Reviews for Always You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is super cute and I love it! Luna's character is well grasped (: good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very nice! :) I love HGLL femmeslash and this one was quick and adorable! Do you have any more? You can email me if you do!

-Rachel
Mina chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That. Was. Awesome. So simple, yet powerful, I loved it. Keep writing
magicians chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awh, so sweet and beautifully written.
codyw1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww. That was very lovely. :)
cressey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
that was adorable :) x em
o0Dreamer0o chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
cute! i liked it
singinthelifeboats chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow! A great story for a first attempt. A great story period! I loved the gryffindor-ravenclaw be true to yourself thing. You really kept Luna's personality. Please write more femmeslash!
patagonia chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
My favorite pairing! And you write them so well. Hermione's nervousness and Luna's quiet confidence that this is how it should be. Thanks!
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was very sweet and well-written! I don't know why, but I think this is my favorite line:

She'd never seen anything more beautiful than the expanse of bare flesh still glistening with the remnants of a recent shower.

Beautiful! I love Hermione/Luna femmeslash, so I'm glad I found this.
fcxhg chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
so sdtpd
oddment chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
*aw* :) well, I must say that I like Hermione/Luna anyway, but your story is especially beautiful :) I really liked the dialogue between Luna and Hermione in the "Three Broomsticks" and the "warm & fuzzy" ending :)
Caren H chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Wow, your first. I couldn't tell. That was great.
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aw, sweet.
ginnypotter22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow! I liked it! Not so much because of the content of the fic, but because of how you wrote it. I flowed really well and was over all a great story!

~ginnypotter22