Reviews for One Step at a Time
sarahtree chapter 43 . 6/13
It's cool seeing Draco trying to help Goyle out; it really shows how much his character has changed with everything he has gone through with the Gryffindors! I'd love to see Goyle as a stronger character since most of the time, he's left on the side or in the background as just a dumb sidekick. So I definitely like your inclusion of him!

I just wanted to say, your use of prophecies is really cool. I don't have a clue how to solve them, haha. They must take a lot of work for you to figure out so that's super impressive!

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Danwa chapter 43 . 6/12
Fabulous as always! Thanks for your shout out, I felt so excited to see my name in the author notes of such an amazing story. I love that we got to see Draco in power this chapter, since it's been so hard being pushed down everywhere for him lately!

Great work!
Laser Lance 720 chapter 43 . 6/12
It was really interesting to see the interaction between Draco and Goyle this chapter. The exploration of their relationship, and Draco's honest offers to help Goyle in breaking from what is expected of him was a nice reminder that these two boys have known each other for quite some time now, and are indeed friends in some manner of the term. Considering that Draco was able to break free from his family through the support and care of Hermione, Harry and the rest, it made for almost a full circle for him when he offered that same help to another. An amazing chapter, just as all have been.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 43 . 6/12
Goyle and Bella are definetly interesting! And I do hope the Slytherins get out of the fighting altogether. Especially the halfbloods evicted of their own common room don't deserve to be killed.
unarosaesunarosa chapter 43 . 6/12
oOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhh I love the fun fact about Crabbe and Goyle's previous potential. I like it so much, but I really love what you did in this chapter. A little more character development for our usually over-looked Slytherin muscle. I think Draco's kindness will not go unnoticed by Ms. Greengrass.

So Bella got some solo screen time and BRAVO!
Lady Saotome chapter 43 . 6/12
I love that you are pulling in Crabbe & Goyle. They were too much a part of Malfoy's life to be completely dropped just because he has changed.
Nutella101 chapter 43 . 6/12
OMG AMAZING CHAPTER
THANKYOU FOR BRINGING GOYLE BADK INTO IT :)))))))
EXAMS ARE OVER(FOR NOW) SO IT WAS GREAT TO READ IN PEACE
THIS CHAPTER MADE IT EVEN BETTER
THE SCHOOL I GO TO DOES A 2021 PROGRAM AND ITS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER
ITS MEANT TO PREPARE US FOR THE REAL WORLD BUT ALL IT DOES IS MAKE US SUPER AWKWARD
ANYWAY AMAZING CHAPTER CANT WAIT FOR MORE
THIS SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED IT IS AMAZING
ANYWAY KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK
NUTELLA101 SIGNING OUT
MeAFanficAddict chapter 43 . 6/12
I feel Crabbe and Goyle (however dumb) know better than to follow their father's lead. from your previous notes I remembered that Pettigrew still have a debt to pay to harry. don't know if you will add it in the story but this can be a major change. the prophecy is getting so interesting. all my hopes are on Hermione now. maybe Dumbledore will help too. there are so many intelligent people in this story.
I am eager to find if 202 holds any clue to the prophecy or not.
Aphrodite's girdle chapter 43 . 6/12
fanfiction. net keeps deleting my reviews so I post a rather short one this time. best wishes to you
Aphrodite's girdle chapter 43 . 6/11
loved it loved all of it. I reviewed all your past chapters but keeps deleting my reviews
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 43 . 6/11
Wow. It's an action filled (to me) chapter
I love how hermione is further ahead than Bellatrix, but yes, I agree. Bellatrix is so fun and interesting to write, and her name is just...Wow.

I've never read a dramione with Nott being evil and Greg being neutral before! It's really interesting and I think my mindsets slowly being brainwashed jks.

So when will you reveal the secret? I'm literally going crazy (again) because I am rubbish at logic puzzles and cannot do them. So, I shall live out my life in susupense until you update a chapter on it (DO IT SOON )

The slytherin heiriarchy is just so interesting, isn't it? It would be cool if you could add more about it in later chapters, but don't if you think this idea is horrible and/or you can't progress the plot with it. But hey, a little dramione can't spoil anything! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Now time for some SHAMELESS advertising. I've written a chapter and posted it on my account, and I'd just like people to tell me if I should continue with the story or not. It's a dark story (rating might change towards the end) with Intelligent!draco in it. Please remember it is EVENTUAL DRAMIONE as well.

Icy, thanks for putting my name on your chapter! It makes me feel good, cause then I know my review was at least satisfactory And thanks for writing, as usual, a chapter that satisfies me yet make me want more.

#DRAMIONEFOREVER
Irshna chapter 43 . 6/11
Two reasons for me loving this chapter is Draco and the presence of the Death Eaters(or one of them at least).. We haven't had a chance to see Draco with Goyle or Crabbe since a really long time. And it was great to see them Goyle here. Also I'm surprised they played such a major role before in the fic but I'm glad that it was Blaise because now we know of all the brilliant powers Blaise has. I'd love to see Bella trying one of the spells on Lucius, oh how fun it'd be but then maybe her dear Lord would be upset with her which she doesn't like. I'd like seeing Bella snap, lol! Anyway, the chapter was amazing and thank you so much for the update. I hope you're having a great day/night. Thanks and till next time, take care!
rhythmbluesgirl chapter 43 . 6/11
Awesome chapter! I liked the bit with Draco and Goyle.
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 43 . 6/11
Whoa! That was niceee! Looking forward for more!
CrazyRainbowStar chapter 43 . 6/11
Aww, the bit with Harry and Hermione was so precious. I love how you write them together. The section with Goyle is giong to be interesting. I love that Draco is being sneaky and getting information that way though. Such a Slytherin thing to do!
3,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »