Reviews for PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: A Sesshomaru Tale

overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Shlane chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
This crossover is absolutely nuts in principle, in practice it's brilliant, well done I love it
Kagura910 chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
I can't tell you how many times I have re-read this story and your others as well over the past 8 years I've been your fan. It's a story I just keep coming back to no matter how old I get. Wishing you all the best in your publishing future and hope you never give up on your amazing talent.
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i really like Kagura beside Rin, but why everybody like Rin and Sessho together?
that make his likepedophyle.. -_- sniff.. sniff... but i can't blame it, just wonder
Azure Shine chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Lalalalal... I love this couple beside Sesshou and Rin, i hate someone who pair he with Child. That making his like pedophile
Ladynina09 on quizilla.com chapter 28 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! It one of my top 10 fav fanfics about Sesshomaru and Kagura. I have read this story so many times I know almost all the chapters by heart. I know that sounds lame and even a little queer(not queer as in homo but strange or unusually) but to me this story is like a good book, you could have read it thousands of times before but you find youself reading it yet once again feeling peace and joy as you read over ever line like you've done time and time again _
Slake13 chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
Amazingly epic! Gorgeously written! I read it all ( whenever I do tht I'm definitely in love!) u r truly amazing! I love this pairing to death (sesshomaru and kagura) beautiful keep it up!
Aqua Est Viva chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
Molly! I love that dog! I wish I have one like her. What an awesome dog!
Aqua Est Viva chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Great story! Actually 'e tu' is Spanish. Latin is 'et tu'. Anyway, this story is brilliant. I just wish you made Kagura a hanyou. It would make more sense since Naraku was a Hanyou in the anime and manga. Plus, Sesshou is more biased against Hanyous than humans. Just my point of view, but otherwise this story is great!
Offline2012 chapter 28 . 5/13/2009
first time reading this story and it's a really funny, interesting twist on Jane Austin's infamous tale.
Dragen Eyez chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
This is one of my favourite stories _ It's just lovely, I'm so glad I found it. The sad thing is you're one of my favourite atuhors on and yet I didn't realize you wrote this until halfway through the story. Then I went "Oh! Well, no wonder." Naraku was a bit crazed, and Sesshoumaru was a bit scary sometimes. However, you made me love 'em all even more. I also love the quotes. Very lovely touch, especially as I'm a huge Pride and Prejudice fan... Colin Firth included. And... Mr. Collins's quote about intercourse with... Miroku playing his part... I couldn't stop laughing! This was very well done; a good retelling of Pride and Prejudice, and I have very much enjoyed reading it.
saphira404 chapter 28 . 4/17/2008
Only three letters to describe this wonderful story: WOW! I simply loved it, the way you took a classic and added the Inuyasha characters twist plain genius. I always loved Jane Austin novels and Sess/Kagu is my favorite pairing. Really standing ovation to your talent! I can't wait to check out your profile and read ALL your other stories.
scorpionfreak23 chapter 28 . 1/23/2008
I liked it. Twas something different than what I usually read. :3
Nasuto91Thehalfdemon chapter 28 . 1/12/2008
OH MY GOD! You are a fabulous writer! I love ya already and hardly even know ya. You are one of my favorite writers now and I can't wait to you finish Head Over Heels. I'm a huge fan of Kagu/Sessh stories. They are my favorite pairings beside Souta and . Yeah well good luck with your writing and if you ever publish a book..please tell me so I can go and buy it!