Reviews for One Step at a Time
XD chapter 19 . 6/5
Omg love this story. I've been reading it for years and was so excited when I realised you updated. Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens with Draco and Hermione ;)
need you to continue!
echodream chapter 19 . 6/1
This is an amazing story and i really hope you continue it! I love your stories so much
VS chapter 19 . 5/30
Please update ASAP! Still in love with this story :)
Anon1210 chapter 19 . 5/29
Love u sooooo much :3. This story (despite the angst) always brings a smile to my face. And if, after all this time (if u reply to this in RC then I hope u reply always), you still love elephants, just know that I thought of you on my very first elephant ride.
Ilysm! Hope anyone else reading this has a lovely day. Bye!

P.s Reading back into PC's disclaimers always makes me smile. I think back to the days where I thought I'd get Draco for my birthday. (Who am I kidding? I still do think I will.)
Link312 chapter 19 . 5/26
Are there going to be some Dramione moments soon?
LifesGood chapter 19 . 5/26
I've just found this along with Parenting Class and I absolutely love the story! The story lines developing so well and I can't wait to see how Hermione and Draco get together. Little Hermione was hilarious and her and Draco are so caring towards each other. Can't wait for an update!
This is sooooo good! Are you going to keep writing for this fanfic?
Kriss chapter 1 . 5/15
Your fanfiction "Parenting Class" was the first fanfiction that I ever read. Since then I have read over a couple thousand HP fanfics. Yours remains one of the best. PLEASE keep writing on this one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I read most of mine on my Nook so this is actually the first time I have ever contacted an author.
thank you so much for your time and effort...it truly is appreciated.
Kriss L
JessieLou chapter 19 . 5/14
I've read about 30 Draco/Hermione fanfics, including Parenting Class, and this is my very first review. I'm doing it just for you because I really want you to finish. :) First, generally the spelling and grammar are correct. You have a tendency to use "then" when you should use "than," but that's the most glaring example. So overall, I'm pleased when I read your stories. Second, I really liked Parenting Class and I've enjoyed this one so far, but your take on some of the characters, Snape and Draco in particular, is a little mellow. I feel like Draco's personality especially is lacking some of the arrogance/bravado that's an essential part of his character in Rowling's world. I appreciate Draco-as-friend-of-Gryffindors and I understand that Draco's experienced some extreme trauma in a short amount of time, but he's still a Slytherin with a sense of self-preservation, so I hope that in future chapters Draco won't seem as broken/defeated. Third, I'm waiting on pins and needles for Draco to realize his feelings for Hermione. I was so excited when Hermione confessed her love to Draco, although I'll be even more excited when she does it while he's conscious. :)

Please, please keep writing! I can't wait for an update! :)
LilAngel927 chapter 19 . 5/9
This was so amazing! I really enjoy reading this story, I just read both this and PC nonstop. I really do hope you update soon though, I just HAVE to know what happens to everyone now that Draco has officially switched sides. Hope to hear from you soon!
dhamann7878 chapter 19 . 5/7
please continue I just found the story and I really want more. you had me laughing out loud at different parts of this and the Parenting story
MDWSHP chapter 19 . 5/3
I really love what you're doing with this story. Parenting Class and One Step at a Time are two of my favourite works. Personally I would like more of Harry and Ginny trying to get Draco and Hermione together because I always find those funny and shows more insight into future Dramione. Seeing as this one is more serious then Parenting Class, even the small bits of humour (like the snowball fight) seem almost multiplied. I would love it if you could regularly update but as an author (or at least trying to be) I understand if you're having trouble finding inspiration and the motivation to write. Thank you so much for a beautiful piece of work!
Serena's Light chapter 19 . 5/2
I really love this fan fiction! It's been a few months since you last updated... Hoping you can update soon!
Vanadesse Sadroniel chapter 19 . 4/22
I love this story, with all the Draco-angst! The snowball fight and the part when Draco couldn't tell the twins apart were my favorite parts of this chapter.
I also love the way you portray Blaise and Pansy, how they are actually nice people. Most of the stories I have read have Blaise as evil, and he is one of my fave characters (sarcastic, funny, witty). I also love the Slytherin house problems, as they add so much to the angst! I really hope you update soon.
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »