Reviews for Waiting For His Master
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cool story idea with Scraps. I wonder how long he had been dead before he rotted to nothing but bones. I have a hunch that he died when Victor was still a boy, and that he died before he was ready, like by means of an accident. I think even he'd like the Land of the Dead more than the Land of the Living, but he wouldn't feel complete because he'd miss Victor. So imagine how happy he was to see him when he was presented to Victor by Emily. Now I know one other author who wrote how Scraps came across Emily, and their supposed meeting would explain how she knew Victor's name and that Scraps was his dog since he had never told her before they finally had some time alone together.
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
aw this was cute! but also a little sad!
coraline5555 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is such a cute story I Love scraps he's so cute! They have a bag with scraps on it at Hot topic It say's at the top What a cutie. Then at the bottom it say's you should of seen him with fur lol Great Job Keep writing God Bless3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great story, think maybe you'll do a follow up that reveals Scrap's P.O.V. of the movie? I especially would like to read his reactions to: finding out that Victor is still alive, Victor agreeing to marry Emily and drink the poison, and the battle with Bittern and the end of the movie.
Obsessive Freak chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That was so sweet and cute! :)
Love Ewe chapter 1 . 12/3/2005

(I haven't seen Corpse Bride, so I have nothing useful to say. I just wanted to bleat.)

Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
SCARPS! I love scraps, brilliant fic I loved the way you caught his emotions
Salem Saori chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
A lovely characer like Scraps always should have more attention than it gets; well, isn't the dear little thing sweet? This fiction was perfectly suited to him, very cute portrayal of a minor character. Short, but sweet; and you also kept Victor in character through Scraps' rememberings. It's today's perfect little piece.

~Salem Saori
PlayerPiano chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This has got to be the sweetest piece of fanfiction I have ever read. I really can't think of much else to say, except that I was grinning the entire time I read this. I thought it was great how you could tie in details about what the land of the dead was like through the "eyes" of Scraps. Very, very sweet.
PhantomVarg chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
OMG! It's Scraps! *huggles him* Aww, man, I love this dog..

Awesome story!
FireFilly chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Aww, that's so sweet! - Scraps is so adorable. I'm an animal-lover, so he was my favorite character in the movie, even though he's got a pretty minor role.
Celesma chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Scraps definitely deserved his own story; thank you for writing the perfect one!

Earthpaw chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That is such a sweet story. its cool how you made the main character of the story Scraps.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Lower lip quivers* Oh that was too sweet!
01deleted chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That's so sad! I bet Victoria would never do such a thing, but Emily has such a sweet soul...She was very kind to do such a kind thing for both Victor and little Scraps.