Reviews for One Step at a Time
tvrox23 chapter 61 . 3/28
Oh god this last chapter hurt. I have no idea how I’m not crying my eyes out right now. I hope you don’t give up on this story because I am so deeply and utterly invested in this fic.
JLeeP chapter 61 . 3/24
Hiatus?! But. But. I want more
lesiramuc chapter 61 . 3/20
Wow, I love it, I like so much your story, I can't stop to read, and you let me in suspense...

I wait for your next chapter...

See you soon
Had this story on my hit-list. After the first hiatus, i stopped reading the story. I decided to read it after it was finished. It sucks that u came so close to the end and went into another hiatus... I used to read the reviews and was really excited to read it.. But alas..
MamaDragonWolf chapter 61 . 3/17
Ahh the cliffhanger! i get why you're going on hiatus but i hope you can come back to finish it soon. It has become a favorite for me
Sameera Jagadeesh chapter 48 . 3/12
nice one
kpezoa chapter 1 . 3/7
please finish the story, I love it!
Aly Black-Starr chapter 61 . 3/6
Nooo! Please finish!
Bonobo! You can’t stop now! Not when you’re so close to the end! You could finish this up in 5 chapters if it written the right way!
DeadlyFlamingo4454 chapter 61 . 2/27
I really love this story it's amazing and the thought and effort you've put into it with the etaonaf spell and the prophecy is astounding. I really enjoyed this story and I hope you will update it because that was an awful cliffhanger to leave us on but thank you for taking the time and effort to provide us with such a wonderful story and experience
Write a short summary and get this over with. Please don't make us suffer.
kathy chapter 61 . 2/20
OMG! espero actualices pronto ! es el mejor fic que he leido! saludos desde Chile.
Anonymous chapter 61 . 2/18
Thank god Draco is okay to a degree, or at least still has the potential to be alive. I'm so glad Dumbledore did something. But Ginny! Just no, it was so sad and heartbreaking when she just jumped in to save Harry, not caring what happened to her. It all looks so devastating, the fact they are losing and that you are going on hiatus. I await more of your amazing writing for this story, whenever it may come. I loved the effect of switching between Hermione's point of view and Ginny's, not naming Ginny until the end. I just hope the Etaonaf spell works and Harry didn't see Ginny's death, but how could he not? Even if I never see you write another word of this story I want you to know how much I enjoyed your writing and hope the best for your life, wherever it may lead. You've brought to life the joys and pain of the Harry Potter universe and made it so much more vivid.
applesandk chapter 61 . 2/18
dear god that was intense. as much as i respect your need for a break, i pray it wont be that long! i literally paled when i read "it could take a year, maybe five". thank you for sharing the. most. EPIC. fanfic ever. godspeed!
So so sad its over for now, it's such a good story!
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »