Reviews for One Step at a Time
SlytherinFrost chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
wow, i was starting to wonder if you were gonna actually put up another chapter. im glad you did, cause i really like the parenting ones especially. Congrats on making it to college, something i have yet to accomplish lol.

cant wait till the next chapter.
Chrissily chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
hi! i just finished reading all of Parenting Class yesterday... and two words: loved it! now i've just read all of what you've written for OST and my reaction is the same although the tense different (loving it!). lol. i just thought it'd be easier to comment about both in the same review instead of saying something for ever chapter for something you wrote a long time ago. anyway, you're writing style is beautiful... and considering that i finished HP & DH a few days ago, i'm enjoying the compassionate side of Snape. i think the plot is amazing and i'm completely obsessed with finding out what's going to happen next! D i just realized something funny... well, not funny.. more like interesting. the prequel to this sequel was humorous and this one extremelly angsty and full of romance (D/Hr of course) and it just reminded me for JKR's trend in the HP series... i mean she started off rather innocent and then moved on to a darker setting and considering that you're want the rights to HP lol i thought i'd mention the similarity although i have no idea what it has to do with anything lol P. oh and one last thing, you're rather skilled with cliffhangers lol! i can't wait to read more!
123deleted456 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Poor Hermione, going through all this. I was almost crying. Your stories are really well written and pretty much rock. Good luck with your trying to own Harry Potter! And, by the way, I'm a girl as well.
Katie chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
just pointing out a inconsitency (sorry about spelling), on Harry's letter to Draco, they were going to meet on the 1st, but you said near the end of chap. 6 that it was the 5th. other than that, the story is good!
Josefine chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Hi! I started reading parenting class and now this a couple of days ago and well... ITS AMAZING!i love it! I really like the way you write and how the things turn out About this chapter Is draco maybe going to remember something? I was just thinking about that you actually can hear and remember things when you are for an instance in coma. but i of course dont know if it counts being asleep... well continue to write!

Josefine
somethingwithatail chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Heh, ignore my previous review (at least the part where I say I couldn't get to this chapter). I obviously worked that problem out. Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens with Harry and also whether Draco will remember what Hermione's saying to him. The only bad thing is it looks like you just updated recently and with your track record... heh, no offense. Just try to update soon? Actually... just ignore me and get on with your life... If I can't update my own stories how can I expect other authors to listeen to me? Oh, in answer to your question: I'm an attempted author here on FF and I am female and coincidently 18 and heading off to college this fall just like you. However... I am not lucky enough to have a job... yet. Good luck with the next chapter and the start of your classes (though it would be awesome if you got that chapter out before classes even started *wink wink*),

Somethingwithatail
somethingwithatail chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Hi. I'm sorry to admit that I am one of the people who have read your story without leaving a review after every chapter. However, in my defense I'd just like to say that I only started reading PC and this story yesterday so I feel weird leaving a review to something that I know was updated years ago... Anyway, I absolutely love both stories. You somehow manage to make angst enjoyable (I'm not usually an angst fan). Also, even though I am one of those people that don't always leave a review, I do always read authors notes (mostly because I'm afraid to miss something important). Even though I'm at least a chapter late: Elephants Pwn! (that was it wasn't it? heh) Oh, and for some odd reason FF is not letting me read chapter 9 even though it says it is already up. I'm not sure if that is just an isolated incident or if others are having the same problem... Just thought I'd let you know. Thank you for taking time out of your extremely busy schedule (by the sounds of it yours might actually have been busier than mine was during my senior year) to write this great story. The fact that you're still writing this story while taking AP classes and still doing good at them...*shakes head* is amazing. I gave up on my story for much less than that. But that doesn't mean you can quit writing this story!

Can't wait to read more,

Somethingwithatail
Defying Definition chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Ah, finally! This chapter, like the others, is wonderful and very well-written.

And I'm a girl. Word.
hittocerebattosai chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
Fun~ Thank you for the update~
stage.puppet chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
yeah. ;)

can't wait for the next chapters.
Flensa chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
HgBookworm chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Great chapter. I liked the background info. Did you enjoy Deathly Hallows? I must say I did, especially after I replaced Ron's name with Draco's throughout the entire epilogue. :) I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon.

-Hg

P.S. Girl
Luminarae chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
I loved this part:

"And if you're awake right now and listening to me say all this, I'll slap you," she said, laughing through her tears.

I loved that. :3

Anyways. I'm a girl..and I can't wait till the next chapter~ I hope he wakes up soon and tells Mione how he feels. (Cause the suspense is KILLING me).
wildmagic1621 chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
I love your story so much...and btw, i'm a girl
KatiePhantom chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Wow... I absolutely LOVE your stories! :) and I'm very excited to be reading the next chapter... in hopefully the near future! :) hehee... and I am also a girl! lol

Keep writing! :)