Reviews for One Step at a Time
Zara Bennle chapter 7 . 1/4/2021
Elephants pwn, why that phrase? I was going to tell you that I get bored of parenting class fics, yet yours was funny, and I enjoyed it best.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/6/2020
Please please please complete this, it has been one of the best stories I’ve read in such a long time. I DESPERATELY NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS. This is an amazing story. Absolutely amazing.
leeyixing99 chapter 61 . 11/26/2020
I've read this for the 7th time and that's only in the span of two months! I could see where this is this headed because the ending is nearing but actually reading it would be better no? I swear even if it takes another year to see the ending, I would never stop waiting
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Your writing is aamazing
Guest chapter 61 . 10/21/2020
please continue
me chapter 61 . 8/26/2020
please dont abandon this story... i really enjoy it...
Sohini chapter 61 . 7/27/2020
You are SO CLOSE to finishing. And you have so many fans who really want to get to the end of this story. PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE END. It's so not cool to leave it here.
Purple chapter 16 . 7/1/2020
But you could have made Draco go and stay at the Granger's household saying that this is one of her wizard friend that was going to stay with them.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/12/2020
Oh please, I want to hear more dramione stories
Guest chapter 61 . 6/7/2020
Please continue this, I mean it's not cool to leave on a cliff hanger
Sophs chapter 61 . 6/3/2020
DIUUDDDEEE u were so close to finishing
Pleaseee just come back to this story
Guest chapter 61 . 5/27/2020
Please update! I’m dying to know what happens!
bookworm0522 chapter 61 . 4/30/2020
PLEASE UPDATE
Hailey Mockingjay chapter 61 . 4/28/2020
This story is absolutely amazing. I loved parenting class, which I read a while back, and I recently found this.
I could not stop reading.
It is just amazing!
Skyler07 chapter 26 . 4/19/2020
I really love your Harry Potter fanfictions especially dramione you make it work so well normally when people write dramione it just doesn't fit of they rush the relationship but you take it slow staying true to the characters while still having an amazing story. PC is my favorite fanfiction by far.
4,411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »