Reviews for One Step at a Time
tigerlily727 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
e! i love it already :) lol you are an awesome writer!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Queen Bean chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
YAY! The sequel has arrived! I have been waiting very *cough* patiently...Thank you! I loved this chapter! I can't wait to see how their relationship grows(D/Hr)...I'm hoping for an update every week, but since your busy every 2 weeks would be ok...Every month? I must protest...Well, wonderful job! I'm looking forward to future chapters!
MegTao chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Awesome sequel time yay! I'm so glad there is a sequel to Parenting Class it was a great story, and if the first chapter of OST is any guide this story is going to be great as well. This chapter was so sad, I can't believe they actually had to move out. I guess I was like Hermione, hoping that everything could stay the same. Update as soon as you can!
triquetraperson chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Your writing is so refreshing to read. I mean it's so real but then it's not but who cares anyways? This was a great first chapter. I loved how you ended it. ANyways, I'm sorry you didn't like HBP at all. I thought that it was good even though the whole thing was very predictable. Update soon!
greenfly chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
YAY! I can't tell you how glad I am that you updated. I'm glad Draco was the fav child. Harry was my second fav I think. (snort. teapot. snort)

As always I'm loving it, and I really do hope that you update soon, and that it's a long chappie. Cheers!

-Greenfly

PS

Am I the first to review?
in these chains chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
LOOKIE IT'S THE SEQUEL! SQUEE!

Sounds good so far... can't wait for an update, but do take your time.
ThePhantomRoarer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
YAY! I've been waiting AGES for this! Thank you SO MUCH for that wonderful start! I Love your fics.

~Roar

P.S. even if you only update once a month, it will still make me happy!
Pyrate Queen chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
That was so very good. A bit of a tear jerker I must say. I liked the ending, a bit of a cliff hanger. And do update Black is our world!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

All the best,

lostfallenangel
QuietWorld chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Yay good first chapter, picked up right where PC left off, i love it so far! and i like how it's going 2 be more dark, though PC was great, this fic looks interesting!
punchycat chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
:D I'm so glad you're starting the sequel! I loved Parenting Class, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
pandabears05 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
yay, the sequel! You better make sure to put humor in. lol. update whenever you can, just make sure to not keep us waiting too long. your life definitely shouldn't revolve around pleasing us readers, but we still like to know you love us. if you want i can send you a reminder email if you dont update in a month. i'll be happy to do it. update soon!
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Finally a sequel! I never thought it'd come! Great start, and I can't wait for more! If you ever wanna talk to me on neopets or something, I'm 1313unlucky1313_2.
yourownlovex chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Awesome story! I love it so far, I've been waiting ever since PC finished. I reviewed for PC alot but i had a few name changes since then... anyways, update soon!
rlmess chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
*waves* at Icy

hello, nice beginning to a story. I see Harry's trying t oplay 'matchmaker'. I do want to read all about his attempts. *grins*

You just made me smile.

8) mess
Serlene chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Yaay! I loved this chapter! It's great that you've put up a sequel to parenting class! And I have to say that the sleeping arrangments were great! For some reason it doesn't seem like it'll be the last time that'll happend... *l* Great chapter, and I'm sure that it'll be a great story as well.

great job :)