Reviews for One Step at a Time
Shirotora chan chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
youre a white sox fan? i live in MA, red sox, but gr.. they r such loosers this year! any way! update!
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
well... da costumes are pretty weird but really kool

so uh, how long is dis fic gunna be... UPDATE SOON!
YamiClara chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Aww! Yayness!

Please keep going!
Broken Black Rose chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
i really love your writing and this is my fav story so far!
Belle Princesse168 chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Wow! it's so cute! Love the costume ideas!
Sugar Quill High chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Loeved it! But I want them to get together really soon! LOL! Update soon!
BlOwMeKiSsEsx012 chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
wow. i absolutely loved this story and the story before this one, the parenting class one. you are such a talented writer and i absolutely am in LOVE with this one too. i love how you're not rushing them (Draco&Hermione) to be together but taking it slowly. its so much more realiztic and your story plot is awesome. i love love love this story! please update soon! i dont know how long ill last! :P no pressure!
Ellie chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Interesting chappy. I liked it. It's good to hear the interaction of Draco and Hermione and also from Harry, Ginny, Ron, Blaise. I hope all goes well in the next chappy. I wonder what's going to happen next. continue on if you can.

From,

Ellie
Mahogany Embers chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Okay, firstly, the Sox are in the WORLD SERIES! ::cheers::

Secondly, WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I can't wait to see more! Nice job. ) I loved the fluff, it was perfect!
orlandoroxmysox chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
yay! fluff! I am in a totally fluff mood. That is a good chapter! It's really a step forward for them! Yay! Go Ginny!
Steelo chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Awesome chapter can't wait to see what you have planned for us next!

Steelo
havoksin too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
AUGH!

YOU UPDATED!

IM SO EXCITED

fantastic chapter. it tickled my fancy.

cookie? ::offers::
Queen Bean chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Aw...how sad...I want them together! Nive fluffiness...wonderful chappie!
BlueEyedDolly chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Good Chapter! but why a lava lamp? AH! And poor Draco. The hat will mess up his perfect hair.
Bella chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! You are very gifted, and I am a full support D/Hr shipper, I'm alot like that. I can't wait for more chapters. I read PC, and it was so cool! I LOVED Hermione as a child, with all of her chaos, so awesome.
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »