Reviews for One Step at a Time
BalancingxAct chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Well, this chapter certainely did take awhile! but DAMN WAS IT WORTH IT! (sorry for that bit of uncontrolled excitment)

I really loved this chapter. It's great, because things are getting back to normal with Draco and Blaise finnally woke up (woot!) and Hermiones' getting hot for Draco ;)... it's great, but then, on the periphreal of the story, we have that other blasted trio *condemns them to hell* messing things up and making life potentially suckish!

And I'm scared for little Draco now- what's his Dad gonna do? well, if I could remember the prophecy I might have a better idea of the saddness that is coming, but I don't. Wait! I'm an idiot! I'll just go back and read it... *shakes head* so stupid.

*goes back and reads the prophecy. and reads it again for clarification. and reads it again because she's still at a loss.* That is a wonderful prophecy/riddle. I can't make much sense of it...

unless... well there was one line 'Golden apples' that I had a thought about: could you be refering to the golden Apple of Discord out of Greek Mythology? That was what hit me when I read it the second time, but going back, it doesn't really make much sense with the lines following- 'Northern sky, appearing at night, roaring free'. Because in the myth with Prince Paris and the Apple, it was all about his choice between victory over his enemies, the most beautiful woman in the world... and something else.

It makes sense on its' own, but put into context with the other clues (whose meaning still escapes me) my idea doesn't really fit.

I think that a big clue will be whatever 'Gods' second gift' is. I might be totally wrong, but I think once that is solved, this whole thing will be a lot clearer.

Well, that's about all I have to say. Once again, I loved this chapter, and hope that you are struck with inspiration like Zeus strikes people with lightning! (I've got a bad case of mythology-on-the-brain, can you tell?)

loVe, Fluff, aNd All tHat othEr sTuff,

April
Ducky1414 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
chyess! thanks for updating! i love your choice of vocabulary, it fits. ] please update soon, this is a really good story!
lil prongs chicky chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
That was an amazing way to end a chapter. Although I'm slightly confused on the whole prophecy thing but I plan to go back and re-read your entire story so that i can make sense of it.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
I am SO glad you are updating. I have been dying to know parts of the prophecy since I read Chapter 9. I cannot wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon and A LOT!
Precious Ink chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Hi! this chapter was truly amazing and aww.. Draco BLUSHING! well Petigrew's moment of intelligence was weird .. but it fit and Draco is the Gemini! Please update soon.. XD..

Q8iya
WuHaoNi chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
I spent all day reading this story and Parenting Class. So far, I think One Step at a Time is my favorite. It's the perfect blend of friendship, romance, drama and angst! I wasn't a big Draco/Hermione fan before but you've officially converted me. :) Personally, my favorite part was the Ron/Blaise conversation. So funny! The two trios are very similar; perhaps the Slytherins should be called the Silver Trio? Draco-Harry, Blaise-Ron, Pansy-Hermione.
BeyondRubies chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Okay, so I've spent the last several days reading PC and this one. Wow! PC was hilarious! This one is awesome as well.

I am enjoying seeing Pansy and Blaise together. I really think that they would make a good couple. We usually don't see them as caring and kind, so this is a very nice change. I am also glad that Pansy isn't just a ditzy idiot. Thanks so much for that!

I am wondering if Draco will remember anything from Hermione's speech. As ICU patients, even those who are out, tend to remember at least a little of what went on while they were out. That could get interesting...

Snape's reactions have been insightful. He is really getting over this hangup of James in regards to Harry. And his relationship with Draco is inspiring. I am hoping that he can keep Draco from Lucius! That has me near tears! I really have a dislike for that guy.

Anyway, before I get in trouble for a review that is too long...Hugs!

(Oh and your college sounds a lot like LC. Louisiana College was great. A small private college is much nicer than a big university! At least in my biased opinion. ;o))
Tearrer chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
OBVIOUSLY Draco. I knew it from the first time I read it ;D. But I didn't get the 'God's Second Gift' part, yet since its a woman ima guess that's Hermione right there.

AND I WANT MORE DRACO! Why'd you have to leave us all hanging? Draco... has to like remember the "ILY" part Hermione said last chapter ]. Though he'll probably think its just a dream or something...

And more updates? Faster? o.O Its awful to have to sit here and wait for months -.-; we want more more more xD. I can't wait for the romance to get going. Hermione's already confessed the love, now she's just gotta do it to his face, and he to her. -sigh- Why must it all be so complicated?

Well, I can't wait for the next update, yes. PLEASE make it a bit sooner. I'm speaking for all of your readers that its killing us! I mean, if you haven't noticed, you've got 1600 reviews for just 11 chapters. If that's not a cry for updates and a large compliment then I dunno what is! Looking forward for that Update Alert E-mail ;).

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)

PS: Earlier I reread the last chapter and in doing so read the 'button' part with Snape. Just: LOL. xD Nice addition. Hahaha
Zarroc chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
wow.. great chapter,

i really enjoyed reading it

so.. what does this mean.. with Draco?

-Zarroc-
Kaydotsidot chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Excellent job on this chapter! I loved it! I can't wait to read what else you have in store for this story. Nice work.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Cool chapter! lol you can practically see the gears turning in Lucius' head. D

Can't wait for the next update! (Happy belated birthday!)

vg
hpfanwendy chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Update yay!

Haha, good going wormtail, I find Lucius and Bella really amusing.

Get well soon Draco and Blaise
alienor chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
That's really a great story, i haven't rewiewed before because my english isn't really good, but i wanted to tell you that you're really doing a wonderful job. i almost cried at the end of chapter 10 with snape and harry. hope you'll update sooner next time.
PrincessSnuffles chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

I'm so happy! :D

I have a song you might like,

it's

"Paper Walls" by Yellowcard.

it rocks.

SO

Update again soon!

please.

Princess Snuffles
whildchild chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Heya!

Twas a fantastic chapter! (aka MORE!)

Can't wait til next!