Reviews for One Step at a Time
elijahsbaby1981 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
oh poo! I was so used to being able to go to the next chapter, i actually jumped in my seat when i saw that this was the lastest chapter posted!

well, i do hope you update soon.

*adds to fav stories and story alert* *adds to fav authors*
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Oh!...and i'm a girl :D
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Whoohoo! An update on OSaaT! Awesome chapter! thank you! (& good luck w/your first year of college!)
Liasid chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
I love Parenting Class. One of the best Harry Potter storys I have read so far. So I have to read the sequel. Oh, I'm a girl although I have not written any stories. I believe your friend is right. I read alot of fanfiction(on the count of a have no life) and I have found that there are alot more girl writers than boy. Update when you can. Chao!
Twilight-Songstress chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Yay! I was thrilled when I saw that OST updated! :) Awesome chapter! Haha, I particularly liked this line: “And if you’re awake right now and listening to me say all this, I’ll slap you." I loved the bit at the end with Hermione and Draco :) Please update soon!

~Twilight-Songstress

(Oh, by the way, I'm a girl if you couldn't tell by my penname)
MissMonkey91 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
YAY! you updated! i've been waiting for you to do so for a long time! so happy! very nice chapter! love it! _ O_o o_O O_O i love making those faces!
Thread Magic chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Yay! Go Draco! Fight for life! Wow, he got hit by a car when he was little. That's unexpected. I liked this chapter. Thanks for updating. Good luck with college. You should have seen my bedroom before I had to clean it. You could barely see the carpet. I hope you get more organized (if you want to be). But yeah. Thanks for writing this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
libaka chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
aw...that's so darn sad. I liked it alot though. Hermione is so sweet. Oh, and about the time thing? I did that too. Kept it in the time that Rowling wrote it but included jokes about Saavy and stuff. Thanks for writing!
Serlene chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Loved the chapter, and because of my bad memory, if I haven't reviewed before, the story as well. Really great to read more about before, and finally something is happening between them!*laughs*

Well, since you asked, I'm a girl like you might see on my penname:)
Sodium Slug chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Oh wow, thank god you updated! Another chapter of this story is exactly what I needed right now. And it was so sweet! :heart:

I'm a girl, by the way. And I have to agree that there are way more female fanfiction authors. I'm curious how many more... let us know when you find out!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Aww! That was so sad! I actually had tears in my eyes :( Only one blip; the British emergency service number is 9, not 91.

Girl btw and update soon!
Scribbling Death chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Hey! Nice chapter-this story is much more angsty then Parenting Class, but it's...I don't know, attention-drawing in it's own way. Hope you update soon (between your college and work, that is).

Yep, most authors are girls-I two guy friends who write, but they were so embarrassed about it that I had to blackmail...er...convince them to admit it. I'm a girl! (...hopefully, my Gaian avatar pointed that out)

-Scribbling Death
Tenshisangel chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Great chapter as usual and I am so glad that Hermione finally admitted that she loved Draco! I am so looking forward to your next update and I hope that it can happen soon!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
oh my gosh! I almost cried at the end there! I think Draco was a tad bit awake! UPdate asap pronto quickly fast sooN!
Rachel chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Brilliant as usual, but you need to update more often! :)
3,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »