Reviews for One Step at a Time
Phantom Traveler chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
I loved this chapter. I love to hate and hate to love cliff hangers. You better update quickly becuase the suspense is killing me. That reminds me...I'd better get to work on my own stories...

Elephants Pwn
blacknblueroses chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
elephants pwn
NefariousImp chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Hi, I'm reviewing for Parenting Class and One Step at a Time. I have put aside doing my own story to read yours, They are both very good. Honestly out of the thousands of fics I've read,(no exageration)these have to be my favorite. Oh, but I hate angst. It makes my chest clench up. I loved Chibi Draco best and I'm looking forward to reading your future chapters. I may not seem excited, but I realy am. I'm just tired. lol. If you want you can check out my story if you have time. It's called How To Correctly Break Rules. I'm not as good as you, but It's been up a week and I still haven't gotten flames yet. about 60 reviews so far. Your reviews blow my mind! Keep up the good work, can't wait till sunday.
blueberrypecan chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
hehe, Elephants pwn.

I haven't reveiwed and of your other chapters because personally, I find it sei-pointless because the story is finished and my reveiw might not get read, hehem this is probebly one of the few AN's I've read, heh. And the only thing that's keeping me from strangling you for making Draco die is because he can't die because then where would the DMHG go? heh.. I absolutely love this story, even though you nearly killed Draco, and I loved Parenting Class. Please update soon, and keep up the good work!

(And I too have a Gaia account, Koru-neko, I would like to get your Gaia name from you profile but it dosen't work, my compy won't let me acess your profile page, which sucks because I also want to read some of your other stories...)
Its My time 2 Shine chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
OMGSH HES GUNNA DIE NO! plz continue i luved the other story too this is great but a little more angsty and tragic than the other.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Elephants pwn.
Eldan Dalis chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
No...Draco! *tear* What-oh-what will happen next..

*waits patiently* ... *well...not patiently...but waits anyways*
prettyflower chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
omg!i luv ur two stories. ifinished them in 2 days, they were so gud!pls,pls,pls post a really gud plot, and im on the edge of my i no he cant die.

anyway,its really gud.
freshmintybreath chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
OH GOD! you haven't updated in ages! i love this story, please don't keep us hanging. it pure torture but i'm sure you already know.
Wheezly chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
All i have to say is...WOW!

You are a great writer! ive spent the past couple of days reading parenting class and now one step at a time and i cant get enough.

I cant wait for the next chapter cos this cliffy is huge! keep up the good work and i hope u update soon

Wheezly

By the way i reacon hermione was the funniest child in parenting class...she made me laugh so hard.

oh and Elephants Pwn
InsaneMonkeePirate chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Wow... I love this story, i just wish it wouldn't end when i get to the chapters end. I am extremely excited about what happens next... cause *shivers* i love cliffies

Elephant pwn -I.M.P.
Terry Moon chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Hello Icy!

Great chapter! A lot of insight about Harry- Liked that .

So... Draco might die... MIGHT, because -like you have already once said- he will not, at least until he and Hermione kiss or something romantic between them happens... But anyway, you leaving us (readers) with a cliffy like that... Must be illegal! Shame on you! xD Just kidding, I love those cliffies... What I do not love are ‘Elephants Pwn’ xD

Great writing!

Till next! Terry Moon.-
Reno chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Awesome! Another brilliant chapter!

Elephant Pwn... hehehe...

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!
LilPadfootChicky chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
OMG! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON OR I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY! AND ILL HAEV TO B PUT INTO A MENTAL WOARD!(i dont know hoe to spell that! lol!) But plz...update for the sake of my sanity! Hermione has to get there soon... she has to make draco live! UPDATE EXTREALMY SOON! toodles! LilPadfoot
Dumbest Smart Person chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Elephants pwn! ((I like giraffes better))

Love the story. I stumbled upon PC on Monday and never left the computer until I finished reading it.

Draco & Hermione's relationship is progressing really slowly. But that's better than them instantly dating because your way makes it seem more realistic.

Update soon!