Reviews for One Step at a Time
Surrounded By Idiots chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Lmao, a lava lamp? I feel so bad for her. But not as bad as Dean (I think it was him. I'm too lazy to scroll up), for having to wear the Ballerina costume. I think that if it was me, I would shoot whoever said that. And Neville with the pink bunny costume lol. Anyways, can't wait for you to update. It better be soon, or I'll sick Neville in his pink bunny costume after you.
tiki-92090 chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Shirotora chan chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
a lava lamp?... hm... a PINK LAVA LAMP! hermione should be a PINK lava lamp! no...wait...i despise pink... ORANGE! everybody loves neon orange! any way... great chapter update soon!
Lindsay chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Lindsay: GASP! *does a very happy dance* UPDATE-NESS! Yay!

The costumes thing is BRILLIANT! Hermione as a lava lamp? That should be good... *crossed fingers for Terry not to be killed* A...A...JESTER? WHEN HE...HE COULD'VE BEEN...A...A VAMPIRE... (small obsession) WAHH! *sobs*

Drake: There there...yeah Lindsay shut up.

Lindsay: *sniffle* Oh well. Jester Draco is going to be hilarious! I can picture it now...*dreamy look* Okay I'm done. Congrats for getting up on a Sunday night - more than I could've done. Toodles!
Aurorablu chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
oh... haha hermione as a lava lamp! And Draco as a jester!

Please, PLEASE update soon!

Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
o thats so cool thaty they got to pick each others costumes. update soon
Eviljellybean88 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
great chapter! i loved the idea of everyone giving eachother costumes. keep going and update soon:)
kat6528 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
can't wait for the next chapter!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Oh haha, this was totally awesome. I loved the chapter. Yep, this certainly was written by you! ;) It was totally great. I especially laughed when Draco found out he was a ... JESTER! :)

Hope you have a great week, and I look forward to reading chapter 3.
talisa-ahn chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
haha... *claps* I was laughing so hard that I had to read the 'lava lamp' section outloud so that my roommate would stop looking at me like I was crazy. Whee~!
YamiClara chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
~smiles~ I'm beginning to like this. Hehe...

Please keep going soon!
rlcs chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
yay, i loved this chap! very eventful. I should be writing my practice DBQ for AP World Hist right now so i can't leave a long review but just know I LOVE IT AND ILL BE WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...o and i hate AP world... :/
HeraBates chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
The fact that they found out they were getting a mark for PC was amusing. Ginny reminding Ron about stabbing Severus in the butt with a fork was brilliant.

The discussion about the costumes was hilarious! Poor Hermione, a lava lamp? What on earth was Terry thinking!

I'm going to love reading about Draco in a jester costume!
MandaRae17 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I loved the Halloween costume idea. Thats great! I can't wait to read about Draco as a jester... )

This chapter was great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!

Aede Kay chapter 2 . 10/2/2005