Reviews for Why Me?
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
*giggle fit* Oh yeah, Nani is PERFECT for the job! *vbg*
cdcase chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
hm. This chapter doesn't have any quotation marks. And it doesn't look like you're continuing it. BUT it was still a good read. Nice job!
LM1991 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
I missed something in this chapter. These things: ''. The previous chapters were better in that point.

But, enough bad news now! I like the story. I have no idea who Kennedy is, but that can be my mistake. I don't read and/or watch Buffy the vampire-slayer very much, so I don't know everything.

Please update soon!

Dorothy4 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
He He. Hawaii will be much more fun to visit with a Slayer school. But, I think you should let them exchange recipes. After all aren't Slayers suppose to be fearless. What a great way to prove themselves.

Duchess67 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Ugh! That Vinny is slimy, to say the least. *gag*

Interesting story premise. So what was the red dot on that property, Lilo and Nani's house? LOL
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
This just keeps getting funnier, hope you'll post more soon
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Lilo, Stitch, Buffy, Willow, hm, this could be the making of a very good friendship, or a world disaster. Very cute and much fun. Also, chainsaw versus front axel of a VW, that makes for an interesting visual.

StorytellerSJK chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
The fic was great as always but I'm really commenting to say YAY! Welcome back. I was worried you had given up and your stories would remain unfinished. That would have been a real shame as I am a big Buffy and thanks to your fics become a big Clancy fan as well. I love what you are doing with your writing and hope this means we have many more stories in the future to look forward to from you. Thanks for the all the great reads.
Dorothy4 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Really now, is Lilo old enough to know the game of "punch buggy"? Though it goes great with the buggy being pitched. It's kind of nice that it's Buffy losing control and not someone else.

Send more (after Imhotep's Key).

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Nice story so far, please add more
Inscriffany chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Are you going to keep going with this? What a great idea for a crossover! I love Lilo & Stitch:-) Very well-done so far...
Antonio chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Amusing but I werent sure if this was a drabble or the first chapter of a new fic (till I saw it at Twisting the Hellmouth).
Tjack chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
You're a bad man! You make my widdle head hurt.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
More. More! MORE! Uh... Please. Kidding aside, as much as I want to see more from Imohtep's Key once thats done if you wanted to take a break by writing some for this... Well I for one wouldn't complain. :) Well written as always and untitl next time, TTFN.
carl chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hi there. this is the second lilo & stich crossover that I have seen here. Please continue. I would like to see how this story goes. Thanks for writing.