Reviews for One Step at a Time
Owlicious3 chapter 19 . 4/13
Please update soon! This story is so good and I want to see what happens next!
This was really good. Please have Hermione and Draco reveal their feeling like really soon. I love this story so much.. Dramione just HAS to happen very soon! Update soon please its amazing.
Krystal chapter 19 . 4/3
I Loved this !
please continue
Janhvi chapter 19 . 3/31
I read PC and the other stories around it and absolutely adored them. Then, while I am no fan of angst, I started this since it was the same you writing. I didn't review since I had no clue when you last wrote here. Then I saw this chapter and saw the last updated date. Now am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Also, congratulations on all your life milestones you've gone through while writing for us. :)
Willow chapter 19 . 3/31
Amazing! I wish to read more! 3
Draco'sMrsMalfoy chapter 19 . 3/23
OMG I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU'VE REALLY MADE MY DAY AND I HOPE THE NEXT UPDATE ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY! (o)
Megan chapter 19 . 3/22
Oh! My! God!
This brings back soooo much memory for me!
Thank you so much for updating this!
I am so gonna re-read the whole thing again!
Well we're all grown up now and I hope you're doing well!
And here I have to let you know you brought joy to my heart :D
Thank you!
ThatBallerinaWhovian chapter 19 . 3/21
Oh my gosh! I have just read all of Parenting Class and this fic in two days! I think it's safe to say that I am in love with your stories! XD It is so crazy to me that when Parenting Class was published I was only four years old and OST was actually published on my sixth birthday! (I'm sixteen now lol) It is amazing how your fics have stayed so incredibly popular throughout the years. You write the characters very well and I really enjoy your sense of humor. I have found that you continue to do a marvelous job of keeping your writing style consistent and smooth despite the fact that you have been working on this for about 11 years. Thank you for sticking with this story even though most authors would have abandoned it long ago once life got a little busy. You continue to bless all of your readers with glorious writings no matter what. In my opinion, you have a brilliant mind and an amazing gift. :) Keep up the good work! I will be anxiously awaiting any updates!
lifeoflola chapter 19 . 3/21
Please keep writing love, I'm so in love with Dramione and your fanfictions. I'm so happy to see active writers on my favorite ship .

Btw, I'm loving this fanfic, just like all the others you wrote.
ah I just started reading this yesterday (March 17) after finishing PC and I really hope this is updated soon :) it's so well written :))
Bookworm chapter 7 . 3/16
Elephants pwn. Idk if I've commented before. But you're a really great author. You're really creative and your fics have a good storyline.
Niizeeeee chapter 19 . 3/14
Pretty much love this fic and Parenting Class! Can't wait for the next few chapters to be up! Have finished both fics thus far within 3 days, so I'm really looking forward to finish this story (:
Devoted Reader chapter 19 . 3/11
Icy,
I've been with OST and PC for a very long time. I'm sorry you might not update for a while, but I will be very glad when you do. I'm a very big fan- and I'm not the only one. Lots of people love your stories, lots of people appreciate the time you take to create your witty plots. Just remember whenever you write your next chapter that there ARE readers out there who will appreciate your stories.
Huggles from a devoted reader :)
Sparkle Pie chapter 19 . 3/10
AWw, I loved this chapter! Great mixture of fun and some angst. Plus, Weasley twins and I do love Gred and Forge! Plus I love how much Mrs. Weasley is already growing to care for Draco. Melting into a puddle of goo.
I am very curious as to what the original ending looked like. Dramione, maybe? I hope we get some soon, I can't wait for them to finally admit their feelings for one another!
Hope you can update again soon.
I loved how they showed care for Draco even Mrs. Weasley! Looking forward to moving to the next with Hermione and Draco.
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »