Reviews for One Step at a Time
rhythmbluesgirl chapter 33 . 3/19
Awwwww! so cute! I love them
Ely chapter 33 . 3/19
OMG THIS IS PERF I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAGH YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER AND THIS IS AMAZING KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE WORK GIRLFRIEND! WOO!
Nutella101 chapter 33 . 3/19
AND WE'RE ALL SO HAPPY THAT SUCH AN AMAZING FANFIC EXSISTS
THANKYOU
AND PEACE OUT
NUTELLA101
I need more of this in my life! Please please please update soon!
kasey080905 chapter 33 . 3/19
I truly love this story. I think it shows a perfect Dramione relationship.
DramioneFan4Ever chapter 33 . 3/19
Oh I don't even know where to start! All of it was my favorite part!
Hermione rambling and then Draco saying I love you and then them spilling their harts to each other an dthen the kisses (and Hermione falling down!) and thenm ore kisses and dog slobber and more kisses and Draco and Hermione in a shower! I feel like I'm rambling just like Hermione now but I cannot help it! Can you just write oneshots of draco and hermione falling in love? because I think i might be reareading this chapter over and over and over again. Thank you for such a good scene. It was well worth the wait!
Samma chapter 33 . 3/19
Hi icypanther
This is just a poke to let u know I wrote a long review for the previous chapter, under this name, and I hope u go read it️
Samma chapter 32 . 3/19
Hi,
Omg Idk how to say this...words simply cannot express how much I love PC and one step at a time. Literally I finished PC in like three days. I stay up late at night (parents don't know) and keep reading. It makes me laugh out loud a lot, and wanna cry too. I can feel as if I'm there with the characters. Thank u for being brilliant. u have a gift with writing. Just PLEASE update sooner. Weekly basis would be awesome, it would be the only thing i look forward to each week. I hope u see this MSG to let u know u make many individuals days. u are the best
So good! Absolutely perfect confession!
Ps- sorry bout your bracket. I'm thinking you may have busted. I had them too :( :(
Voldemoron chapter 33 . 3/19
Dramione! Oh be still my beating heart I loved this. Think I also just fell in love a little bit more with Mr and Mrs W too ... Mooooo! I am absolutely hooked on your story and it is still the only in progress one I keep up with. Not just to get my Draco fix but because you have such a great skill for writing in a way that is true to the HP books but also feels new and exciting too. Can't wait to read more.
IWasn'tTalkingToYou chapter 33 . 3/19
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Halleluuuuujaaaaah
PaintedWings45 chapter 33 . 3/19
Awwwwwwww! I'm a pile of mush right now!
Jessielou71605 chapter 33 . 3/19
Hi Icy!

I gave up my iPad for Lent and just got my laptop back this week, so that's why I'm behind on reviews. Anyway, FINALLY! I loved it! I thought Hermione's awkwardness was so cute, especially during their kiss when she "slipped." I know she actually did, but it's just so funny to think about all the innuendos that would make her blush like crazy.

I also love Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's cow story. I'm glad it got a nod in this chapter.

Congrats on your bracket. I never follow March Madness, but the women's team from the school where my husband teaches was in Round 1.

Cheers!
Leah chapter 33 . 3/19
Hola Icy! ohmygosh, it was so amazing and perfect and just wonderful! I loved how nervous Hermione was and then Draco just filled in and then when she realized he reciprocated! And then all of the reasons why they fell in love with each other was just so precious and Draco was an adorable snarky asshole and I loved it!
Also, the entire scenario fo getting them on the walk was so well done. I love how Ron was the only oblivious one! So funny! I absolutely cannot wait to see where they go next!
Ahhhhhhh finally