Reviews for PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: A Sesshomaru Tale
zophtoko chapter 16 . 9/7
rin *
zophtoko chapter 16 . 9/7
lmfaooo when run saw them making out in the railing thing. LMAO that's hilarious
zophtoko chapter 3 . 9/7
aside from that I absolutely love this so far. excellent grammar and the characters (minus kikyo) are all correct.
zophtoko chapter 3 . 9/7
wait? u made kagura a human? she's a demon though
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 13 . 6/21
This is super well written.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
this:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Shlane chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
This crossover is absolutely nuts in principle, in practice it's brilliant, well done I love it
Kagura910 chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
I can't tell you how many times I have re-read this story and your others as well over the past 8 years I've been your fan. It's a story I just keep coming back to no matter how old I get. Wishing you all the best in your publishing future and hope you never give up on your amazing talent.
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i really like Kagura beside Rin, but why everybody like Rin and Sessho together?
that make his likepedophyle.. -_- sniff.. sniff... but i can't blame it, just wonder
Azure Shine chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Lalalalal... I love this couple beside Sesshou and Rin, i hate someone who pair he with Child. That making his like pedophile
Ladynina09 on quizilla.com chapter 28 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! It one of my top 10 fav fanfics about Sesshomaru and Kagura. I have read this story so many times I know almost all the chapters by heart. I know that sounds lame and even a little queer(not queer as in homo but strange or unusually) but to me this story is like a good book, you could have read it thousands of times before but you find youself reading it yet once again feeling peace and joy as you read over ever line like you've done time and time again _
Slake13 chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
Amazingly epic! Gorgeously written! I read it all ( whenever I do tht I'm definitely in love!) u r truly amazing! I love this pairing to death (sesshomaru and kagura) beautiful keep it up!
Aqua Est Viva chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
Molly! I love that dog! I wish I have one like her. What an awesome dog!
Aqua Est Viva chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Great story! Actually 'e tu' is Spanish. Latin is 'et tu'. Anyway, this story is brilliant. I just wish you made Kagura a hanyou. It would make more sense since Naraku was a Hanyou in the anime and manga. Plus, Sesshou is more biased against Hanyous than humans. Just my point of view, but otherwise this story is great!