Reviews for One Step at a Time
rosieee chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
nice idea for the costume picking. it makes it interesting! i can't wait for more! -rosie
KatiePhantom chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
ugh... two MORE weeks... I can't wait that long! Hahaha... Loved this chapter... but what the hell is Ginny trying to plan... Lava Lamp and jester? hm.. interesting:P LoL!

Well.. I guess I'll have to wait two weeks then.. I can't really bribe you with much more then a virtual cookie.. and even i woulnd't fall for that one :P... lol!

Keep writing!

TrueBluePotterFan chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
A lava lamp! You really are to cruel for words...

PopcornPotter818 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
2 WEEKS? i don't know how i'll survive that long! i saw my update notice in my email and i went crazy, and it was only after a week! well, the chapter was amazing as usual, and how in the world is Harry going to become edible? and i can't wait until draco is a jester! ek! by the way, i just love the way you portray all of the characters so well, and also how you put these amazing ideas into Ginny and Harry's head to get Draco and Hermione together. please please please update in 1 week! if u do you'll be my hero forever! ~Samantha aka PopcornPotter818
Kreepi Spicer chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
-puts hand on Icy's forehead- You don't have a fever. . . so how on earth did you get the idea of a Lava Lamp? Good grief, that sounds like something one of my friends would say. They'd either tell me to dress up as a Lava Lamp, or the gum at the bottom of my shoe. . .
Lindseyiswicked chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Another awesome chapter! This ball sounds like it could be interesting, honestly where do you get these ideas! A lave lamp!
P. A. Sejoutai chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Great job!

But seriously...a lava lamp?

Thats a little harsh.

But oh well. I can't even begin to picture how she's going to be able to do that. But I know you'll come up with something.

Review next chapter.

Tchao, Icy!
song.breeze chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Yay, new chapter-ness! Loving it! And so far from cliche - a lava lamp? Can't wait to see he that one's gonna work :P

Great chapter as usual :)

Rebell chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant! lol, love the Halloween thing. poor kids... Things are going well, aren't they? heh heh, poor Draco. Actually, poor Hermione! Although i can totally see a cool costume that wouldn't look too bad, you know if you had a dress, and then bewitched it to look as if the lava bubbles were flowing up and down the skirt part... -eyes go dreamy-

Awesome job though, thanx for the treat!
Arita Oak chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
OMG OMG OMG! I was waiting forever for this. I haven't started reading yet, I just wanna say how great your first story was and how glad I am that you started the sequel!

Kay im back to normal now. Sry for the insanity
Steelo chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Great chapter and even though you said this wasn't going to be funny like PC I was still laughing at some parts anyway please update fast because I can't wait to see what happens!

Dramione Delirium chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
WOW..oo a lava lamp? Can't wait to see how that turns out. She kissed Draco on the cheek! Cute. My eyes were stuck to the screen. n.n Amazing as always. Update soon please.
Surrounded By Idiots chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Lmao, a lava lamp? I feel so bad for her. But not as bad as Dean (I think it was him. I'm too lazy to scroll up), for having to wear the Ballerina costume. I think that if it was me, I would shoot whoever said that. And Neville with the pink bunny costume lol. Anyways, can't wait for you to update. It better be soon, or I'll sick Neville in his pink bunny costume after you.
tiki-92090 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Shirotora chan chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
a lava lamp?... hm... a PINK LAVA LAMP! hermione should be a PINK lava lamp! no...wait...i despise pink... ORANGE! everybody loves neon orange! any way... great chapter update soon!
2,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »