Reviews for One Step at a Time
Will u continue it?
Anonymous-person chapter 17 . 1/10
Please don't stop writing this! I can't wait to see how it ends with Voldemort and the Dramione action.

P.s. I loved Parenting Class and thought it was really funny, especially with 5 yr old Hermione.
patty cake rocks chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Just read the story- loved it. I hope you find time to finish this if you haven't already.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Noooo! That can't be all that's there right? I understand writing/updating takes a lot of time and effort. I really hope you finish this soon and take it off of hiatus. You have no idea how much I love this fic as well as Parenting Class. You are an amazing writer, this is one of the best fics I've read in a while. Please update soon! :)
Epoch95 chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
I love your story so much and I do hope you update again soon. I'd love to know what happens at the end. This is one of the best Harry Potter fics I've read in a long time. Update Soon!
A.E. Seaflame chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
I love this story. I really, really do. It's been almost three years now, and the story is still on hiatus. But I completely understand that a story takes a long time to finish and life can have very long to do list. I loved Parenting Class and this was the perfect sequel. I love the angst and the humor you bring in every chapter. Reading this story and Parenting Class, I kept getting strange looks from my sister since I kept bursting into giggles. You're a great writer. You have 26 stories and so many reviews, followers, and favorite-ers(is that even a word?). Here's just a little motivation: I found this story because it was on the first page of the top reviewed, favorited, and followed Dramione fanfics in this entire website. I hope you realize what amazing work you truly have done.
Anyways, I hope you finish this story before 2015. If you don't, we all understand. But think of it as a gift to us, your readers, and to yourself when you finish this story.
Tweets N Sweets chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Can you continue?
StarDustTeen chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
what's hiatus? please PM me, username: StarDustTeen. you still are... hiatus-ing , right? becuz i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story!
KatrianaFree chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
It's been so long since I've read your stories! I used to live for them, but there for a few years, I didn't feel like fanfiction... But gosh, it's been three years since you've updated! Hope everything's alright, can't wait until you get the time to type/upload the next chappie!
Just-Keep-Swimming-Swimming chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
I am truly sorry to hear that your stories have gone on hiatus until they are all completely finished. I myself, only just found your stories and they're fantastically funny but also sad at the same time. Your writing style is magnificent and I can only hope that this story is to be finished in the near or far off future.
Ari chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
I don't flipping' care if you aren't reading reviews anymore, but your last update was 3years ago and I'm slowly dying of lack of story so please and I mean please, which by the way is a word I hardly ever use, write faster!
licha.s chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
great story. i know you said you ll finish them all eventually but its been almost 3 years so i can't help to wonder if this has been abandoned. hopefully it hasn't so i guess i ll just wait and hope.

i really like this one, hope to see it finished eventually.
cuttlefish71 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
WHY?! I love this story so much and now it's on hiatus. but it's been so long since you posted this chapter. Well either way, I simply wanted to tell you what a wonderful story you have here. I had read the parent class one as well and I absolutely loved it! I was oh so very happy to find out that there was a sequel. I can now only hope that you are almost finished writing this story (although it is very unlikely considering the time span). Nevertheless, it was brilliant! Great job
EmmaJenDaddario chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
do elephants talk just like Elephants pwn.
Amy chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story you have created and our saddens me to see it's been on hiatus for nearly 2 years I'm highly intrigued to read the end.
2,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »