Reviews for One Step at a Time
Queen Silver chapter 56 . 1/28/2018
Dear IcyPanther,
I just appreciate you taking the time and the heart to write this fanfic. When you wrote this years before, I have just discovered it. I've read to chapter 56 in about two days because I loved it so much. Your words have really brought out the writer inside me with your words and the images you paint so well. Let me tell you, I'm in middle school and loads of homework, so I tell myself, if you finish your math homework (I really hate math) then you can read O.S.T.. You encourage me, and when I read your stories I can imagine all the things they had to go through sand comparing them to myself, all of my struggles are nothing. I really like the characters you brought to life, and I think it will put an entirely different perspective on H.P. to those who read this. Making Draco/Hermione the main characters opens up a whole new world of H.P.. Keep writing for those who will truly enjoy your marvelous writing! I really think you could have a future career as an author. And remember this saying to keep you going through the hard days: "Everyone deep down appreciates you for what you are, so live your life in peace knowing that you are appreciated by the people around you. Live your life, love your life, laugh for your life".
Love, Queen Silver. ️️ Never give up!
LishaChan chapter 59 . 1/28/2018
Draco of course would have an affinity for a dragon spell! Lucius plays dirty using blood magic again. I'm hopeful that your green light is something of Dumbledore's doing to stop Draco.
sarahtree chapter 59 . 1/26/2018
Oh. My. Gosh.

You really know how to use those cliffhangers.

Lucius is a pansy, Draco deserves a happy life finally, and Dumbledore needs to kick some ass! I can’t wait to see if you bring those things to fruition in the next chapters!
Mrsmalfoy91 chapter 59 . 1/26/2018
I love it! But I only have one question. WILL WE EVER SEE DRAMIONE AGAIN?! Don't get me wrong I love this story but we haven't had as many scenes with Dramione as you would see in other stories. Also another question... Will Hermione and Draco get married in the end? You know do like a jump forward to show Draco & Hermione living a happy life together with their children telling them this story? No matter what you do the story will be great. Just thought I would give an idea.
KnowInsight chapter 59 . 1/25/2018
Dude! I bet Albus just AKed Lucy. Well I hope something like that.
Batesybear chapter 59 . 1/25/2018
Yikes, busted eardrum for Pansy. That sucks. And Draco! My son! Stay alive!

Thanks as always for the update!
Autumnspicelatte chapter 59 . 1/25/2018
Oh god I really don't want Draco to dit but if he does I just have this horrible image of Hermione seeing his dead body and not letting go and kinda doing what Harry was doing in Goblet of Fire when Cedric died. Great book, even better chapter so much suspense I really really really want to find out what happens next. I'll be really sad when this book ends because it is one of the best Dramione books I've read. Thanks again and just keep on doing what you're doing with this book and future books.
Autumnspicelatte xx
Link312 chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
dude i decided to stop all progress on one step at a time and reread Parenting Class over break, to experience the magic again…i don’t think i’m past chapter 52 or something (on One Step at a Time) but the updates are making me more and more worried for my children, like omigosh those titles. Don’t spoil anything because i am back to making my way through One Step at a Time, but when the time comes for the rook to fall and the bishops duel i will finally remember the plot that actually lead up to all this.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/25/2018
*Loudly* bloody lucius!, if l was there, he would have definately feel my wrath!..
LishaChan chapter 58 . 1/24/2018
This seems like a very fitting end to Belatrix. And I am so glad that Snape showed up when he did otherwise Bill and Fleur would not be in a good situation. The taunting was beautiful (in a creepy, sadistic way) and I loved reading Bill’s reaction about the twins.
Lady among the trees chapter 59 . 1/24/2018
Wow. Draco kicked arse! Oh so gripping... Don't leave us in a cliffie! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 59 . 1/24/2018
Nooooooooooo! Icy! Why? Oh well, I really love the way you highlighted the emotions by showing the feelings on their eyes. So powerful!
sarahtree chapter 58 . 1/24/2018
Go Snape! That was extremely satisfying (albeit gruesome!) to read. I’m glad to be rid of Bellatrix once again.

I will never be done with this fandom so although I understand your feelings, I am glad you decided to give us these updates before you take another break! I’m sorry you’ve ever felt discouraged when writing this story, it is such a fun and exciting read and I’m glad that I found you as an author and in turn, these stories. So thank you for writing!
sarahtree chapter 57 . 1/23/2018
I really liked the idea of making Pettigrew’s arm like that. It definitely makes sense that Voldemort would create something that can’t be affected by magic!

Although I’m sad about the impedimending hiatus, I’m excited to keep reading for now! Looking forward to it all!
sarahtree chapter 56 . 1/23/2018
Ahh, I didn’t realize I was behind again! Darn multiple email addresses.

This chapter was super interesting, it’s so exciting to be able to read the final battle from a new perspective and written in a different way. Your portkey idea was really cool and seeing Ron so confident is interesting.

Glad I get to read another chapter right now, I guess that’s one good thing about getting behind!
4,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »