Reviews for One Step at a Time
ILoveKimBeum chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
omgomgomgomgomg this is amazing! i just came across the prequel 2 days ago, and i finished both the stories ((Well, all the chapter that are uploaded)) in 2/3 days! they're amazing omg! 3 and i had a shock when i found out that it was last updated in 2011.. but now that i know it's on hiatus.. not abandoned, i'm ok. hahahahah! i'll be waiting for you to complete this! 3 keep it up, this really is amazing!
guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Please please please finish this! You've got an amazing talent and this story is just way too awsome to be left unfinished! So pleeeeeeaaaaaase update soon! :)
Margaret chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
I'm writing this, not to pressure you, but to encourage the ongoing flawlessness that is this story. I (being a fellow writer) understand that it can be hard to start something, fall in love with it, and then have to make it end. Until the glorious day that this story comes off hiatus, it will remain safely in my favorites. Au revoir. Margaret
jayleaf1 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pooooooor Harry! Can I ask when you think this will be reupdated? Could you PM me the answer please?
Potterheadwwk chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
wow,you're really a great writer. Will you pleaseeeee update:'(
secretauthour chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely adore this story I just want the rest of it so bad. I need to finish this if you could simply tell me where you may have published it elsewhere I will go read it. You have an amazing talent. Please just let me finish this amazing story.
jayleaf1 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Elephants pwn
Tessa chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Please, please, please finish this! I've read it at least three times, and love it! Need the ending! You're a great writer, please don't give up!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
O come on. This is too cruel! This story has so much potential and you write them all so well! I guess this is a cry in the dark as we're in 2014 and it's been three years but...please?!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
.UPDATE. pleeeeeaaaassssse...
someone chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Hey!I saw on your twitter account that you re thinking of starting writing fanfiction again!As i don t own an account at any of the network social services i figured that it would be better to tell you through this comment.I hope that you check the reviews... :)
Firstly i m really glad about your decision and i hope that you ll start writing the story, i d love to see one step at a time not only me! I mean look the number of the reviews!This story is awesome and it would be a pity to stay unfinished...I hope to see chapter 18 of this story soon!
someone chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Hey Icy!I just wanna BEG you (something rare for me) to continue this AWESOME story!Please update...Pretty please?
mpc422 chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
are you going to keep writing? i have so much fun reading your stories, please do! i cant wait :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
lol poor harry doomed to never drink tea again.
2,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »