Reviews for One Step at a Time
Hawkpelt22 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I really loved reading this story. I read both if them. Right after the other and I say to you Bravo! I wish you were going to continue though. I want to know what happens. Great job!
Alastryn chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
PLease please please please update soon! Im literally dying to know the next part
karousu chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Noooo, I stumbled across this fic, and I can say this is one of the best i've read. I know that you've stopped for a while, but how many years now? Okay, okay I can see how stressfull writing can be, but can you please update soon. Sorry if I soud pissy, but I really want to see the ending. :)
Analia chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Hurry up and finish
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
NO I DONT LOVE. FUCKING CLIFFIES! I loved Parenting Class so much more...i hate angst. But I need to know what happens.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
If you fucking killed Draco, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.
sammie.ashleyforster chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Okay, I know this is going to be a story length review by the time I am done, but I need to say some things. First. You are a brilliant writer and deserve to be commended epicly throughout the ages for it. Your adaptation of the characters and the story, is excellent. I don't think I have ever read a fanfiction that I was as impressed with. The character growth and situations in which the characters have been put in so far have been on point and completely believable as a story. I haven't read anything else of yours as yet, I have been quite busy reading Parenting Class and then this in every spare moment that I have. And as a fan of Dramione, I do not think there is a fanfiction that is any better written than this one. I didn't comment on any of the other chapters in either story because I had hoped that there would be other who would. Obviously there wasn't enough support for this story as there should have been and I apologise because this is truly amazing. After almost a week of non stop reading, I have come to this point, where I find myself engrossed in the story and hoping it will be finished. Generally, all my favourite fanfictions never finish. And it is quite sad for me, knowing I will never hear the end. And believe me, I want to hear the end of this. After all these chapters and time I have spent reading, I hope for one day there to be an end. I know the last time you updated this particular story was almost 3 years ago. And if I had been reading fanfiction 3 years ago, I would have posted a million reviews to try and get you to finish this. I appreciate this magical gift you have given to me, and I hope by reading this (if you do, it has been 3 years), you would like to give me some more magic. Thank you.
Isis chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Love this story sooooo much! You are so gifted! What happens next? Update update, pretty please?
Anastasia chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Yes please update soon and don't stop writing. Have read quite a few HP fanfiction and I must say yours are the best of the best! You have such an incredible and vivid imagination. Absolutely love the way you portray the characters and the budding love between hermione and Draco. The romance is perfect in the sense that it is not too fast paced and innocent at the same time. I particularly love Draco as a child in Parenting Class. Your writing style just sucks readers into the plot in a good way. Please know that many of us are waiting for the next sequel. Cheers! Lots of love xx
ILoveKimBeum chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
omgomgomgomgomg this is amazing! i just came across the prequel 2 days ago, and i finished both the stories ((Well, all the chapter that are uploaded)) in 2/3 days! they're amazing omg! 3 and i had a shock when i found out that it was last updated in 2011.. but now that i know it's on hiatus.. not abandoned, i'm ok. hahahahah! i'll be waiting for you to complete this! 3 keep it up, this really is amazing!
guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Please please please finish this! You've got an amazing talent and this story is just way too awsome to be left unfinished! So pleeeeeeaaaaaase update soon! :)
Margaret chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
I'm writing this, not to pressure you, but to encourage the ongoing flawlessness that is this story. I (being a fellow writer) understand that it can be hard to start something, fall in love with it, and then have to make it end. Until the glorious day that this story comes off hiatus, it will remain safely in my favorites. Au revoir. Margaret
jayleaf1 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pooooooor Harry! Can I ask when you think this will be reupdated? Could you PM me the answer please?
Potterheadwwk chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
wow,you're really a great writer. Will you pleaseeeee update:'(
secretauthour chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely adore this story I just want the rest of it so bad. I need to finish this if you could simply tell me where you may have published it elsewhere I will go read it. You have an amazing talent. Please just let me finish this amazing story.
2,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »