Reviews for One Step at a Time
A Silverstorm of Snowflakes chapter 17 . 3/29
This story is/was hilarious and wonderful. I was quite disappointing when it was put a hiatus but I will be looking forward to when it is finished. The spelling and grammar is awesome and I LOVE your plot. It is amazing. Truly amazing. Awesome. Intriguing. Fascinating. Amazing. Really, really good.

I loved Parenting Class, and was really, really, excited when there was a sequel. It lived up to my expectations and I savored every, single, word. I love it.

This stories deserves the 1,399 favorites it has received. Even more people have followed this story, hoping you will update someday. I hope so too.

-Silver
Danae Taylor chapter 17 . 3/10
Hi IcyPanther my name is Danae I am currently 17 years old. And I have read this story over and over enjoying your creativity. I have also read the story before this sequel also quite a few times. I have read many many harry potter fanfiction (so many that I find myself rereading some of them) but yours by far is one of my favourites also with works from hermionesnape and tomione fanfictions. I am sad that you haven't made updated this story yet. Though I respect your reasoning. Though I am very curious to how this story will end. I do hope you'll have time and inspiration to finish this work of art you have written. If you do so happen to have the next chapter written would it be too much if I so much as ask for a peek? I dont have an account on this site but here is my Gmail ( ) if you have time in your busy schedule to reply. I am very much curious to know what the prophecy is about and rooting for hermione and draco to get together. But anyways hoping you are well, Danae a very much happy fan of your works stories.
Danny chapter 17 . 2/25
Its been four years. Four years since you've updated. Four years is a long time.
A FOUR YEAR HIATUS IS BLOODY AWFUL!
WORSE THAN WAITING FOR SHERLOCK I SWEAR.
rummy101 chapter 17 . 2/18
Please continue. I hope you didn't abandon this story.
Can you PLEASE finish the story?! This story is SOOOOOOOOOOO good! I would really like to know what happens! So can u PLEEEAAAASE finish it... your writing is REALLY good btw!
Kpop chapter 10 . 1/31
Illa by Juniel
Generously chapter 7 . 1/30
Ok, first off, it's not plagiarism if it is not completely the same, own do you think all of the ideas came to be? Because they took inspiration on the work of others.
Per example Alva Edison, the idea of an electric light bulb had already been studied for years, he only made changes, he perfectioned it, so you should give the others the chance to write, I like different versions, even if it gets old, and you should not be bothered by this, you started an idea that is going to be on fanfiction for years and years, like the first person that started dark harry, or twin harry, crossovers.
Everyone writes chapter 4 . 1/30
Hey, great story.
I just wanted to point out that the weird sisters are all boys, not girls.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm crying, you made me cry! Just so sweet.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 17 . 1/17
I hope you get around to finishing all your stories soon. I'll be ready to read this one once you do. Good luck!
Will u continue it?
Anonymous-person chapter 17 . 1/10
Please don't stop writing this! I can't wait to see how it ends with Voldemort and the Dramione action.

P.s. I loved Parenting Class and thought it was really funny, especially with 5 yr old Hermione.
patty cake rocks chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Just read the story- loved it. I hope you find time to finish this if you haven't already.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Noooo! That can't be all that's there right? I understand writing/updating takes a lot of time and effort. I really hope you finish this soon and take it off of hiatus. You have no idea how much I love this fic as well as Parenting Class. You are an amazing writer, this is one of the best fics I've read in a while. Please update soon! :)
Epoch95 chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
I love your story so much and I do hope you update again soon. I'd love to know what happens at the end. This is one of the best Harry Potter fics I've read in a long time. Update Soon!
2,641 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »