Reviews for One Step at a Time
Unspeakable May chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Nice..

I am sorry about you stoping writing, but I understand.

Some times life makes you feel bad, and you cant put your mind in some things, such as writing.

I hope you get well soon, and start again with this fic, when you think its OK.

But you certainly now, that we love this sequel and we hope you update some time, soon.
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I loved it, of course. I've been waiting for a sequel for Parenting Class forever. But, you haven't updated in forever! Please do, I can't wait until the story really gets starte; you did such a good job on the last one. Please update soon.
BlueMoonHowler chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
aww i like it! i loved PC and i love OST!
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
love the story again but for gods sake HURRY UP! why can't they just get together this is just painful!
pink-helga chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
i was really sad to see that u've given up. i luvd parenting class and this is excellent too. i hope you come back - your stories deserve to be updated.

i hope u get over ur depressing time very soon.

much luv and good wishes

pink_helga
dotty chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
aw! love it baby!
volleyballblonde chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hey! I just finished reading the first chapter, but I'm reviewing before I read the rest. First of all, I'd like to say that I LOVE YOU! Parenting Class was one of the first stories I read on Fanfiction, and One of the best. I absolutely love it, and I was so sad when it ended, but i was counting down the seconds until the sequel was posted. Like I said, I only read the first chapter, but I can already tell It's going to be awesome. I'm such a wimp, but when they were all leaving, i almost started crying. I'm going to miss the time when the project was taking place. well, this is getting kinda long, so i must say bye, but keep on writing, because you do it so well. Remember, keep the humor. It's part of why I love the story! :)
squirtcakes chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Aw... So adorable!

I :heart: your story! I did read Parenting Class, And that is my favorite now!

Whe!

Well, I hope that you continue this story! It is a magnificent sequal to Parenting Class. Keep up the amazing work!

o.o

Moo Moo

(long story on the name there)
Then Kat Said chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
love it
Dansa chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
SHAA!
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Please DO NOT put any HBP in here,I BEG OF YOU!

I LOATHE THE SIXTH BOOK!

PLEASE KEEP SNAPE AS A GOOD GUY!
elektrikstorm chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
fantastic follow on! please update as soon as possible!
ThePhantomRoarer chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Wow. I finally got the time to read this chapter, and I must say it is just as funny as PC. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Marikili68 chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
i love your story update soon
annoymus chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
this is an awesome story the only problem with it is that you need to update and soon.
2,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »