Reviews for One Step at a Time
I loved how they showed care for Draco even Mrs. Weasley! Looking forward to moving to the next with Hermione and Draco.
Plz update soon! I luv this story so much!
green-delight chapter 19 . 3/1
Omg YAY! I am soooo happy that you updated! After reading the update from the last chapter I got really scared that you would stop with just one chapter when quite clearly, I need more.
I loved the snowball fight, I thought that it was very 'Weasley-ish'. But I wish something would've happened between Draco and Mione. Like a kiss or something just in the snow! *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
I know I'm really odd but who cares!
One question: how was the story going to end? I am really curious now. Any dramione? (Hint hint nudge nudge) (ν)
I love this fic and thank you for writing it! So good honestly! Even with all the drama. I love your jokes too and I would LOVE to see more! (*o*)
Byeeeeeeee UェU
green-delight chapter 10 . 2/29
When Beth said that Draco had a temperature of one hundred and one point two for a moment I expected her eyes to widen it something because he was on fire but then I realised that you're American (or use Fahrenheit).
XD them differences
green-delight chapter 8 . 2/29
Oh my *golly golly gosh*. I kept having to reassure myself by almost chanting 'Draco can't die, this is a dramione fanfic and there are like ten more chapters to go'. THANK GOD HE DIDN'T DIE! I think I would've broken down and cried. It's enough searching up pictures of his face and drawings of it too so losing him would just be too much XD
Already lost Theo (Nott) in another fanfic so I just can't be angry with him. I'm sorry but I LOVE THEM! ::waits for killing curses::
Such a good chapter though! Xx
Allyson chapter 19 . 2/27
Thank you soo much for updating. I have been waiting so long for it, but I was just as good as I hoped it would be.
talisa-ahn chapter 19 . 2/26
I am so SO excited to see this fic being updated again. XD
DramioneIsMyDrug chapter 19 . 2/24
This story is so good! I"m so glad I found your works, as you are a fabulous writer! Parenting Class was so funny and although this one is a bit more serious (okay, more than a bit) I absolutely love it. It's still got some of that humor and everyone is so in character; both canon-wise and from the Parenting Class. Love it! I really hope you can update soon. Off to go read some more of your fanfictions!
Lamp Ally chapter 19 . 2/21
hello!
sorry im late but i went on vacation. so as you can understand by the follow and fav, i love your story. loved PC too! loved reading about harry the teapot, draco the danger magnet and hermione the organiser..:D. im not big on angst but this story has just the right blend. you said reviews meant faster updates... well you know what? faster updates mean more reviews too :P... so, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! as soon as you can.
amare conquistare tutto chapter 19 . 2/21
Loved this chapter...plz update quickly i want to read how this story end...so plz,plz update a bit faster...
Will you please stop hurting Draco? At this rate we'll never get to him and Hermione kissing - he's unconscious too much! ;-)

Jk. But PLEASE finish writing this - I love it so much!
Wow! I love your writing so much. I stumbled upon the Dramione ship a week or so ago. I am in love. I cannot believe after reading the Harry Potter series 18 times (no joke) this did not occur to me. Yours is some of the best fabrication I have ever read, and the best Dramione by far. I read Parenting Class yesterday, my dad could hear me laughing from downstairs, and I'm 3 floors above him! Please continue. I love this story so much - I started crying when I read the chapter were Draco gets injured. Please carry on writing.
You are a wonderful writer, hands down. /\
My exams are two days later and here I am, hooked to the phone reading chapter after chapter... You're amazing!
DMFangirl chapter 19 . 2/18
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love PC and what you have done of OST. I'm excited to see where it goes from here even though I know you said you're finishing it before you post more of it.
MufasaMane97 chapter 19 . 2/18
I have your story booarked on my phone and I swear its my new drug because I check it every five minutes and reread parts while waiting for the new chapters its a quite brilliant story line and the subtle hints of dramione are enough to make me say aww but also drive me crazy that they haven't snogged! I love it! Bravo to you; keep up the great writing :)
2,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »