Reviews for One Step at a Time
Dramionefan4ever chapter 51 . 11/6
Things are moving fast! Five days till the attack? I'm so excited!
So sad that Goyle did die though. I really liked what you did with him and it worries me even more for Harry now. Like, is sthis foreshadowing of what's to come?
Hope Daphne gets caught!
*Evil chuckle* l say return the favour...kill daphne!, ha!, ha!, ha!
PrettiInPink chapter 51 . 11/6
Excellent chapter! I loved Draco's reaction and how dumbledore and Shacklebolt responded. I hope they can catch Daphne with the veriterserum!
Also, Bellatrix and Lucius never fail to make me love them more (for villains). I hate go all girl power with Bellatrix,but yeah, girl power! Hahaha, Lucy...
jillianthompson24 chapter 51 . 11/6
Awesome job... yet again! Keep it up Icy!
geowynpnn chapter 51 . 11/6
Excellent chapter, extremely well-written.
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 51 . 11/6
Ugh. Arghhhhh the most last thoughts. ;P
But who's amazing chapter... Can she cover Jerry tracks well? Will she crack under the truth potion? Can't wait to read more!
KayLang chapter 50 . 11/5
I have read your whole story in the past few weeks and loved it. I can't wait for your next update! As for Greg, don't kill him, I like where his caracter was going :-( Maybe he get saved, but Daphne doesn't get caught?
Stacey's Universe chapter 25 . 11/1
Hiya...
Um... I just wanted to point out that in something I read... Ginny shared the second floor with her parents at the burrow... Not the 6th floor

Not intentionally trying to burn but thought I'd mention it anyway
Pm me if you want

Stacey's universe
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 11/1
Well, I want to say that he will be saved, but I know an author can't keep all the characters alive. RIP, Gregory Goyle. Poor sap.
Just to let you know, my sister is reading your story, too. She's just one of the folks who creep around but don't review.
Please post a bit often...we r eager to know what comes next
Camp4211 chapter 50 . 10/30
Oh my goodness! Great chapter. I really hope Greg isn’t dead but I could totally see it happening! I cannot wait for the update!
Lillipopp chapter 50 . 10/30
been Reading PC straight through and just loves it. Went straight for OSaT and im glad I did. Your writing had me laughing out loud, crying and cursing;)
Please, pretty please with a touthbroush in top do not stop writing.
EmoTrinity3 chapter 50 . 10/29
Great work! I'm really hoping you haven't killed off Greg!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 50 . 10/26
He's dead. Draco and Hermione are cute.
PurpleSkyHorizons chapter 50 . 10/24
I think Goyle died.
I loved the candlelight dinner scene with Hermione and Draco. It's so cute!
4,096 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »