Reviews for Mirror
cbscifijunky chapter 22 . 11/30/2005
HA! Well that's one way to solve it, eh?

I really loved your OC Helen. Just another outstanding fic from you showing your range of dark, sexy, humor and levity...

Well done,

CB
bigguy204 chapter 21 . 11/27/2005
Hah, finally! Wow, wow and more wow! I simply love the way you write the girls - they seem totally in character. Also love the way you take your time to put down all the emotions and thoughts they have to deal with - reminds me a lot of chimerablooms writing (one of the 3 authors on my best ever list). I think I know where you're going with this story and I'm just about to say "Hah, I knew it! I saw it coming, I told you so!". You really try hard to make the happily-after-all threesome of Faith/Buffy/Willow as logical and believable as possible, still, I have mixed emotions about it. Maybe it's just me, but a menage a trois as the solution to an emotionally very complicated situation does seem a little... well... like fiction, not like something that would happen in real-life. Which, I know, is an absurd point to bring up, considering that a.) this IS fiction and b.) all the characters are fictional as well. And after all, it might just be me, who knows? I don't know, it's kinda hard for me to put my thoughts into the right words... I'm the first one to admit that I always have (and probably always will) love femslash pairings. And femslash pairings with a kinky BDSM background and dominance/submission themes - hey, it doesn't get any better than that! But in this specific case... I don't know... I just doesn't strike me as the right solution. It feels more as if you're taking an easy way out of it - 'cause it will be easier to simply put the three of them together and let them play/live some Mistress/Slave relationships to deal with their bottled up emotions and bad consciences, than to actually decide who will end up together and make that choice believable to the readers. Then again, it's your story... And the fact that you've made me put so much thought into this story (even though I'm only a reader and not the author!) is proof enough of what a utterly amazing job you did in writing this story and the characters in it. Really a terrific piece of writing - hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next update! Oh, and by the way: drunken Faith - hilarious!
bigguy204 chapter 15 . 11/26/2005
Ok, chapter 14 and counting - time for a little in-between-review. So far - unbelievably great piece of fiction! You got me seriously fooled on at least three different occasions and suprised a couple other times! Spike turning Buffy, Buffy dusting Spike, her relatively early capture, the whole schizophrenic no-soul thing, the Buffy & Faith, no hang on, Faith & Will, no, scrap that, it's back to B & F, but wait: evil B is obsessed with Faithy and Faith & Will DO find each other, Buffy not coming back but going to Cleveland... I'm kinda proud though, that I did figure out as soon as I read that Will's got a grandmother nearby Cleveland, that it would have to be Rose, alas leading to a very surprising reunion of B and Red. Then Vamps start showing up in Cleveland, Giles (not) telling Faith that she's about to be reassigned... wait: hasn't there been mention of a second Hellmouth in Cleveland in an episode on TV...? Hm... I wonder where Faith will be sent to... :-) Anyway, this is a terrific piece of writing, by far one of the best I've ever read. If you keep up the quality of suspense, drama, emotional turmoil and style of writing, this story will easily crack my personal "Best 3 fictions ever" list (not that you would care, I assume...). To sum things up, I really look forward to all the emotional drama that I'm pretty sure is about to unfold in Cleveland. Lucky me you just added three more chapters, thus ensuring me that this story is far from over - yeeh-ha!
Mister Gordo chapter 21 . 11/26/2005
I know I havent reviewed this stoty since the beginning but that doesn't mean I haven't been reading every chapter.

But this chapter was SO POWERFUL. Buffy's pain so palpable that you brought this 36 year old man to tears. That takes some very powerful writing, by an extremely talanted author. I tip my hat to you simply incredible. Bravo!

Oh P.S What're you're feeling on a serious threesome relationship? Either way B needs Faith now. But I wouldn't be aopposed to all 3 of them being in a commited relationship.
cbscifijunky chapter 21 . 11/26/2005
3 chapters - wow, you are too good!

Buffy's mind is a wacky place for sure. I really love how you wove the Dawn/Glory thing and how Will had to explain it all to our poor heroine. That B can get rather thick while wallowing in her self pity, no? Outstanding chapters as usual.

CB
rma chapter 21 . 11/26/2005
Hm... how is this little triangle going to be resolved? A threesome? ROFL! Seriously, how? Can't wait to see what happens next.
rma chapter 20 . 11/26/2005
Two chapters again! Thank you Norwalker. Was that Faith or Willow calling for her mommy? The very idea of Faith going 'Mommy' had me in stiches.

Good thing there is another chapter posted already because I can't wait to see what's going on in that little blonde head of Buffy's.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Ok, I've got to start somewhere, so a few words after reading the first chapter might do the trick. First of all I really enjoyed this chapter AND the whole idea of the story. Obviously you changed a couple of things -Dawn died (what a shame), Joyce lives (would have preferred it the other way around), Xander and Anya have been married for two years, Faith went to prison but is out, Willow never tasted the dark side (again, what a shame) and Giles apparently never left for England- but these changes could prove to be quite fruitful in the future chapters.

I know this is totally AU, but from what I could gather after the first chapter the timeline seems to be what would have been a season 8 on TV? Anyway, it's not that important.

This is actually the first I ever read from you - I'll try to finish reading this story asap and then somehow find the time to read ALL your other stories. That seems to be quite a challenge, as you've been VERY busy in writing REALLY long stories. On a quick first look I saw quite a few of 50.0 plus words stories, a 200.0 plus and a 300.0 plus story - that's amazing! I can only imagine the time and effort that are behind all this... If the stories are as great as the reviews indicate - major props to you!

That's all for the moment - I promise I'll review every story (not every chapter) I finished reading. Until next time...
rma chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
Oh, Buffy and Faith finaly meet again. What's gonna happen? and what is up with that Helena anyway? Come on Norwalker UPDATE. You know you want to.
Gina1982 chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
this story is absolutely wonderfully written. i can't wait to see how it all turns out.
B chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
ya they are finally together. man this story is getting complex. but its still good. :)

B
J chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
Just as my interest starts to fade, this Helen thing spices it up perfectly. Well done.
rma chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
Aw, poor Faith. Why does everyone only see the worst in her? I don't trust Giles and I'm not sure about whatever sneaky plan he has with Helen. The very fact that the council is involed in this is enough put me off. I HATE those guys. Hasn't Giles learned that deception is almost never a good idea?

Giles is not sending Faith to Ohio so she can be with Buffy, is he? We all know that Buffy is the only Slayer Giles ever gave a damn about. Heh, at least Giles is not going to try to 'off' Faith behind Buffy's back like he did Spike. At least I hope not.
Howard Russell chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
Oh, what a tangled web you've weaved. This is so painfully real. I can't wait to see how you can possibly resolve any of this.
rma chapter 16 . 11/12/2005
Damn Faith. This is all her fault LOL! I kid. The bit with Amy and Faith talking about hair? Classic! We never got to the see the girly side of Faith on the show.

Incredibly smart that Rose. Maybe that's where Willow gets her brains from? Not many people could have put that two and two together. Wonder what she's going to do about it. I also wonder how Buffy is going to find a place to live. She won't be back on the streets, will she?

Maybe the Council will send Faith to Cleveland and this mess can be cleared up. Lookink forward to 16 :D
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »