Reviews for One Step at a Time
SpiritWeaver chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a really good first chapter! It was funny and sad at the same time. I like how you ease into Draco and Hermione's relationship and don't make it seem surreal. I'm glad you'll be updating BOW soon. Is this fic going to have the new sixth years as children?

ttyl and update soon!
IY-ROX chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
And your loyal fan has returned! Eh.. I had no idea that you had started on the sequel until the little annoucement. Wow, some people really need to look closer, eh? And, people can be really mean. I hope that you deleted those reviews. And fill them with happy, happy, ones full of fluff!

P.S. Because of your story, I am now a full-felged Draco/Hermione shipper.
iheartfredandgeorge83 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
yay! sequels up! first chappie was very cool, good work!
Defying Definition chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
:Claps Hands: YAY!

First note: Amen and ditto to the HBP comments, all of them.

Second note: Horrible, that people are so stupid to say such mean things to you. May I impale them?

Third note: Yay! I'm so excited for this story, and I loved the first chapter, what with the sleeping and everything. I would've thought it rather awkward for Harry, but eh. Ces't la vie.

Great job, per usual. I keep re-reading the first chapter of your novel, and I really really wish I could read the second chapter (hint-hint, wink-wink).

Well, I must go, but this story and PC and your novel prove it is not a great story, but a great author. Those are rare and few-and-far-between on

Kudos!
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aww. This is cute. Im so glad you did a sequal! For a while there I was afraid you were not going to.
Liz chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
It's such a good start to a what will be an AMAZING sequel! It would be awesome if you could update every sunday like you did last time, however whatever works best with you is all good. Keep updating

-Liz!
SmartiePants924 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT I THINK THAT I WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE SOON! zI can't wait for the next chapter!
Kubla Khun chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hey! I just wanted to say that if I am not in the 300 that you mentioned I will make it 301. I have read PC, adored it in all its fluffy/angsty goodness and I am happy to be reading OST. This was an endearing chapter and I will wait patiently for more!

I am sorry that you got all those flames, but I am happy that you are writing more! Good luck and best wishes!
MoosiesRule chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I didn't even know you'd updated until I got the PC email! Spiffy addition, I really liked it, but I keep wondering how Draco and Hermione are going to get together. I'm curious! Good chapter!
ezza chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
hey hey! keep up the great story, its the only reason i check out fanfic!
mizz-samoa chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
OMG! this is such a cool start to the sequel...I eagerly await the chapters of this fic.

keep up the good work,

nora
Moghedien17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That was a great, and touching first chapter. I loved Parenting Class, and I can't wait to see what will happen in this chapter. You really have a gift for writing.
hermionerocks2008 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I love this story I am glad you wrote a sequel!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yah! finally! some romance thats not oh-so-kiddie between the. but thats alright. update soon please!
the-gothic-furby chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was a really great start, and I'm happy to know I'll be able to be a reviewer from the beggining this time. I hope you had a good first few days of school.
2,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »