Reviews for One Step at a Time
dramionerox chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
great chapter :]

this update/chapter is the mark of TWO YEARS in the making (wrong choice of words, but hopefully you get my point-and im too lazy to fix it)

snape is definitely OOC in this, but i guess thats okay

at least dracos good

music: anything by paramore and incubus

paramore: misery business, pressure, and emergency :]

incubus: wish you were here, dig, anna molly, drive, etc etc etc (basically all of their songs haha)

update soon!

much love, Rox
sochop14 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Hey great job

Oh yaeh Ik guys who are obessedwith book but they don't write as far as ik
Consuming Fakery chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
“You can’t blame yourself, Severus,” Dumbledore said kindly. “The only one at fault here is Voldemort. Not even I thought that this could happen. I suppose I am too confident that Hogwarts it too well protected for Voldemort to access. And my mistake has contributed to this. But we must learn from our mistakes, Severus. Do not dwell on what the outcome might have been if you had only done something differently, but instead take the knowledge you now possess and apply it so the same mistake will not happen again.”

I loved that part, thought it was a bloody brillient phillosphy! Anyways. keep writing, i love how you can make it some what funny during some weird situations!

( i learned how to write a good review today!)
Laurelian-chan chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Well, I liked the chapter... mostly. The fluff at the end seemed OOC in Snape's part, even when taking into consideration what's happened so far. I just don't think he's the kind of guy to share his thoughts and feelings like that.

Thanks for the update once again, and for taking the trouble to write this (& share it with us fanfiction addicts),

Laurelina
xxoRebel chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
keep it up, i was waiting for this update for a longg time.
lyssa-kissa chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
great, long story so far :)

um as for my current fav songs, theyre: miserable at best by mayday parade and starlight by muse.

update soon!
Angeleyes274 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Great chapter. Update soon!
Ashleigh chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
This is a really good story, I really like how you portrayed Severus Snape, he's my favourite character in the hp universe. About the prophecy, this what I think some of it means.

"To obtain the power, To break the bond, Halves shall collide, Gemini born" I am guessing for voldie to obtain power and to break the bond between harry and voldie, halves will collide who I think are hermione and draco and gemini born is draco, because his birthday is on the 5th of June

"Moon washed innocence, Stained red from family before that never defied the dark" moon washed innocence something to do with the colour of Draco's eyes, or just his innocence which has been stained red from his family's past actions, who never defied the dark.

"Thrived first in shadows, A small golden ray" possibly draco coming out of the darkness that is his family, maybe a ray of hope

"Destroy the cloak" most probably destroy the invisibility cloak, if you are including anything from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows although could be something like coming out of your shell or destroying the mask you wear or stepping out of the shadows.

"Golden apples" I have no idea whatsoever

"Northern sky, Appearing at night" maybe something to do with the northern lights

"Roaring free" Draco finally free of his family and his father

"The chosen shall tell, The chosen will see, The chosen will speak the truth, The chosen will be" I think in this case "The Chosen" is draco, because it says he will tell, see and tell the truth, Draco has seer blood (doesn't he?) so I think he will make a prophecy and in that prophecy he might prophecise that he himself is the actual Chosen one supposed to defeat voldie or at least destined to help Harry.

"Sprig of peace, Sunk in god's second gift" possibly a young immature person in god's second gift which I think is sexuality I am not sure about this bit.

"Drank an hour after new dawn, on the day following the new birth" don't know about the first bit but thanks to Bellatrix, Lucius and Wormtail I can guess that "on the day following the new birth" indicates the 26th of December.

"The chosen will speak, To tell of the power, And the ruler to wield" Draco will predict his prophecy, that tells of what will bring lord voldie down and who will have the power to do that.

As you can see i like logical puzzles D any way this is a really really good story D

The Song i really like at the moment is Miracle by Paramore, it has pretty good lyrics that might go with this story, anyway i think i have written enough and i think i am rambling on now, bye D
Becca chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
O great chapter, I've no idea about the prohpecy, but it will be revealed in good time P

My current favourite song is:

Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd

So great
dragonqween27 chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
three months now you gotta work on two. im in to three days grace any of their songs really. o yea about the ch. great i loved it cant wait to see waht happens
Nikki K chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
Bravo! You deserve a standing ovation! Words cannot express how wonderful that chapter was- you write so well!

Update soon!
Song of the Night chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
That was amzing! The prophecy is so cool! And I loved that bit at the end! Snape was so sweet!

My favorite song right now... I like anything in HSM2
Bebelino chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
I forgot, one really good song is "Dirty little secret" and "Fallen" by Sarah McLachlan. Many of her songs are good. :)
Bebelino chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
great!
Precious Ink chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
i love this ch. ... currently i dont have a fav. song... and this new snape is .. different... but i like it... it shows the snape we got to know in the last chapters of DH... :]...

will draco ask about hermione.. ? will he want to see her?

i help but wonder about what'll happen in the next ch.. soo plz update soon... :D

about the prophecy...

the chosen is harry .. and the beg. of teh prophecy talks about draco and hermione...

the cloak is the invisibility cloak...

the rest i dont have an idea...:P..

plz update soon...