Reviews for One Step at a Time
IamHG chapter 61 . 10/9/2019
NOOOOO! How could you do this to me?! At the most devastating cliffie EVER?! Oh please, IcyPanther I know you aren't on anymore... But I love this story! Please PLEASE consider coming back and finishing this story! *Gives Butterscotches puppy dog eyes* Please IcyPanther!
JC chapter 44 . 8/26/2019
Bloody hell, I LOVE THIS chapter! This is what kids should be doing, not gearing up for war, and you gave them a lovely break!
JC chapter 37 . 8/26/2019
I thought it was really cool of Harry and Ginny to deal with their fans like that...and, of course, the spider on Ron's back!
amosubrosa chapter 61 . 8/20/2019
Hello IcyPanther!

Over the past week or so, I have binge-read Parenting Class and One Step at a Time. I KNEW OST was on hiatus when I started reading it, but it has still almost made me cry to reach this point and not know when an update might come.

You have done an excellent job with the prophecies (the latest one in particular) that I notice a lot of authors seem to struggle with. Being able to work in multiple layers of meaning and cryptographs is amazing and I can't even imagine the time it took to craft. For that, I sincerely thank you.

There is so much to say about each individual plot point in both this and PC, but I normally read on my phone and my keyboard hates me there, so I signed in on my computer to leave this comment and apologize for not making your inbox think review notifications from are spam by reviewing each chapter separately.

All of this to say - I appreciate the time and care you have taken in these novels. I hope that writing is still bringing you joy, no matter the fandom you are writing in. The way you build characters and worlds makes me hope to find some completely original/YOU content somewhere in the corners of the internet (or on a bookshelf at one of my favorite bookstores). On a completely selfish note, this little Hufflepuff would appreciate a ding on my FF app saying an update is coming to this fic ;)

Wishing you all the best in life and writing,
amosubrosa
JC chapter 9 . 8/19/2019
Hey, this is your fanfic, and you can write it however you wish! I am really liking this story still
JC chapter 8 . 8/19/2019
Wow! I stopped breathing while I was reading this chapter and now I've got a headache!
JC chapter 4 . 8/19/2019
I am still reading, sorry for not doing regular reviews but this is really good!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/30/2019
slytherin, the house of the sneakery
Sindhu chapter 61 . 7/4/2019
Please update
Guest chapter 56 . 6/21/2019
I really enjoyed the fact that Ron played such a crucial role in this story seeing as he is a very underrated character. Surprisingly, (and as embarrassing as it sounds) the pep talks were actually motivational
javaLADY4084 chapter 61 . 5/31/2019
Please, please, please say that you're not leaving it here! Please finish it..as soon as possible.
4804YDALavaj chapter 47 . 5/30/2019
I absolutely LOVED this chapter as I have loved both Parenting Class and OST. Please continue the story...
DearJKRowling chapter 18 . 5/22/2019
Why, oh why didnt you make their friendship to be like this... HOUSE UNITY BRUH! And the stigma that Slytherins are evil and cant get along with Gryffindors should be eradicated... My bestfriend is a Slytherin!
Anyways... PLEASE COME BACK FROM HIATUS... I NEED CONCLUSION
Guest chapter 61 . 4/19/2019
Come back :(
N.Drew-BookWorm chapter 61 . 3/16/2019
I know that It is on indefinite hiatus. But this story is my favourite of all Hp fanfiction. Please finish it, so all of the readers can find out what happened in the battle and to Ginny. Thank you so much, you are an amazing fanfiction author!
4,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »