Reviews for One Step at a Time
YessieR chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Thanks for the awesome chapter. Hope you'll have enough time to read Deathly Hallows with your busy life. Update when you can, we'll be waiting.
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Wow. Amazing, as usual! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please, despite your obviously busy schedule, try to update soon. Until then, I will be anxiously waiting for Draco to wake up! Great work, and thanks for the update!

~Tsuki
idontreadfanficanymore chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Yay, an update! And fluff, too. More please. D

(I'm a girl, btw. Although I haven't written anything... yet)
xxoRebel chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
love it!
PerchancetoDream87 chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Great job as usual. I felt the stress of what was going on right along with Hermione and Harry and everyone. I'm glad Blaise will be okay! And I'm also very happy Hermione finally admitted her feelings. I look forward to reading the next chapter! I can't wait:D I do understand if it takes a bit before you update again what with RL (not to mention DH coming out this Saturday! Yay!).

I'm a girl, but I don't write. I just signed up so I could leave signed reviews.
Laurelian-chan chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Thank you for the update and also thanks for answering my previous review. Great chapter! I agree with you friend, I hardly ever find male fanfiction writers, we are by far more. I can't be sure, of course, but the statistics so far are pointing to that direction. Congratulations are in order for getting into college, so here they are: *in a tune that remotely resembles Happy Birthday* Bravo IcyPanther for getting in Elmhurst and may your studies be long and useful! (see, I couldn't yuse long and fruitful, that's for lives, so useful is the next best thing)
elijahsbaby1981 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
oh poo! I was so used to being able to go to the next chapter, i actually jumped in my seat when i saw that this was the lastest chapter posted!

well, i do hope you update soon.

*adds to fav stories and story alert* *adds to fav authors*
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Oh!...and i'm a girl :D
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Whoohoo! An update on OSaaT! Awesome chapter! thank you! (& good luck w/your first year of college!)
Liasid chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
I love Parenting Class. One of the best Harry Potter storys I have read so far. So I have to read the sequel. Oh, I'm a girl although I have not written any stories. I believe your friend is right. I read alot of fanfiction(on the count of a have no life) and I have found that there are alot more girl writers than boy. Update when you can. Chao!
Twilight-Songstress chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Yay! I was thrilled when I saw that OST updated! :) Awesome chapter! Haha, I particularly liked this line: “And if you’re awake right now and listening to me say all this, I’ll slap you." I loved the bit at the end with Hermione and Draco :) Please update soon!

~Twilight-Songstress

(Oh, by the way, I'm a girl if you couldn't tell by my penname)
MissMonkey91 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
YAY! you updated! i've been waiting for you to do so for a long time! so happy! very nice chapter! love it! _ O_o o_O O_O i love making those faces!
Thread Magic chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Yay! Go Draco! Fight for life! Wow, he got hit by a car when he was little. That's unexpected. I liked this chapter. Thanks for updating. Good luck with college. You should have seen my bedroom before I had to clean it. You could barely see the carpet. I hope you get more organized (if you want to be). But yeah. Thanks for writing this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
libaka chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
aw...that's so darn sad. I liked it alot though. Hermione is so sweet. Oh, and about the time thing? I did that too. Kept it in the time that Rowling wrote it but included jokes about Saavy and stuff. Thanks for writing!
Serlene chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Loved the chapter, and because of my bad memory, if I haven't reviewed before, the story as well. Really great to read more about before, and finally something is happening between them!*laughs*

Well, since you asked, I'm a girl like you might see on my penname:)
3,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »