Reviews for Demon's Gambit
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 11/25
guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
OMG! I'VE ONLY READ THIS NOW AND IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD, I WISH THERE WAS STILL MORE! Still hoping you'd continue this and that you didn't abandon it. Anyways, very good on portraying Draco, loved him so much! Thanks for the story!Good luck! XD
blackshadow111 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Not that I'm nitpicking, as this is a very good story, (apart from the slash possibility). But I'm pretty sure Gabriel killed balthazar. Just say something about it, please.
redripper666 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
well its not bad but not really all that good you dont really explain anything so that only leaves flash backs later in nothing kills a storie like flash backs nothing really happens so its kinda dull
Orchamus chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Gabriel was a girl in the movie.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Yaoi? Sigh, why god, WHY?
Basilisk1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
My 1st review for what's got to be one of the better X-over/fusion stories that I've seen,(so far). I don't know if you plan on continuing this or if you have abandoned it for other reasons, but it seems a shame to abandon such a 'rich' storyline that's already been built.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
i like the demon idea, but i have to say that everything seems so rushed, from chapter one even. maybe you should do a flashback to explain what happened at the tournament instead of just jumping in to the cool new powers and friends with malfoy's just a lot of action all stuffed together in a few chapters, and not explaining the background very well, such as why are there such things as daemon, what happened b/w ron and hermione, why are they daemon and who/what was harry doing in another world?

but i like the story, and hope you update soon
Bane WolfBlood chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Really good please update soon!
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Another aweasome ch! Up date some day! Cool Balthazar also is in this!
Mad Hatter chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Aweasome ch! Cool that Gabriel showed up! Up date soon day!
Damon chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Aweasome ch!
Momokai chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Hoo boy, this is awesome, keep it up mate!
Kira Kyuu chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Awesome! I await updates. . . IF you plan to update, I mean.
Von chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Fascinating! I didn't really gt into the movie, but this is good!