Reviews for Two Minutes Till Sunrise
BunnyAino chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Awesome fic you have here! I love Minako x Heero pairings (they're WAY better than Usagi x Heero...)!
happycat chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i never review ever, but this was just so sweet and well written i had to give you props. Keep it coming ple-ase!
Cobra762 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Strange story so far, though I must admit, this has me wondering about how the story will progress. I like it. Please continue soon.

Snake
SailorVengeance19 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i loved it hope to see the next chapters.
Transcendent chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I never review anymore but I will for you. Consider yourself lucky, Aino.

Your writing has matured. A lot. I'm a little proud; my little baby has grown up. There's still little things you need to work on but it's nothing huge and you can get away with it. Short chapters or long ones, I don't give a fuck as long as you write them at a pleasant pace, not the shit slow that is me. (In other words: update faster than I do and I'll be happy. If you don't, there's something seriously wrong with you.)

Of course, I'm sitting here wondering... Minako is four... Heero is twenty nine... That's rape, Aino. I hope there's something I'm missing here. I think I am. I fucking hope I am. I better be.

Keep it up, Aino. If you ditch this story, though, I'm going to be disappointed.
Silenced Serenade chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I normally don't review, even though I read a lot of stories, but this one made me want to review. Your story is very interesting and I hope you continuing writing because I would like to see how the rest of it turns out. ;)
mystlady chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hey Aino, long time no see. Good to see you've decided to come back here in good old GWxSM fandom... Well, consider me

semi-retire from this section cuz it doesnt hold my interest anymore.

Your writing skills has definetely improved from the old ones that I've

read in the past. It's more descriptive and lots more emotions I guess?

Anyways, best of luck to you.
lolerskater chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OMG you are writing again!

_