Reviews for One Step at a Time
Alina chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
I love this story! Please update soon.
bukwurm82593 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
update soon! this is super good!

xoxoxo

bukwurm82593
Ducky1414 chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
oh gosh, i was so close to crying! i do love this story so much! it's so original, it really captivates my attention! please update this wonderful story soon! :]
Jenn chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
omg im in love with PC and the sequel. i read all of the chapters in just a few days i loved it so much... but when i got to the end of one step at a time... it ended! u gotta update! i need to no whats gonna happen!

i no ur prob busy and all but i mean...i need to no what happens... please update soon
RainGeist chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
That was great! Update soon.
Tale chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
I read Parenting Class a while ago and loved it. I came across PC again last night and just had to re-read it. When I was looking on you profile, I saw that One Step had been updated, so I just had to re-read it as well. Please keep up the excellent writing. I am looking forward to your updates.

Tale
Maykie chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
Hun I have waited...what? 50 chapters? To see them together! *z-snap*

You need to fix that.

;D
suyla chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Hi!

I've come across your story parenting class by chance last i must confess that when i started reading it i thought it would be one of those it proved me wrong and i sat until i finished the i went to bed it was 5.00 a.m. in the morning!

When i woke up i just couldn't resist reading it was then that i noticed the was thoroughly humorous but the sequel was another made me excited,sad, made me scream with joy but it also made me cry was very very beautiful and i just wanted to thank you for this two stories-even if the second one is not finished...

Now i can just hope you will update soon and wait i have to wait maybe i will read your other ones!

I really hope you update soon.

Love,

Suyla:)
the-rainbow-dreamer chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
i love this story

ive couldnt stop reading it all day

ive read at least half of it alone today

lindy12 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
So i just got up to the point of your last update having read your other story in about one day. i'm glad you did a sequel because if you hadn't the first one's ending would of made me want to flame you. not that i actually flame people. okay so you probably get this a lot but update soon. I know you've been busy with school and finals and stuff, so i hope now that you are possibly on summer break if you might go into a more regular update schedule. i know it is for fun and i don't hold anything against you for taking your time. The hospital scenes make me shiver seeing how you seem to know a lot about them. i have never really like hospitals. I was wondering what animes/mangas are you currently reading/watching? i like asking people this question, i don't know why though. so the randomly changing topic reviewer is done for now. thank you for writing your stories.
snape504 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
I love it! More, please! I am adding you to my alert list.

Debby
dracomione12 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
GOD. what's going to happen next? T_T
dracomione12 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
wahahaha! love the chapter! our lives would be damn boring without Fred and George. lol. ( Love the chapter! :D
dracomione12 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Gah! Why did they have to lie about it? lol. :D yay! d/hr fluff. haha.. :)) cute chapter.. :D lol. (
Hollie K W chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
I LOVE this story of yours (as well as parenting class of course), you're such a brilliant writer and you have the best ideas!

Just one thing I'm not sure about is, in the court system, Draco said that Nott was breaking the rules because traitors are meant to be ignored and Nott says that rules were ment to be broken, but afterwards, Nott says to Pansy that she can't go to Dumbledore because the rules were put in by Slytherin himself, but it that isso, how come Nott was able to break the rules and they could actually go to Dumbledore and complain because beating them up was breaking the rules if you're meant to ignore traitors.

Love your story and can't wait for the next chapter!

Hollie