Reviews for One Step at a Time
TrueBluePotterFan chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aww. This is cute. Im so glad you did a sequal! For a while there I was afraid you were not going to.
Liz chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
It's such a good start to a what will be an AMAZING sequel! It would be awesome if you could update every sunday like you did last time, however whatever works best with you is all good. Keep updating

-Liz!
SmartiePants924 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT I THINK THAT I WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE SOON! zI can't wait for the next chapter!
Kubla Khun chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hey! I just wanted to say that if I am not in the 300 that you mentioned I will make it 301. I have read PC, adored it in all its fluffy/angsty goodness and I am happy to be reading OST. This was an endearing chapter and I will wait patiently for more!

I am sorry that you got all those flames, but I am happy that you are writing more! Good luck and best wishes!
MoosiesRule chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I didn't even know you'd updated until I got the PC email! Spiffy addition, I really liked it, but I keep wondering how Draco and Hermione are going to get together. I'm curious! Good chapter!
ezza chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
hey hey! keep up the great story, its the only reason i check out fanfic!
mizz-samoa chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
OMG! this is such a cool start to the sequel...I eagerly await the chapters of this fic.

keep up the good work,

nora
Moghedien17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That was a great, and touching first chapter. I loved Parenting Class, and I can't wait to see what will happen in this chapter. You really have a gift for writing.
hermionerocks2008 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I love this story I am glad you wrote a sequel!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yah! finally! some romance thats not oh-so-kiddie between the. but thats alright. update soon please!
the-gothic-furby chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This was a really great start, and I'm happy to know I'll be able to be a reviewer from the beggining this time. I hope you had a good first few days of school.
curlyqntx chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
OMG! I've been waiting so long for this sequel. I'm so excited! LOL! Post more soon please :D
amrawo chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
that was so great! i absolutely LOVED it! i'm glad there will be more romance in this one! i think i may reread PC for a good laugh... lol! great first chapter! i can't wait for the next! update very soon!
PotterSnitch7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yay! i love it, i was an avid follower of PC and now i get a new fic 2 read! yay! also, sry, i think i was one of the bad reviewers u mentioned in the updatechapter. sry..:D
Chorin chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That wat great, I look forward to seeing Harry Moldywart plot added in, but (hopefully) with te humour of PC.
4,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 .. Last Next »