Reviews for One Step at a Time
YamiClara chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
~smiles~ I'm beginning to like this. Hehe...

Please keep going soon!
rlcs chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
yay, i loved this chap! very eventful. I should be writing my practice DBQ for AP World Hist right now so i can't leave a long review but just know I LOVE IT AND ILL BE WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...o and i hate AP world... :/
HeraBates chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
The fact that they found out they were getting a mark for PC was amusing. Ginny reminding Ron about stabbing Severus in the butt with a fork was brilliant.

The discussion about the costumes was hilarious! Poor Hermione, a lava lamp? What on earth was Terry thinking!

I'm going to love reading about Draco in a jester costume!
MandaRae17 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I loved the Halloween costume idea. Thats great! I can't wait to read about Draco as a jester... )

This chapter was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!

*~Manda~*

(XxGinny-HarryxX)
Aede Kay chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Lovley chapter!

I liked it a lot!

Update again soon!
PerchancetoDream87 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I laughed thorugh this whole chapter lol. Very nice. I like how Harry tricked Hermione into basically admitting her feelings. Fun stuffs! You did a wonderful job as always and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Serendipiti3 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
BRAVA! Once again you have managed to capture the essence of the moment (and effectively postpone the writing of my English essay x])! That was a great, fun chapter! Can't wait to see how Hermione's going to make her lava lamp costume and how Draco's going to act as a jester! xD
The Lady of the Four Leafed Clover chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
interesting to see how she will pull taht one off _
Lishachan ish lazy xP chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Great update! love the Halloween costumes! Can't wait till the dance. I can see it now... I'm hoping to see you again next Sunday _
Sunflower18 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
awesomer chapters more asap
apparateawayhp13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This was a great intro chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the update. _
SilverBoo chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Great start , sounds like its goign to be a good story, but just on question... when r u going to update BOW , its was so good
FireBringer chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Lovely, as always. Good job, Icy.
Aurorablu chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
oh... Go Harry!

Lol...

~Sierra
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
YAY! It's HERE! And that was definatley AWESOME... I was tempted to tear by, oh, I don't know, the ADORABLEness of it all? Then I remembered this is the first chapter... P Update! Very awesome first chapter.
2,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »