Reviews for One Step at a Time
someone chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Hey!I saw on your twitter account that you re thinking of starting writing fanfiction again!As i don t own an account at any of the network social services i figured that it would be better to tell you through this comment.I hope that you check the reviews... :)
Firstly i m really glad about your decision and i hope that you ll start writing the story, i d love to see one step at a time not only me! I mean look the number of the reviews!This story is awesome and it would be a pity to stay unfinished...I hope to see chapter 18 of this story soon!
someone chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Hey Icy!I just wanna BEG you (something rare for me) to continue this AWESOME story!Please update...Pretty please?
mpc422 chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
are you going to keep writing? i have so much fun reading your stories, please do! i cant wait :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
lol poor harry doomed to never drink tea again.
slytherinslovehermione chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Please please please post more for this story! I absolutely love it and I really really want to know what happens next! You're really good and I need more IcyPanther! I'm begging you for more chapters. I hope you post more. I really do.
Signed,
A super huge, amazingly devoted reader. XOXO
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
What the fudge is wrong with you its 2 years already and no update I'm to the point of tears:( You need to finish (goes off and sobbs I need to read the next chapter)
someone chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hey!Amazing work with Parenting class...I absolutely fell in love with it!I just started reading your sequel(this story) but sadly found out that you haven't updated for a terribly long time.I know that we (the rest of the readers and I) can't make you continue this, so far magnificent, story of it would be simply wonderful if you did it.I wish that you'll decide to keep up with this story and I truly look forward to reading the rest of the Luck!
pottergrangerandweasley chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Hi! I just discovered your stories Parenting Class and the sequel One Step at a Time and I absolutely love both of them! I love them so much that I had to create a fanfiction account just to review! I would love to read the rest of the story and am wondering if you have a date that you are planning on coming off hiatus. Thank you so much!
Maddy
Guest chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Are you going to be posting anymore or have you dropped it? (I know what it's like to be writing a fanfic, so I know the writers block and the issue of not having time) Sorry if I bothered you, I'm just in love with this story and very curious about its return! :)
AroraPhoenix chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
i really enjoyed your story...i just wished it would have had been completed... :(
Guest chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
UPDATE ITS 2014 and i dont even know what that word means?!
M
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Omg third time reviewing i loved when u wrote bout snape and harry hes realy touchy feely and he aint that kind a person
Ninja Pookybear chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
When are you going to update? It's been so long!
Need the complete story... Please update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
This story is fantastic!
And I really, really like it, even better than PC, and it really says something.
I do hope that you would continue this story or update it soon.
Please, pretty please. Please with a toothbrush on top?
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 1/15/2014