou71605 chapter 27 . 1/29
Typo in the first sentence of paragraph five. You're missing a verb.

Wow! Blaise's memory was intense! As powerful as Merlin? I hope that means he plays a prominent part in the prophecy. That'd be really cool!

I agree with Blaise that Hogwarts may not be the best place for him, Pansy and Draco. I mean, Draco's been nearly murdered twice and Blaise has a decapitated elf? Yeah, probably not so safe with all those Voldemort supporters in Slytherin.

Hooray! Hermione has finally resolved to tell Draco how she feels! Draco, please wake up soon! Although, I still think that Hermione's confession could bring Draco back. Love is the most powerful magic of all.

As always, waiting for next week! Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
*Rolling my eyes*..When is the weasel never hungry?!.
MamaDragonWolf chapter 26 . 1/29
ahhhhh Sunday is to far away I can't wait for more!
3,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »