Reviews for One Step at a Time
peanutbutterandjealous chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
hiATUS NOOOooo this is so incredibly well-written and I really hope you'll eventually update soon, even though it's already been a year.. I'm basically begging you because I'm already in love with your writing
Kittycat99 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Dear IcyPanther,
I just started reading your fanfictions recently (parenting class and this one) , and I absolutely LOVE them :D. I would be the happiest girl ever if you would continue updated... Specifically by November 14 because that's my birthday and it would be the best birthday present EVER! Even if it was just a chapter (or 2 or 3) that would really mean a lot to me.
Thanks,
Kittycat99
P.S. how do you private message? I cannot figure that out.
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I hope you finish them soon. I cant beive everyone disappreaed. I hope to see you soon Icy!
Abigayle chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
I dont know if you ever read these anymore, but growing up I read all your sories. My god mother showed me the website and I fell in love with all of your work. It does make me sad to see that you havent updated since 2011, almost a year ago. I wish I could see the end to your stories. I tried googling hiatus, but it didnt get me very far. IF they are somewhere else I would love to know.
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Draco's birthday is June Fourth but I understand that you might have changed it for the story
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
To obtain the powerto win
To break the bondstop the scar connection between HP and Voldie
Halves shall collide Sytherin and Griffendor?
Gemini someone pregnant?
Moon washed innocenceChildhood
Stained red fromSins
family beforeOf previous generations
That never defied the darkLight siders, possibly Order Members?
Thrived in first to the Dark side?
A small golden rayThe one hope
Destroy the rid of the invisabitly cloak
Golden apples
Northern skyConstalltion?
Appearing at night
Roaring free
The chosen shall tell
The chosen will see
The chosen will speak the truth
The chosen will be. Maybe Harry?
Sprig of peace
Sunk in God's second gift
Drank an hour after new dawn
On the day following the new birth
The chosen will speak
To tell of the power
And the ruler to wield.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Just finished reading all the chapters, update when you can! I really like this fic, but I wouldn't say no to some more D/Hr romance ;)
CastleAuror chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
please update... its killing me having to wait :( your stories are absolutly amazing. i really want to know what happens next
Danielle chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
Hi. I really wish you'd come back and finish your stories especially this one. I'm sure a lot of readers are looking forward to your updates.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Icy, please finish this soon. I love reading your work. Your characterization is spot on and your plots are thoroughly engrossing. I can't wait to hear how everything turns out with OST.
Chantelle chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Wow you're really good! :)
Chantelle chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
You should have put Luna and Neville together! They're really cute together. :)
shuggleguggle chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Hey, you know I had an intense hp/fanfiction stage when you were writing pc and osaat and just recently, after years- I just had the urge to reread fanfiction. This did not disappoint. I thought I liked pc better in the beginning, but osaat is fantastic and your drama with Voldie and the gang really draws you in! I do hope you finish and post the story soon. Happy writing hiatus!
Lindsey chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I'm disappointed that you're on hiatus. I read this and first story in the set in 2 days. I admit I didn't expect much from a story where the people were turned into kids, but this was delightful. I enjoyed the parts where they were children, I now hate Lucius Malfoy, and I had a cousin like Hermione. Here's to hoping she never breeds. I do hope you'll continue this it's fun to read and very well written.
dayflow chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
i really want to know how draco and harry stop voldy and i'd like the bad boy turned reluctant hero to have his happy ending w/ hermione. preferably w/ some heavy snogging. ;-)

this is a great story and i hope you find time and inspiration in rl to finish it. but no pressure. i take what i can get. :-)
2,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »