Reviews for One Step at a Time
The Lady of the Four Leafed Clover chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Oh I'm deifnately still here! I hope you'll update because I adored PC. I look forward to the humor really because you are just so good at that, and I don't say no to some angst now and then ~.
Black Padfoot chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
aw! brilliant start to a brilliant sequel! keep up the good work and update again soon

Andy
Rosa Elena chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
As usual, you grace the world with your wonderful fanfictions! Thank you ever so much for the anticipated sequel! I've been on the edge of my seat and I fear you made me just fall off waiting! I can't wait until the next chapter!

Always a fan,

Rosa
KatiePhantom chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hey Hey!

Welcome back with OST! :)... yay!

I was so sad parenting class was over.. I'm very excited to see if this fic ends up as awesome and amazing as the last one! Sweet... lol :P

Well... We all (most of us anyways:P) understand school and social life etc etc... (expecially if you are in Grade 12 like me...)So good luck.. and I'll talk to you when the next chappie comes out!

Keep Writing!

-Katie
HeavenlyDarlin chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
*squeal* Im happy that there is more to the story _

I like it!
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
MWAHAHAHA!

*coughcough*

Yes, that's fun. Manical fun. Get them together!
Pau-0803 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG, is so good to see you back with a sequel. Love the first chapter. Ohh, and my favourite child from PC is Draco, yes definitely Draco. He was so sweet and...accident prone.
rosieee chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I can't remember if i voted or not. D rosie
Ti chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Am I number one? Anyway, sequel looks VERY promising! Can't wait for you to update so do it soon!

-ti
Aimless Creation chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Yay! I like it... I think you should update weekly, that way I won't have to hunt you down and shoot you :) okay? Okay... Now, that. Was. AWESOME! Please continue ASAP
Phantom Traveler chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
That was a great chappie. Personally I wouldn't think 3 seventeen year olds or whatever they are wouls sleep in the same bed. Same room sure, but that musta been a big bed! lol Hermione coulda rolled off her bed onto the floor where Draco was...anywho...I liked it the way it was. I was sad...almost crying when they were saying goodbye. Poor Butterscotch! Post soon!
Steelo chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hey Icy loved the 1st chapter of OST and I can't wait to see what happens next also I'm not sure if I voted on the last chapter I hope I did if not then my vote is Draco all the way (hope I'm not contradicting my self from a previous vote but oh well) Well good luck on the second chapter c ya!

Steelo
Mongie chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Great start. I'm interested to see the ways they find to be together when their houses hate each other. I hope Harry has better luck getting draco and hermione to be closer.
Eviljellybean88 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
yay! i'm so glad you decided to write a sequel. this was a nice starter chapter. keep going and update soon:)
Snicker16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG!

Thank you soo much for updating!

I think i'm going to love this just as much as parenting class!

Even though its a romance drama PLZ add a little humor! i love it so far! this chapter was cute!

And im proud to say I'm the FIRST from Parenting Class to update!

Go ME!