Reviews for One Step at a Time
Lady Saotome chapter 48 . 9/26
Why do I have a nervous premonition that Draco is going to get dragged into the fray again? Perhaps they might try to force him to cast the spell?
Lady Saotome chapter 47 . 9/26
So CS Lewis was a wizard? I think this is the most brilliant thing I've ever read! ;)
Lady Saotome chapter 46 . 9/26
Loved the "waking up the slytherins" scene. :D
AlwaysSirius1 chapter 45 . 9/26
"five points from Gryffindoromg I laughed so fucking hard. I was having a terrible fight with my best friend at this point. now, we aren't friends. this helped me get through some of the uncomfortable silence as we drove. you're hilarious.
AlwaysSirius1 chapter 44 . 9/26
Oh man, this was great. I really appreciate the fact that you keep writing. "FOR THE GLORY OF GOBSTONES!" oh man, I laughed so hard with that and the imagery. I love where you have gone with this sequel. I will be rereading both stories once this is finished. parenting class was too epic not too. I love all the friendships formed.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 48 . 9/25
Love that Goyle and Draco buddy interaction and how versatile your prophecy is!
SazHearT chapter 48 . 9/25
Loved goyle and draco's interaction..
Tess chapter 1 . 9/24
Hi! I just found out about Parenting Class last week and I really loved it! Then I noticed that you wrote the sequel too, so here I am *grin* I normally don't want to read anything that is incomplete, but I think I'm willing to go back every so often to see if you have updated the story. You're doing a great job providing the Potterheads with amusing fanfics! x
Li22i3 chapter 48 . 9/24
Love the change in Draco and Greg’s friendship! Nice to start see them as friends and not just boss/body guard. Can’t wait to see where the prophecy leads everyone!
yay! I’ve been waiting for this foreverrrrrrr... please post more often!
that last scene was so cute aww i loved it! and love the two interpretations of the prophecy i cant wait to see how everything ends up happening
Batesybear chapter 48 . 9/24
Oooooooooooo! The plot thickens! I'm glad Goyle is trying to help a little, even if he mostly just wants to stay out of this whole mess. Thanks for the update!
PaintedWings45 chapter 48 . 9/24
What is this glorious magic you have spun? I feel like I'm caught up in the web of an actul Harry Potter book, but better because you are covering so many other characters and I love love love it!
Your attention to detail is amazing and all of the twists and turns. Not only did you make a spell for the good guys, you created one for teh bad guys and it *still makes sense!* Like how? How? You slay me woman.
Can I just say how much i love your death eater trio? The way you write them is amazing and I love how everyone has their own personality and actions. Like Pettigrew with the "we" to Lucius' and all of the sniping back and forth. it's adorable. So good.
And then to wrap it up with the Draco and Goyle bit. You weave a whole nother plot line so seamlessly and I love the camaraderie of the two of them and how Draco is trying really hard to be a better friend. I hope Goyle does get the girl!
PrettiInPink chapter 48 . 9/24
Fabulous chapter! I loved all of it. Snape still trying to hide his love of sweet things will never fail to amuse me.
Really neat that Dumbledore knows so much about the spell because that's bound to help them and the story for it is so interesting. I love how the death eaters found an answer too but I am hoping that Hermione's is right because I don't think Harry is capable of that level of dark magic.
Also, Draco plotting Goyle's love life? Love it! More of the two of them please!
Aphrodite's girdle chapter 48 . 9/24
absolutely loved this, it is interesting to see the same prophecy interpreted two ways, and loved the scene between draco and Boyle.
Best wishes