Reviews for Alchemy meets Wizardry
This was absolutely brilliant! The storyline, fight scenes, ed x mustang... EVERYTHING. Thank you so much. I enjoyed every second.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
I just realized, from the lats chap, as annoying a sub as I imagine Hughes would be at least it wasn't Armstrong. Chances are he'd unknowingly traumatize the students with his almost spontaneously shirt ripping and probably hug the life out of Ed.
Anonymous Person chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
I'm so baffled I don't even know what to say. Personally I think a good sequel would be some insight into how Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Severus fit into Amestris. Sort of like a peak into their lives. I'd imagine the whole sequel only be about 5 chapters long perhaps six if some sort of epilogue is included.
Anonymous Person chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
It's fics like these that remind me just how lucky all this is fiction. I've never understood why people say they wish they were in the world of animes or movies or any other work of fiction. Do they not understand just how much terror and tragedy goes on?
Anonymous Person chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
So, the next question is will Hogwarts once again be turned into a battle ground.
Anonymous Person chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
The people at Hogwarts are freakin' amazing with how their taking in all the weird in stride. Maybe it's a side effect of getting into a lot of weird stuff yourself, you become immune to it.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
I'm trying to decide who'll be the first to find the answers to some of their (Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco's) questions. Personally I'm betting either Draco cuz he is in the same house as Ed or Hermione simply cuz she might be able to dig out some information. She is almost as book crazy as Ed.
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
If Ed and Roy manage to actually get through even a weeks worth of classes without something happening I'd be be shocked. If it were a bet, I'd put everything on something will happen, it's almost destined to.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I can only imagine the confusion that must be felt by the Weasley's and company, after all realistically speaking how does a 21 year old (with appearance of 16 year old) talk about such matters without any hesitation. Seriously he dropped bombs via speech, first his dad was terrible in many ways, that he lived though a war, is engaged and is gay without being phased at all. That must've been quite a shock to all the listeners.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Ugh... I'm trying to restrain laughter, it's not working very well. The last line about McGonagall resembling Hawkeye, is spot on. I never would've thought of it but it certainly is true!
SoulMore chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
FAN!~
memories.of.rain chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
I had a wonderful time reading this, thank you for writing it! :D
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
.AMAZING! This has to be on my top 10 fav FMA books list! I really hope you make a sequel! I don't even care if there is no plot. You could do a one-shot every chapter about a scene of what happened that summer. That would still be awesome! Just please, make another! I don't care what it's about, you just have to make something else! PLEASE! :)
MAFITA chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I loved the story! :D I can't believe that I haven't seen this one until now! Loved it! I hope you got around to writing the sequel! If so, I'll definitely be reading it! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
This was a very good story! I loved it! I hope there will be a sequel. Maybe make it so we see th summer, wedding, and the wizards' decisions concerning the choices they've been given? And what about Harry and Ron for after the summer? Will they go back to London or stay with the alchemists?