Reviews for One Step at a Time
CrazyRainbowStar chapter 33 . 3/21
Everything turned out more than all right, it turned out awesome! I am so happy for Draco and Hermione. I hope they get to keep their happy ending and nothing ruins it for them. You said this story still had quite a ways to go. But I think you're going to make the entire thing a happy ending :D Can't wait!
o.shie74 chapter 33 . 3/21
random girl bursts through: finally! I have waited and waited. this was the best! I especially loved how butterscotch interrupted
That One Chick chapter 33 . 3/21
Insert standing ovation ! Just what I was waiting for! And I loved the end of the chapter with the parents bringing it home. I'm going to go whisper moo to the hubbie now and see what his reaction is!
Random Person chapter 33 . 3/21
My inner Aussie really came out this chapter, as I spent the entire chapter alternating between various versions of 'fuck yeah' and 'if you fuck this up for them now, you fuckin c**t then I swear, I will fly over to you and shank ya as it's been TOO LONG for something to happen now'
*Growl* l can only hope that when the ending is nigh, lucius dies a very, very, very, extremely very slow painful death, but not before suffering an extremely
amount of torture...
I LOVED IT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE THIS AGAIN REALLY SOON!
JamnMarmalade chapter 33 . 3/20
To copy your title, this chapter was perfect. I loved every single bit of it. I'm so glad Draco realized his own feelings too and picked up on what Hermione was getting at. I'm grinning so much my face hurts but I cannot stop. This just made me so happy. What a wonderful way to start my week.
BlueBabyAquaGirl chapter 33 . 3/20
I'm with Mrs. Wesley. My heart is melting! I hope one day I can find my true love just like Draco and Hermione did! And those will be our wedding vows!
And small thing, but thank you for not ending on a cliffhanger p Looking forward to next week!
Lady Saotome chapter 33 . 3/20
That was really sweet. But then ending with the moo and the kids freaking out was perfection.
PrettiInPink chapter 33 . 3/20
Lord, that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you so much for not letting anything interrupt them other then with the dog, who really wasn't even a real interruption. I am Definitely going to be reading this chapter over again while I wait for next Sunday. Thank you so much for such a beautiful scene
blazingincarnation chapter 33 . 3/20
this was beyond anything that I expected... it made me remember some of my fondest memories... thank u for that.
PrettiInPink chapter 32 . 3/20
Mollys story is so cute! I love that Hermione was all "and that's when you fell in love" and Molly is like "heavens no!" Haha, I'd have been pretty pissed too if I almost got killed by angry farmers! Good advice too, especially considering all thats happened to them this year.
Hazel chapter 33 . 3/20
Our reading was so glad that Draco and Hermione got together finally that we stayed up waiting for it last night that I was the only still on my refreshing the page until the story got up. I had to ring the reading group and to tell them that it was up. After we had all read it we all phoned each other up and practically screamed each others eardrums out.
Stormy Skies chapter 33 . 3/20
Avril is right, don't let this pass you by! What a wonderful chapter full of Dramione and love! I thought it was done perfectly! The lead up to it was super good too and I love that everyone was in on it! Hope we get lots more Dramione now in our future!
Random person in wonderland chapter 33 . 3/20
Lol yes indeed finally Drsmione! Amazing chapter!
3,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »