Reviews for Bring Me Home
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad they found her! Very intense chapter! The mention in the author's note of Tim Horton's reminded me of how much I loved the scene when Garret gave Woody the coffee, despite the fact that only we are fortunate enough to have Tim Horton's! There are two at my school that I see everyday and one just down the street and there could be more on campus that I'm not aware of! If only all things could be so accessible! Anyway, great story!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
Amazing chapter! Jordan put up quite a fight! I love the ending! I hope they can get to Jordan before Digger can hurt her anymore!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Poor Jordan! That's terrible that that happened to her! I hope they find her! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope that they catch Digger soon so that Jordan can go home to Woody!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope they catch Digger and that Woody gets his memory back!
CassCHarris chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
I loved that story it was really sweet
Jinubean chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
ok ok god story! loved the fight scene... felt a little sick at the Jordan wimpering part though... for me it was a little unbelievable that she would cry out for mommy and daddy when she was crying for Woody throughout the rest of the story ;) lol anyway, good ending!

btw, i like the pairings they have! it's adding more and more to the story, eventually Jordan and Woody are going to have it out all heated like MAN that's going to be passionate! lol
Vote14Caskett chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
ahh like it like it!

whens more comming?

cantwait!
stonecoldfox chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Loving this story! Slightly OOC in places, but still really good. Very action-packed. Love Jordan's attitude.
li'lmissnitpick chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
huh. i guess you learn something new everyday. i thought we only had tim horton's in canada!
li'lmissnitpick chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
why would they go to toronto of all places? the cost of living there is atrocious! isn't it like 500 0 cdn for a crappy house? that's a little unreasonable if you ask me. i guess witness protection's richer than rich!