Reviews for As I Lay Dying
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aaw, that was amazing!
I can't get over all the emotions this has given me.
We love you, Briareos!

Job well done!
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Nice, very insightful. Don't really see Deunan dreaming of the suburban lifestyle myself, but I get that she probably had dreams of not living in a war zone. And that she'd include Brieareos in them. And that he'd be dwelling on the fact that he's got to break them. Also really liked the format, emphasized that his thoughts would probably come in short little bursts, would wander and then come back. Good job.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
FANTASTIC. ... I just don't know what else to say, it was just perfect for him, just simply perfect.
It's an Existential Crisis chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Kyah! Bri, y'dummy, you're too cool to die! I absolutely adore this by the way, I have quite a taste for these bittersweet stories XD
sakR9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Are you sure you aren't Briareos irl ?

This was beautiful. And YESSS please write a romance fic with them in~~ 3
Kurama'slilAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was amazing! I'm a little teary eyed after reading this.
AvrilSays chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I may have no idea what the hell Appleseed is, but I know for one that this story is awesome. There is only one spelling mistake, and as far as I know, no grammar mistakes. It's really sweet too.
Odachii chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
yay i liked this little chapter!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I can definetly hear him saying this...Good job! -
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Good job! Very powerful and emotional stuff.
kalthurin chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
very very very well done, you captured the feel and loneliness of death in battle, and aso draws forward the love that is always between the two characters Deunan and Briarios and on a much more friendly note my advice is to continue on with this style of story so ignore any fucker who says otherwise.

all the best

KAL
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Omg this is so sad. Its so touchin! Great job!
Maister chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
First of all I want to say it's a very good one-shot.

and second of all it's sad...really sad...but good...you should write more stories like this...it would be nice to read another piece of your work again...
Athiefundie chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well that got redundant as soon as it occurs to you that they turned him into Robo-trooper. Not that he could screw her at that point but that's neither here nor there. Modern weapons tend to work faster than that. Don't do this series, or any other, ever again.
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Well done! I can almost hear Bri thinking this. It's wonderful to find a few Appleseed fics here in the Pit. It's doubly nice to find one so well written.

It's just so dang awesome, I'm adding your drabble/poem to my Hall of Excellence C2, Angst-tastic! Good for you!