Reviews for One Step at a Time
Batesybear chapter 59 . 1/25
Yikes, busted eardrum for Pansy. That sucks. And Draco! My son! Stay alive!

Thanks as always for the update!
Autumnspicelatte chapter 59 . 1/25
Oh god I really don't want Draco to dit but if he does I just have this horrible image of Hermione seeing his dead body and not letting go and kinda doing what Harry was doing in Goblet of Fire when Cedric died. Great book, even better chapter so much suspense I really really really want to find out what happens next. I'll be really sad when this book ends because it is one of the best Dramione books I've read. Thanks again and just keep on doing what you're doing with this book and future books.
Autumnspicelatte xx
Link312 chapter 1 . 1/25
dude i decided to stop all progress on one step at a time and reread Parenting Class over break, to experience the magic again…i don’t think i’m past chapter 52 or something (on One Step at a Time) but the updates are making me more and more worried for my children, like omigosh those titles. Don’t spoil anything because i am back to making my way through One Step at a Time, but when the time comes for the rook to fall and the bishops duel i will finally remember the plot that actually lead up to all this.
*Loudly* bloody lucius!, if l was there, he would have definately feel my wrath!..
LishaChan chapter 58 . 1/24
This seems like a very fitting end to Belatrix. And I am so glad that Snape showed up when he did otherwise Bill and Fleur would not be in a good situation. The taunting was beautiful (in a creepy, sadistic way) and I loved reading Bill’s reaction about the twins.
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 59 . 1/24
Wow. Draco kicked arse! Oh so gripping... Don't leave us in a cliffie! Can't wait to read more!
Nooooooooooo! Icy! Why? Oh well, I really love the way you highlighted the emotions by showing the feelings on their eyes. So powerful!
sarahtree chapter 58 . 1/24
Go Snape! That was extremely satisfying (albeit gruesome!) to read. I’m glad to be rid of Bellatrix once again.

I will never be done with this fandom so although I understand your feelings, I am glad you decided to give us these updates before you take another break! I’m sorry you’ve ever felt discouraged when writing this story, it is such a fun and exciting read and I’m glad that I found you as an author and in turn, these stories. So thank you for writing!
sarahtree chapter 57 . 1/23
I really liked the idea of making Pettigrew’s arm like that. It definitely makes sense that Voldemort would create something that can’t be affected by magic!

Although I’m sad about the impedimending hiatus, I’m excited to keep reading for now! Looking forward to it all!
sarahtree chapter 56 . 1/23
Ahh, I didn’t realize I was behind again! Darn multiple email addresses.

This chapter was super interesting, it’s so exciting to be able to read the final battle from a new perspective and written in a different way. Your portkey idea was really cool and seeing Ron so confident is interesting.

Glad I get to read another chapter right now, I guess that’s one good thing about getting behind!
shady hoe chapter 58 . 1/23
i loved this sm omg also what was snapes strategy ?
*Loudly* Serves the bushy haired pyscho right!, if anyone deserves to die, its her *Pause* oh yeah, l forgot!, an certain platinum haired ferret senior too!,
hope he gets an even more painful death than bellatrix...
Hedwig chapter 58 . 1/22
Oooh, I think I get it! Snape has a prank wand from the weasleys in one hand as a decoy? And he probably lets some of the stabbing spells get to him, to make Bella think he is vulnerable. All to protect his godson. :)
Lady Saotome chapter 58 . 1/22
Did he pick up the wand when he tripped over the body? Hooray for Snape!
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 58 . 1/21
Oh! That was good, but what happened? Hwo did you lose interest? What r u currently stuck on? It happens...
4,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »