Reviews for One Step at a Time
CHL- crackhead chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This Chapter RX MY SOX please update soon...
Lindseyiswicked chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Yes!A sequel! Parenting class was amazing but it will be nice to get a bit angsty!
Little-Sly-Girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
heyy! its sytherin-princess! i found parenting class like in june and ive been following ever since! this story is to such a good start! hope u update soon! )

*Sytherin-Princess.
Nowanda chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Yay! First chapter of the sequel!

Though, IMO, this first chapter seems more like the LAST chapter.. Odd, but hey, it's a sequel.

Uhh, Since I'm in high school now, it mean less energy. Less energy equals less enthusiastic reviews. So don't get worried, I'm just tired.
HPfreakout chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
ITS FINALLY OUT! So glad I found the sequel to this. It had a great start, I loved the beginning when they looked at pictures. It was a reminder of all that happened it Parenting Class and it was awsome. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how everything works out since they don't have to hang together anymore. I would hate to see draco and harry stop being friends, but that shouldn't happen. Well great fic, keep writing.
simplyme89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yea! the sequal! can't wait for more...
Aquafairy chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
YAY! PC IS BACK! i missed it so much im so happy its back! i love the first chapter and cant! wait for the next...thanks for starting the sequel!
sakura-angel113 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
You finally put your fic up! Nice! Please update again soon!
dan-lovr chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
What Do You Mean By "Friends? By the time he was done with them, they wouldnt be friends. They'd be something much more." ? Ah Please Update Soon. I Love The Sequal! I Absolutely Loved PC And This One Is Awesome Too! Please Update Soon

-Chloe-
beckstarrr chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yay! you made a sequel! -smiles widely-

YAY!

this chapter is GREAT! harry, the matchmaker? lols
TheScarlettSecret chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Okay, that was really, really cute. Unbelievable job.
Alexa309 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Heyy, I'm so excited that you're making a sequel. Loved the first chapter, keep it up :)

Lex.
Devilishly-Charming chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
oh my god :"D SEQUEL! :P update soon lease, I like it! and yes yes yes update BiOW SONN!
CatarinaJones chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I love it so far. I read Parenting class and it was so hilarious! I wish that Draco, Hermione, and Harry could stay together in their room. Maybe you can write that they figure out the password or something. Write again soon!
PopcornPotter818 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
ek! that was awesome! the writing was amazing-as usual- and i love how you started the sequal. my eyes even got all watery as they were going down to breakfast. i love your stories! they're the best! when you grow up, you'd be an amazing writer.
2,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 .. Last Next »