Reviews for One Step at a Time
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
woot! great chapter. I'm sorry that people are being all 'bleh'. People can be asses and there's nothing we can do about it but ignore them :D It will be okay. As for the sequel, it's great and I loved the first chapter. I didn't know that this was up lol so I'm glad that you were getting crazy on some people otherwise i wouldn't be here reviewing right now ;)

happy writing

amanda
song.breeze chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Yay! I seem to have picked a perfect time to be reading your fics, as I can jump on the review wagon! I'm glad you decided to make it more serious - I think you'll be able to show off your writing talent a lot more. :) Don't get me wrong - I love the humour, at times it was even serious-injury-from-falling-of-chair-repeatedly inducing. As you may have gathered, I read all of PC today, as I am still at home ill and am contemplating writing numerous chapters to my own stuff now out of sheer boredom. Anyway, I hope you're able to update soon, and that you've been able to enjoy a well-earned break from this one. (can I call it this one? it's two fics, but as you said it's a continuation...oh well, brain is dead) thanks very much for some entertainment and wellness-inducing fun. :D

Becca
regina-terrae chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I LUV IT!
talisa-ahn chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Yay! Draco knows what's going to happen... haha... I'm so glad that you've posted the first chapter. I've been waiting for it. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your works. _
fantazyfinder4vr chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
YAY! icepanther, I LOVE YOU! A SEQUEL! *hyperventalates and dies... then is later woken up by being kissed by draco* ... what? it could happen... lol, well keep up the good work! no seriously, no stopping or having any writer's blocks! j/k... not really. BYE!
I'm not telling chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Not bad I guess. But I really think you should go back to humor though. Your humor is much better then your onst and drama and it was much more popular. I think I like pc better then this one and I think you should make a humorous sequel not an onsty and violent one. I doubt you will change your mind but please consider putting a good amount of humor. I just get so sick of all these onst fanfics. There are so few good humor harry potter fanfics out there and pc was one of them but I am afraid to say that this one doesn't seem to live up to is. I just think it's wrong to have such a good humorous fanfic just to have the sequell be such a miserable and violent story. So please change it I'm not forcing you and I'm not flaming you but I would really like a good sequel. I wouldn't even care if you only updated every month as long as it wasn't something like this. I don't mind some onst and drama but not this much.
Lynitta K chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I LOVE the Parenting Class, though i wasn't able to review it. Though i'll try to review all the chapters in One Step at a Time. As for this first chapter, I must say it's very good just as your writing is _ please do continue to write harry potter fanfictions(especially ones including the hermione and draco pair). I can't really find any critiques for you( I just like the story too much lol)so...ya. I can't wait to see the following chapters after chapter one. Keep it up and please write the next chapters a.s.a.p!
meg chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
great story so far...its a nice change of pace from parenting class
Kylria chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
YAH! SEQUEL! thank you for the sequel. please update soon. PC was the funniest story ever. i literaly fell over laughing. _
rani singala chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
It's cute that Harry's new mission in life is to be matchmaker, but is he actually succeed? Lol. Anyway love your story, update as soon as possible!
SpiritWeaver chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a really good first chapter! It was funny and sad at the same time. I like how you ease into Draco and Hermione's relationship and don't make it seem surreal. I'm glad you'll be updating BOW soon. Is this fic going to have the new sixth years as children?

ttyl and update soon!
IY-ROX chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
And your loyal fan has returned! Eh.. I had no idea that you had started on the sequel until the little annoucement. Wow, some people really need to look closer, eh? And, people can be really mean. I hope that you deleted those reviews. And fill them with happy, happy, ones full of fluff!

P.S. Because of your story, I am now a full-felged Draco/Hermione shipper.
iheartfredandgeorge83 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
yay! sequels up! first chappie was very cool, good work!
Defying Definition chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
:Claps Hands: YAY!

First note: Amen and ditto to the HBP comments, all of them.

Second note: Horrible, that people are so stupid to say such mean things to you. May I impale them?

Third note: Yay! I'm so excited for this story, and I loved the first chapter, what with the sleeping and everything. I would've thought it rather awkward for Harry, but eh. Ces't la vie.

Great job, per usual. I keep re-reading the first chapter of your novel, and I really really wish I could read the second chapter (hint-hint, wink-wink).

Well, I must go, but this story and PC and your novel prove it is not a great story, but a great author. Those are rare and few-and-far-between on

Kudos!
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aww. This is cute. Im so glad you did a sequal! For a while there I was afraid you were not going to.
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »