Reviews for Mirror
Krimzonrayne chapter 22 . 3/9
Fuck dude, that was wayyy too dramatic for light bed time reading. God. Nice one.
Sakura0890 chapter 22 . 1/21/2010
Awe! That's the end of this story? Damn. Such a good one too! Thanks for writing it. I found I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. Keep up the great work!
Luna chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
Happy ending at last, yay! I wish everyone didn't have to thrash around so painfully, hurting each other all the way to the end, but thank goodness they got there. Just wish there was one more chapter to show them happy and working as a triad. :)
mike chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
interesting story

you attack on xander was hard.. one willow all mad you new i had a crush on me and dated other people.. to bad... do you her xander telling buffy i had a crush on you and you dated other people no that not wrong you love her you love...

faith tried to kill xander was on top of him and slowly stop him form breathing tell him he is nothing... laugh when angel knock him out and left him to die in the streets and he is akid for not trusting her.. he commited first degree murder my LAW life in prison and if right state death penily so forgive xander becouse he can trust a murder and angel can go to hell how many people did he kill with a soul..
animekidd675 chapter 22 . 5/24/2009
Wow... This is... the greatest Buffy story I have ever had the pleasure of reading... ever.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
AMAZING first chapter!

Really really great.

Awsome job. )
WhisperedWordsShoutingThoughts chapter 22 . 1/9/2009
Well I have finished this story and I am left confused. It is late and I love this story. Thank you for recommending it. God I am gonna off to bed now.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
That was EXCELLENT! I love it! *looks thoughtfull, yet hopefull* Think I might be able to talk you into doing a sequel? Even if it's a itty-bitty one? Like just a glimpse into their lives since they've gotten together?
Wispr chapter 22 . 8/5/2007
Wow this is the most emotionally intense story I have ever read and the plot line while very twisted was also very smart, they made sense! You did a fantastic job here, can't wait to read other of you stories.

Wispr
fallenoccultist chapter 22 . 6/28/2006
Love the story. I'l never look at a closet the same way again.
Whispers chapter 22 . 1/27/2006
bigguy204 chapter 22 . 1/6/2006
Ok, somehow I must have missed you ending this story. That's weird, 'cause I had it on my Alert list. Whatever, it doesn't matter. Fact is "Mirror" has come to an end, and a good one at that. I'd love to brag about how I always said it would end up being the three of them together, but it's not the right place (or time) to do so... :-)

In all the other reviews I've written for your work I guess you pretty much know by now that I'm a huge fan of your work, especially the later ones like "Mirror" or "Independence".

"Mirror" is a really great story, always has been, and I enjoyed reading every chapter of it. As soon as I find some time I'll try to catch up with your ongoing story, "The Slayer". Look forward to reading it!

Again, congratulations on finishing yet another wonderful piece of writing!
screaminheathen69 chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Imagine, if you will, the sound of thunderous applause. Bravo! I'm goin' to bed now...
rma chapter 22 . 12/1/2005
Bravo Norwalker! You've created something I never thought I'd see: A belivable B/F/W threesome. I personaly don't think I will ever like threesomes. The romantic in me insists on true love being between two people. I guess you could say that is a personaly preferance though. This was an amazing story and you are an amazing writer. I wish out fictional girl all the best, they'll need it ROFL!
B chapter 22 . 11/30/2005
THE END? THE END? not the end. keep going. or sequal or something. dont end it yet. Hellen still has to get someone and we need hot sex scenes. :) and what about giles. you left to many lose ends. i voet another chapter. all in favor say aye.

B