Reviews for One Step at a Time
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
I really love this fic and parenting class and have been reading them both over the course of the past few days keep up the amazing work
pinkdolphin05 chapter 61 . 4/3/2020
Please continue this fanfic! It's still kinda awkward to be reviewing this two years later, but this is really good! You are actually one of the few authors that writes a fic like an actual book, and you don't write anything inappropriate. I would rather have the harry potter series be written by you! Please continue this someday!
Guest chapter 61 . 4/2/2020
You cannot stop here, NOOOO! please please please write something, just end it! You cannot leave it hanging here! Please consider writing!
pinkdolphin05 chapter 53 . 4/1/2020
This is making me cry. you are a really good author.
pinkdolphin chapter 27 . 3/29/2020
Ummm...
I love reading fanfiction, but it seems so awkward to review because it says you updated January 29, 2017. Right now it is March 29, 2020. But I think your fanfic is amazing and you are an amazing author and you could definitely be J.K. Rowling in disguise. I really love this fanfiction and Parenting Class.
Jamie-James-Jj chapter 61 . 3/24/2020
I LOVE THIS FAN FIC AND IM GOING INSANE! I MUST KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
/end of rant

Sorry about that, but I really must know how this ends. I understand that you're trying to enjoy life, but please, please, PLEASE write at least 1 more chappie. It would protect my sanity and I really want to see Voldy dead. Sorry, that was a bit morbid.

Also, this is a great fan fic and I love it a lot. I normally dont like sequels but I'm really reconsidering that because this is awesome. You really embraced dramione (even if there wasnt that much in this sequel) and it feels like an actual Harry Potter book. I like this ending better than the Godess of HP's, aka the lovely Miss J.K Rowling's (sorry , but I like this battle better, forgive me) original Attle of Hogwarts. The fic is amazing and you are amazing, so please please please finish it.

Only thing I didnt like was the fact that Ginny gets bitten by Nagini as a cliffhanger.

Sincerely,
Me
(Lol get the joke?)
Guest chapter 61 . 3/22/2020
Please oh pretty please finish it. This is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Ron is a legit badass. Such an underrated character.
sanslash332 chapter 61 . 3/11/2020
well, resently readed the first part of this fanfic... wow.

Really, when you have the time and the oportunity, please finish this story; I loved the first part (reading the spanish translation) so, now will be awesome if we can have a complete sequel :)

Nothing more to say; I loved it.

Thanx for all!
Guest chapter 61 . 1/28/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEE-E-eaaase! THIS CANT BE THE END! I'm sorry if you don't still enjoy writing this, but PLEASE! I'm BEGGING YOU! I need the rest of this, I was so looking forward to reading an action packed dramione filled sequel to parenting class (which I loved btw) and it ends like THIS?! YOU LEFT OFF HERE?! WHYYYYY? NOOOOO! GINNYYY! **actually sobs** AT LEAST TELL ME IF SHE'S ALRIGHT!? I really really really really need this, this is one of only two fanfics i've actually truly LOVED (I sort of count Parenting Class as part of this one)! How could you DO THIS to me?! I know, I know "people shouldn't whine because they don't get their way" and, "I wasn't really enjoying writing this and less people were reading it so I'm moving on to things I actually like", and I'm SORRY for all of that, truly I am, but PLEAAAASE! please... this is one of my few joys in life at the moment and to cut it off here? with this? Life is cruel.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/27/2020
Geez, you legit made the death eaters assume from the prophecy that Harry had to be killed on my birthday. Like srsly, my b-day is April 3rd, at like 3am, soooo... awesome, thx jk
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2020
Some of my favorite songs are 'last hurrah' and 'f.f.f.' (clean) by bebe rhexa, 'my songs know what you did in the dark' and 'immortals' by fall out boy, and 'lily' by Alan walker (but that one's sorta scary).
Guest chapter 61 . 1/15/2020
please please pleaseeee continue this fic! this is definitely one of my favourite dramione fics cos it focuses on the whole story of harry potter and not just fluffy stuff. keep writing!
Last Step chapter 61 . 12/14/2019
Time to get shot of him:

Hermione handed over Malfoy's unconscious body to the Russian wizards in exchange for cat carrier with Crookshanks in it.
Hiding her true mission from Draco had been too easy & pretend flirting had made him drop his guard even more.
So her beloved half Kneasel was returned & some important Siberian wizard lord got his blonde English pureblood fucktoy to ruin as his leisure.
BEST. EXCHANGE. EVER!
She could also pick up some Christmas presents cheaply on way back. Ministry wouldn't bat an eyelid at loss of Malfoy - he had been flagged as an expendable asset when she had first proposed the operation. Kingsley had signed off on that with zero quibbles.

Draco eventually woke suspended from four chains in a white leather lined room. Naked bar a tiny pink Tutu, he had just time to wonder what the hell going on, before a huge bearded naked man walked in through one of the walls.
An aroused huge bearded naked man ..
Let's just say the blonde Slytherin ferret had a VERY interesting Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day & Easter ..

(please cut & paste on any & all annoying & ridiculous Hermione/Malfoy stories! HP fic readers need to know this silly fad of a pairing is NOT acceptable & called out on their stupidity!)
JJ chapter 61 . 12/4/2019
Please finish it
gachaqueen168 chapter 61 . 12/1/2019
Come on pls pls pls dont abandon thiss pls dont this story is so good and its really disappointing to see it end like this. At least until you finished it? I know its tiring but you got me so attached to this. Good work anyways
4,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »